Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited (35038 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Gabriel99: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
As a Christian follow Biblical guidelines for marriage and you'll be very fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Camelot65: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
saaphiere:
I am seeing someone getting pained because women are about being emancipated from men cage.
Cry me a river
Which cage?? The same cage some women fantasize about??

Marriage itself is the cage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Ibrahiimo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Wetin PEOPLE no go see for MARRIAGE;

EVENING and Night NEWSPAPERS everywhere!

Make i PARK here dey read COMMENTS!!

Wetin Concern Me!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by alBHAGDADI: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
bukatyne:

You again.

Is there anywhere in the Bible that says wives should not work?

Yes, it's the verse that says wives should be keepers at home.

Titus 2:5 KJV
To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by escohido123: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
All this marriage counselors self.
No wonder marriages don't last this days cos most people have been brain washed with their teachings.
I pity this generation of pple who can not take decisions on their own cos of one marriage counselor giving them wrong advise.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by 12inchess: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
I know an American. A model christian American family that every family could aspire to be like. They have two children who are both married now. The wife never worked a day job for long. While the husband did. She homeschooled are kids. Their kids are doing VERY well. Model kids. Each family has to find what works for them.It's not a crime to be housewife but the husband may have to double his hustle and once there is love and understanding,it can be successful.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Excuses: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nauttyprof:
Pastors are meant to give Bible based teaching but it is so sad nowadays that some give head based teachings just to trend and go viral.

We need to go back to the Scriptures alone. The Calling was to teach the scriptures and not to derail from the scriptures.

Nature shall reward u bro...the way Africans understand bible...u got to give them a hand clap..

As if they participated in the manuscripts..

Thank God for reading "in the light of truth" by Abdu-ru-shine..
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Ibrahiimo(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
12inchess:
I know an American. A model christian American family that every family could aspire to be like. They have two children who are both married now. The wife never worked a day job for long. While the husband did. She homeschooled are kids. Their kids are doing VERY well. Model kids. Each family has to find what works for them.It's not a crime to be housewife but the husband may have to double his hustle and once there is love and understanding,it can be successful.
Ok!

Your Opinion!!

NEXT!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
saaphiere:

Think more than you pray ..[/b]

This shows her knowledge of God's words is under construction. Being a pastor doesn't mean you can qoute anything. Qoute with a scriptural back up. And as for the people that would qoute me answer the above phrase.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Ibrahiimo(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
12inchess:
Ok!

Your Opinion!!

NEXT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Klass99:

This sort of arrangement is really a case of different strokes for different folks.

The oil and gas nigga I know in a similar arrangement is such an azz and the wife is not happy being a stay at home mum (she said so herself)

She is financially dependent on her hubby to a point where the guy misuses that power.

Hubby is so rude and disrespectful to her it makes me cringe.
while not ruling out the fact that the wife is being degraded due to her dependency on her husband, how do you know she's being treated badly due to that, there could be numerous reasons why this is happening. And how does making money for a woman stop an abusive husband?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by bukatyne(f): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

Yes, it's the verse that says wives should be keepers at home.

To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

And how does been the keeper at home negate working outside the home?

In Proverbs 31 vs 10 - 31, we see the example of the virtuous woman. Except the far places she was conducting her business was her homes, she managed to keep her home with a lot of helps without been physically at home.

We can only argue she had a bit of flexibility because she did her own business.

Deborah was a judge who sat under the Palm Tree EVERY DAY. Maybe she wa living in the Palm Tree.

Priscilla the wife of Acquilla followed him EVERYWHERE he went.

We have Lydia the seller of purple cloth, the women (all married) who followed Jesus everywhere He went etc.

There is nowhere in the Bible that teaches wives should be housewives just how nowhere teaches that men should be sole providers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by CodeTemplar: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Acidosis:

The only "cage" is getting married. Do you honestly feel that you're better than a 'housewife', assuming the word exists in your pastor's bible?
Does photosynthesis appear in the bible?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by blessedchild234(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
I pray that God opens way for all the men so there be able to keep their families, I dont see the reason why my wife should work when I'm able to feed her and children no way.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by bukatyne(f): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
saaphiere:
Glad you agreed

grin
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by spiceadole: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
My ex told me I will have to quit my job,forget about a career as a medical doctor and be his full time house wife before he marries me...He promised to place me on a monthly salary,just to keep me away from work.

The relationship ended that day.

I didn't care how long we had been together or what people will say.

My eye opened..and I received sense.

I rebuke the life of "I am waiting for my husband..If my husband no give me,I no chop".

