Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? (14419 Views)

How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week / Get A User Friendly Food Ordering Website 4ur Restaurant & Catering Biz With 5k / What Can I Get For My Uncle For His Birthday With 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Wicked people.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Inspiration007: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Queenflourish:
Why posting my details.
After all I gave you a mail stating why I would like you to give me some weeks to refund
Anytime am being mentioned I reply and I didn't deactivate
Putting my pics out there doesn't make sense,
And God sees my heart that am trying my possible best to pay your money soon.

Shattap there! You had no intention of paying back. If indeed you needed more time you can drop the little you have as commitment, but you didn't. You can still clear your name tho
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
FacundoCruz:

Pls ma don't listen to any word he says.Hes a known nairaland troll.He was very happy you posted my details because he hasn't forgiven me since I corrected him on an issue we had long ago.So him seeing you posting my details gave him the opportunity to troll the living daylight out of me.He has already posted my id everywhere.But I don't care.I actually caused it cause I paid very late Pls disregard him he's just a troll maybe a teenager self.Have a nice day ma.
forget all this long talks, No room for scammers

Your alternates are @Zyzxx10 , @ClownprinceofPi @Negroacheiver, @Xanslyte and many others

Nairaland,Don't do deals with him

His account number is banned from Nairaland
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by AududuNine11: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Howyeh:

I thought of tracing this thread to recommend to a sis who walked up to me for a financial assistance as regards an amazing business idea she needs 10k to start, (which unfortunately I can't render at the moment)...

What's the business all about?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by AududuNine11: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
FacundoCruz:

Pls ma don't listen to any word he says.Hes a known nairaland troll.He was very happy you posted my details because he hasn't forgiven me since I corrected him on an issue we had long ago.So him seeing you posting my details gave him the opportunity to troll the living daylight out of me.He has already posted my id everywhere.But I don't care.I actually caused it cause I paid very late Pls disregard him he's just a troll maybe a teenager self.Have a nice day ma.

So, how far with the business you proposed using the 5k for? Were you able to do it as proposed?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by CoronaPilot: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

It takes a thief to catch a thief. I am suspecting some of you who are castigating the alleged scammer are just the same scammers who were unfortunate not to have made gains from the tricks the alleged scammer played.

Noo.. he scammed people in the betting section we're here just to call him out and prevent him from scamming future possible victims
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by 6Milk(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

It takes a thief to catch a thief. I am suspecting some of you who are castigating the alleged scammer are just the same scammers who were unfortunate not to have made gains from the tricks the alleged scammer played.
you don't have to be a thief to call a thief out.
call a spade by a spade. who opens multiple monikers to solicit for funds?
facoundcruz NegroAchiever is a thief. his intention was to collect the grant and run away. thank Piggyvestashewo etal for making the boy payback.

please work on the other 2 defaulters...

please OP post better picture and account information of those defaulters, i can promise you they will be fished out

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bunch of deluded wicked clowns.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
God bless nairaland.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
The defaulters in this place, are not trying at all.
Why isn't so difficult to do something right in this part of the world?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenflourish:
Why posting my details.
After all I gave you a mail stating why I would like you to give me some weeks to refund
Anytime am being mentioned I reply and I didn't deactivate
Putting my pics out there doesn't make sense,
And God sees my heart that am trying my possible best to pay your money soon.
You still have the mind to write this? How many weeks should they give you before the next batch commence? This is not nice at all.

@op, please stay away from this project, Nigerians are not smiling.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Queenflourish(f): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
hadisvisual:

No.

Another Moniker? It's sad

I sent you a mail since morning you've not replied
Please check
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
God bless Nigeria.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fvck Shit.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by 6Milk(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
FacundoCruz:

Like I said if you don't know something.I hope you know piggyvestashewo and corona pilot are the same thing.We had problems.because I reported him for an offence he committed wayback.Him just stumbling on this thread gave him the impetus to destroy my image.( Well according to him) Well I don't expect you to understand because we are Nigerians and we just like to hear one side of the story. [s]ell that's your business because I've Sha paid.I didn't pay all this while so it's a known troll on nairaland that would make me pay suddenly even after my details have been put here.Funny people [/s] grin
somebody who is already ruined can not be destroyed na. you don't have an image to protect.

please change your way. have a life and don't spoil people's joy. you spoilt OP good will

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by 6Milk(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
FacundoCruz:

So sorry for delaying my payment.I just got the money to pay day before yesterday.So sorry to everyone waiting in line.
wait sef. what kind of Moniker is coronapilot ?? who are the people opening all these nonsense names.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Story

