Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? (1398 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? by vybzkartel: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
That is

If a woman tells a man that she is smart?
What is the woman trying to convey?
Re: What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? by majamajic(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
It all depends on what both of u dey into

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? by vybzkartel: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
majamajic:
It all depends on what both of u dey into

My friends wife tells her male friend in a convo that she is smart
Re: What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? by RightToReject(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Conversely, she means that her perfidiousness - she's mistaken her perfidiousness for smartness - has been working on her husband. My pity goes to the husband who obviously; doesn't know that he's a frenemy as a wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? by Openbusiness: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
vybzkartel:
That is

If a woman tells a man that she is smart?
What is the woman trying to convey?
She's trying to say she is having low-key attraction for him. It might or might not be a sexual attraction. Smartness = attraction in the female's dictionary
Re: What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? by Stacyomolola(f): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
It all depends on the topic of the discussion

She could be smart in business, agriculture, estate management or even smart sexually.

So specifically which area of smartness is hers ? b4 we know how to table the matter

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? by Stacyomolola(f): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
She's trying to say she is having low-key attraction for him. It might or might not be a sexual attraction. Smartness = attraction in the female's dictionary

It's only in ur dictionary o
Don't generalize joor
Re: What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? by OiOi: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
it means she has enough time for you. for her to be think she is smart and telling you, it means she has devoted enough time to observe you too.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? by Openbusiness: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:

It's only in ur dictionary o
Don't generalize joor
Ok, oya na, swear that you, Stacy the daughter of Omolola, don't feel any attraction towards a male you judge or consider to be smart.... Abeg oh, no swear, make thunda no fire u grin. Seriously speaking, it's the female fundamental wiring. You are all naturally attracted to "smart", but don't misunderstand me, it might not be a sexual attraction. Sexual attraction is not the only type of attraction, it could be an attraction to maintain friendship, or hangout more, or do things together or to take advantage or exploit the smart male for her own benefits. But definitely, there will be attraction. Women always gravitate towards smart guys, smartness draw women, whether it's book smart, street smart, business smart, life smart etc. That's why smart guys always have females flocking around them for one thing or another, and some attraction might end up morphing into something sexual.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
See question,,,,☹️☹️

How did you want us to know?

We don't know her intention or the conversation that produces dat☹️,,,,,

Op goan rest,,,,☹️
Re: What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? by Kanixt(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
it means she will outthink you or the person she's dealing with
Re: What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? by olukorede44835: 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
it means she has enough time for you. for her to be think she is smart and telling you, it means she has devoted enough time to observe you too.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
It means say her body, legs and brain dey wide open. Free to enter

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri / This Girl Is Back, But I'm So Sad! / Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.