Thankfully,I married my colleague the following year..
Its been 3 years and we fine!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by alBHAGDADI: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

Most times, these so-called preachers get carried away with words, you begin to wonder...
They love to tell stories more than they love preaching the actual gospel.
Hardly would you hear " The bible says...", and the congregation swallow them hook, liner, and sinker.

Thank you.

If the lying woman had preached the Bible, she would have seen that God said that wives should be at home and not go work outside

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by SSpeter(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
saaphiere:
Glad you agreed
I wouldn't want to quote you but you seem overtly elated so let me paint a real life scenario for you. Firstly from the way you sound, I can deduce that you are not yet married and you are not gainfully employed yet (if employed, not in a fast paced corporate organization). First, there are no jobs out there unless by God's grace you get a Federal or state Job. Secondly the good jobs in large corporations are strrrrrrreeeesful; imagine family pressure on a stressful job? Imagine having series of stressful meetings and unbelievable targets and you come home to look at kids home work? A colleague pay his nanny 50k per month with free lunch and dinner. How many working class women earn that? How can a wife be earning 45k teaching while the hubby is paying nanny 50k plus other pecks. I respect women especially the ones I work with but out there a lot of you ladies need reasoning....every step towards women emancipation, is a giant step towards women enslavement.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by AerialMapper: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Where did this thief resurface from again?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Dmeji4444(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

As long as they understand each other, I see no problem with it.

A woman who stays at home does not mean she's idle.
If you understand what it takes to keep the home going on a daily basis, you'll know that it is not easy.

Don't mind her jare, she think say na face me I face you house dem dey talk

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by zoedew: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
No such thing as FULL TIME or PART TIME housewife. You are either a housewife or not. A Christian housewife is a woman who is a wife, mum, business woman and and inspiration to younger females. Proverbs 31 is the ideal picture we are looking at. She preaches too many things that are mainstream modernism and not The Bible. This is not about not being a liability to a husband as it is about fulfilling godly roles assigned the Christian woman in The Bible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Nicepoker(m): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
vagina people have taken over the thread
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Excuses: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Some body should pray for a good house wife or husband. All this struggle struggle, I no gree,i no do again, na him the tear clothe..
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
AerialMapper:
Where did this thief resurface from again?

Why do you and some others refer to her as a thief? What happened?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Taiwojon(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
nonsense

stop giving woman chances to preach in a church where there is a man.

the woman should keep silent in the present of the lord
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Image123(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
This one is not a pastor or preacher, just a motivational speaker. She says a wife is a failure if she cannot lend her husband one million naira. Pim.p motivational speaker, avoid her.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Timbers(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
saaphiere:
I am seeing someone getting pained because women are about being emancipated from men cage.
Cry me a river
And your pvssy will be the holding pot
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by danilmo: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Acidosis:

You're right my sister. I need to take it personal. I don't think the Bible gave any clear instruction as to whether a wife should earn money or not. There are many ways to support a man and many housewives are doing that so well.

This condescending idea about housewives has forced many women into modern day slavery. A lot of pregnant women and nursing mothers are going through high and severe levels of stress just to avoid being called a 'housewife' by these fake preachers.

all this joy abt how women should b working and freedom from men cage. lol.

u ladies think job is easy to get outside there ni?? if its not white collar or teaching job then she should forget it and stay at home. I can't watch my wife selling puff puff and chin chin or baking cake upandan ni sha... My opinion

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Acidosis(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
saaphiere:
It is full time suffering. You don't eat if he doesn't give you. What kind of life is that?

Well it is better to eat when your husband gives you than be forced by a pastor to take up a 10k job that needs you jumping from one danfo to the other while you're 7 months pregnant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Burgerlomo: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Zzor:
exactly,that is modern day slavery

Some women enjoyed being a full time housewives simply because they're damn lazy, they don't want to go out and work like their other housewives and all they do is eat, fix nails, sleep, watching TV, gossiping, causing trouble for their spouses, chatting and posting on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Hathor5(f): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
spiceadole:
My ex told me I will have to quit my job,forget about a career as a medical doctor and be his full time house wife before he marries me...He promised to place me on a monthly salary,just to keep me away from work.

The relationship ended that day.

I didn't care how long we had been together or what people will say.

My eye opened..and I received sense.

I rebuke the life of "I am waiting for my husband..If my husband no give me,I no chop".

Thankfully,I married my colleague the following year..
Its been 3 years and we fine!

Wise decision.

Some years into marriage he would threaten you to send you back to your daddy's house because you would not have contributed any money to building the house you two were living in.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by guru90: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
House wife is dangerous.
My reason: if that man die. (NO MAN LAST FOREVER ON EARTH). How will that woman raise her kids.

In my new building, am planning to build a big shop for my unknown wife........

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) / Pastors, Private Jets And Their Taxes By Joseph Edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.