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Queenflourish(f): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Have sent you the money
I just got a buyer for the wig today, I sent you the pics on mail it's a micro braided wig which is also very long, took me a month to finish cus I have other things am busy with
Glory to God I got a buyer for the wig today, she's was far from me so I had to way bill it which cost me money,
If I had gotten a serious buyer in my area I would have sold it and send the money to you,
Anyway I'd like to thank you hadisvisual for posting my details to the public that was so thoughtful of you
And thanks to everyone who insulted me
I appreciate.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Queenflourish(f): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
TheRealProphet:
If u'r broke, go n do ashana wrk...tdb 5k smiley

Oh you meant to say you and your sister all made it from ashawo business,
Wow that's good to hear.

FYI your advice is not needed.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by AududuNine11: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
FacundoCruz:

It was not easy at first.I was frustrated and I was trying my best.But later I wasn't able to carry on again due to the low patronage and income, that's what even made me delay payment in the first place. .

Can you give more details of how you attempted the business plan and it didn't work?

Any lesson to draw from or you simply didn't do anything?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
6Milk:
somebody who is already ruined can not be destroyed na. you don't have an image to protect.

please change your way. have a life and don't spoil people's joy. you spoilt OP good will
bros take it easy grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenflourish:
Have sent you the money
I just got a buyer for the wig today, I sent you the pics on mail it's a micro braided wig which is also very long, took me a month to finish cus I have other things am busy with
Glory to God I got a buyer for the wig today, she's was far from me so I had to way bill it which cost me money,
If I had gotten a serious buyer in my area I would have sold it and send the money to you,
Anyway I'd like to thank you hadisvisual for posting my details to the public that was so thoughtful of you
And thanks to everyone who insulted me
I appreciate.

Your write up was making sense until you decided to write the bolded.
Are you thanking the @op for helping you or for posting your details?
Does it mean your details being uploaded here hasten your ability to refund or what?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Queenflourish(f): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mbdovey:
Your write up was making sense until you decided to write the bolded.
Are you thanking the @op for helping you or for posting your details?
Does it mean your details being uploaded here hasten your ability to refund or what?

To your answer NO
I had intentions of selling it in my area begging her to be more patient with me but I don't like the insults I got here making it seem like am a fraudster when my intentions are clean
I had to get a buyer at ibadan last night
Ibadan to Lagos waybill is now expensive but I just had to do,
So I thank everyone
Nagode
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by HotPoundedYam(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
I want to tender my unreserved apology to hadisvisual
nnamdiosu etal.

I have been a victim of scam not once not twice on Nairaland and this has made me overprotective of other members.

I thought this was initially an elaborate scheme but it's not.

cc lovelymom fatejchristmas bluelemon hadisvisual ishlov nnamdiosu
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

Can you give more details of how you attempted the business plan and it didn't work?

Any lesson to draw from or you simply didn't do anything?
he is the popular and notorious Isaac on Nairaland

He used it to bet
He is full on lies

Don't believe all his long talks

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by HotPoundedYam(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
forget all this long talks, No room for scammers

Your alternates are @Zyzxx10 , @ClownprinceofPi @Negroacheiver, @Xanslyte and many others

Nairaland,Don't do deals with him

His account number is banned from Nairaland
I think I remember this xanslyte zyzxx10 now. he was begging with his alternate Bunsenburner a while back. I remember him now.

I see that they have banned the guy that wanted to open a documentary about him if he didn't pay.

facoundcruz I am promising you that eventhough you have paid, I will make the documentary about you myself. sho lo stupid stupid ni

oloriburuku somebody
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
I think I remember this xanslyte zyzxx10 now. he was begging with his alternate Bunsenburner a while back. I remember him now.

I see that they have banned the guy that wanted to open a documentary about him if he didn't pay.

facoundcruz I am promising you that eventhough you have paid, I will make the documentary about you myself. sho lo stupid stupid ni
his has over 8 account he uses in swindly people off their money

He is the perpetual begger on betting and family section

Seun even banned his account from Nairaland

You can check my previous posts (to help you on your documentary)

No peace for scammers

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by AududuNine11: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
he is the popular and notorious Isaac on Nairaland

He used it to bet
He is full on lies

Don't believe all his long talks

My eyes are not tired of reading stories.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by HotPoundedYam(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

My eyes are not tired of reading stories.
I am suspecting this is also you. koni daa fun e o. waa shey ofo ni... iwo ati awon familie. olofo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wife vs Husband : Family vs Career. Help Needed please / Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age / Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.