Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

7 Signs Your Ex-boyfriend Still Has Feelings For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Ex-boyfriend Still Has Feelings For You (411 Views)

My Boyfriend Still Hangs Out With His Ex – What Can I Do? / After We Took A Blood Oath, My Boyfriend Still Saves My Number As Runs Girl / Pretty Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Ex-boyfriend Still Has Feelings For You by Latestori(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-G1tmmq1XGWk/Xzlr_QFMULI/AAAAAAAAACg/Gmh3Pkc7tcMRE0jE_AkSJD3aVeo33lMnQCLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h426/love-3061483_640%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

Query:

I broke up with my boyfriend a while back but that I secretly want him back today. Are there any indications?

Response:

It is totally natural to have feelings for another individual even after a separation. Although you also are together and have broken up, there is a possibility that your ex-boyfriend and you can reunite.

You have probably got several thoughts playing out from your mind in the instance of your ex-boyfriend along with your continuing standing and all they end up with you getting back together.

As you browse through this article you are likely to learn:

Topic: 7 Signs Your Ex-boyfriend Still Has Feelings For You
Read also: What is Friendship? The true meaning of Friendship. >>>[url] https://www.latestori.com/2020/08/what-is-true-meaning-of-friendship.html[/url]

1. You are invited by him out softly.

Has your ex-boyfriend formerly requested you out using a set of intimate buddies to perform something? This is an indication he still has feelings for you but wants to play it all cool.

By requesting you out with shared friends he is in a position to have a sense of how you behave towards him while perhaps not needing to take care of the awkwardness of this situation as the buddies work as a buffer between both of you.

2. He is pleased to see you.

Should you bump into your ex-boyfriend, is he happy to see you? If the solution is yes then this is a good sign he still has any feelings towards you since if he did not wish anything to do with you you would be completely ignored by him. However, the simple fact he still lights up when you are seen by him is an indication he enjoys your company.

Topic: 7 Signs Your Ex-boyfriend Still Has Feelings For You
3. His behaviour around you has changed.

Are there things that your ex did when you were dating that bothered you but today he stops doing them? Does he wear your colour, for instance: has he given up smoking, has he ceased being annoying?

These are normally all little indicators your ex-boyfriend remains considering you and secretly wishes to attempt to capture your focus. His actions will speak for themselves, although he is not likely to come out and say it to your own face.

4. He asks you.

After your separation, has your ex ever phoned you to see whether you could assist him with something? Because he might have known anyone else if the solution is yes then that is a sign that is fantastic he still has any feelings for you however you were chosen by him.

Everything he wants from you when requesting assistance is for you to be useful and accommodating, so do your very best to help him out if he requests you.

continue reading Topic: 7 Signs Your Ex-boyfriend Still Has Feelings For You >>> https://www.latestori.com/2020/08/7-signs-your-ex-boyfriend-still-need-you.html

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Thing You Guys Are Enjoying In Life Self / Names To Give Your Children For Them To Have Mighty Penis / How Federal Government Is Taking Advantage Of Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.