Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Will Be Joining Politics By 2024 — Star Yvonne Nelson Announces - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Be Joining Politics By 2024 — Star Yvonne Nelson Announces (229 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Joining Politics By 2024 — Star Yvonne Nelson Announces by Ifeanyiwrite: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
A Ghanaian film producer and Actress; Yvonne Nelson has announced that she will thoroughly soar into Politics by 2024.

While in an interview on Joy Fm, she announced that she's been thinking about the Political Party to be part of in the past when she’s geared up to go full time into politics.

As gathered from her, she still will not relegate from film making, however it will be more of production than appearing on the screen.

Yvonne Nelson also revealed that she’s studying International Relation to decipher how matters are being completed globally to impact her decision making before making a move into politics.

She stated,

"I’m always going to be producing, that I known for a fact. I also, I want to maybe do politics in the near future so yes this is something to educate myself and prepare myself for the right time maybe 2024 when the time is right, I would go into politics fully."

FULL NEWS: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/GossipRelationshipStoriesAtYourDoor/~3/sKQa4YN7-7o/i-will-be-joining-politics-by-2024-star.html

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Kiddwaya Chooses Tolanibaj As Deputy, / Austin Russell - How Did He Become So Wealthy [WATCH NOW!] / Bobrisky Buys Himself A Brand New Whip For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.