Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,491 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Have A Spiritual Relationship Attacker, Turning Love To Hate Always - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Spiritual Relationship Attacker, Turning Love To Hate Always (621 Views)

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / I Want To Confess About My Spiritual Relationship With A Spirit / I Am Beginning To Hate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Spiritual Relationship Attacker, Turning Love To Hate Always by Danielfx(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Every relationship i go into always brings me joy, same way my spouse finds love being around me and showcasing me to her entirety, vicinity or even area

But all of these things are short cut by sudden change on the lady's side. They instantly hate me for no just cause. These ladies all loved me, it was clear that they were real but along the line something always posessed them.

This is not my attitude issue because i am a fun loving, romantic and commited guy. I'm independent as well and it brings me cool cash that i am sure no other guy they would go to, would even consider spending on them.

It's not sex either. I have sex in hours and do crazy things with my spouse. I used drugs for sex which i don't even tell them. One other thing is that all my spouse are cultivated-to-harvest material so in that aspect i am frequently lucky. And the funny part is that these same people(some of them) happened to bring relationship issue up, which i had to consider too....

Love is wicked obviously, if not, providence would have looked through my heart to know how much loosing these people hurts me.

After thinking it through, i came to a conclusion that it's something spiritual. I know you might want to object to this, just take it as the truth.

In total, i have lost 9 serious relationships, not counting the negligent ones.

Is there anyone with an idea of what could be triggering this and how to save myself from it ?

PS: Pardon grammatical errors, i can't proof read right now.
Re: I Have A Spiritual Relationship Attacker, Turning Love To Hate Always by KristaPretty(f): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Having read through, I can say you are proud and full of yourself.

I guess that's why they leave.

This is my own opinion, don't see it as an insult.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Spiritual Relationship Attacker, Turning Love To Hate Always by Danielfx(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
KristaPretty:
Having read through, I can say you are proud and full of yourself.

I guess that's why they leave.

This is my own opinion, don't see it as an insult.
One love. Expression might be different from letters. It's good for a man to be proud, being arrogant is what breeds whatever you implied.

So, now that you know that i am not arrogant, can you please say something about this.
Re: I Have A Spiritual Relationship Attacker, Turning Love To Hate Always by mamaafrik(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Abi You have spiritual wife.
Re: I Have A Spiritual Relationship Attacker, Turning Love To Hate Always by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Go to mountain of fire and explain to a pastor there...You will be delivered.
Re: I Have A Spiritual Relationship Attacker, Turning Love To Hate Always by KristaPretty(f): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Danielfx:
One love. Expression might be different from letters. It's good for a man to be proud, being arrogant is what breeds whatever you implied.

So, now that you know that i am not arrogant, can you please say something about this.

Ummmm
Re: I Have A Spiritual Relationship Attacker, Turning Love To Hate Always by DaddyRochie1642: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Call your pastor right now and tell him what you just told us grin grin
Re: I Have A Spiritual Relationship Attacker, Turning Love To Hate Always by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Just 9 relationships and you are complaining, what of people that have lost like 30 relationships.

Spirit family attacker.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Spiritual Relationship Attacker, Turning Love To Hate Always by 360degreess(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
From all indication,you might be having " Succubus spirit" wife... I have seen a lot of people (male and female), especially females with such kind of problems.. May God heal you.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Should I Do / Whenever You Get Angry, What Do You Usually Do? / American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.