Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? (14410 Views)

How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week / Get A User Friendly Food Ordering Website 4ur Restaurant & Catering Biz With 5k / What Can I Get For My Uncle For His Birthday With 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Lamanii22(f): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2020
hadisvisual:
You were supposed to be in the second batch. No one from the second batch has gotten any money from me

@Queenflourish
@facundocruz
And @adaorajoy (who got the money twice and deactivated her account)

The default in these people, put an end to the second batch

Awwwwn..... I totally understand.... People can be cruel.....
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by nnamdiosu(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
First of all, I'll like to appreciate hadisvisual for the ability to love, have compassion and care for people SHE HAD NO NEED TO CARE FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I'll also like to appreciate all those who were in the first batch, received money and refunded back. God bless you all.

Lastly, I'll like to say to those who received money, deactivated or refused to pay back you see, we that decided to give out to you all, didnt do so because we were millionaires or had no need for money. We did so because we cared and wanted to help you.

Every time Nigerians complained about the govt we have, but we actually are deserving of such rulers. Life is made up of ripples , everything we do, good or bad will affect us one way or the other.
Because of you all, many who will have being blessed will be denied such . but its well, givers will always be blessed, whether you pay back or not.

To those who were promised the second batch loan, and those I also decided to pay back, I'm so sorry, but that won't happen. In as much as we wished this issue didn't get to this, there is nothing we can do.

I wish us all the best. Hadisvisual take care.

*unfollows thread

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Dainy1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Those who refused to refund, why did you all do that? The lady that deactivated, God will judge, punish you wherever you are?

Those who refused to refund, pls @op, share their identify as well before you leave them for God, so others can be mindful of them. They're criminals as well.

@Hadisvisual, God will bless and reward you.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Dainy1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
How far here?
@op, the other people, have they refund yet?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
@Queenflourish
@facundocruz
These are the people who refused to refund.

They're the one that put an end to the whole idea.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Howyeh(f): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
hadisvisual:

@Queenflourish
@facundocruz
These are the people who refused to refund.

They're the one that put an end to the whole idea.

The day I sighted "this idea", I said a word of prayer to the founder, because of a truth people are suffering, and to think someone could think of relieving this way, is applaudable....
Humm! Nigerians! There's nothing, absolutely nothing we can do proper-like!....
Reason why dez dayz, ppl don't even feel encouraged to assist anymore, so many fake, unsincere, heartless beings out there!
What u fail to grasp is; when you betray ppl's trust this way, u block bigger things which cud have come ur way, also shut door against many innocent others who could have made proper use of the offer....

I thought of tracing this thread to recommend to a sis who walked up to me for a financial assistance as regards an amazing business idea she needs 10k to start, (which unfortunately I can't render at the moment)...
Got here, hence this......SMH!
May God heal our Land.
@op God replenish you abundantly, and judge the defaulters accordingly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
For reference purposes.
These people put an end to this initiative.

Modified

@facundocruze details removed after payment.

Modified 8/10/20
@Queenflourish, have paid this evening. Her details removed

The only defaulter now is the lady that got twice and deactivated.

1 Share

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
hadisvisual:
For reference purposes.

I am happy you did this and for the record, eventhough I was among the first posters on this thread and I wasn't picked, I never doubted you.

You have done well posting their details.

Hadisvisual you are among the few good people left on Earth Willing to help people out. Don't let the evil people in this world ruin your heart and kindness with their greed.

Hadisvisual if for one thing, please help me out with 5k and I promise to refund it before the end of this month. Even if you Doubt me, just see it as a giveaway and I will surprise you and refund it. Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
facundocruz aka lilachiever aka NegroAchiever aka clownprinceofpi
I am giving you just 2 days to pay back the money you stole or else I make a documentary of you

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
cool
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Queenflourish(f): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2020
Why posting my details.
After all I gave you a mail stating why I would like you to give me some weeks to refund
Anytime am being mentioned I reply and I didn't deactivate
Putting my pics out there doesn't make sense,
And God sees my heart that am trying my possible best to pay your money soon.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Dainy1(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2020
Queenflourish:
Why posting my details.
After all I gave you a mail stating why I would like you to give me some weeks to refund
Thunder fire your mouth there. How many one week should there give you? I've being following this thread to see the outcome because i was part of the beneficiary.
Most your details be posted here before you refund or come here to comment? Go through recent post, your name have been mentioned severally. Why did you respond only when your details is been uploaded?
This is an act of ungratefulness.

How many weeks should there give you before other people benefit? You wanted it to end with you?

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
hadisvisual:
For reference purposes.

have Isaac paid you?
Confirm.

that guy is every ungrateful
See his other moniker @Negroacheiver
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Queenflourish:
Why posting my details.
another ungrateful person

You guys are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
have Isaac paid you?
Confirm.

that guy is every ungrateful
See his other moniker @Negroacheiver

No.

Another Moniker? It's sad
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Queenflourish:
Why posting my details.
Madam, even up to now, have I ever call you on phone, nor call to confirm before giving you the money? The answer is NO. why? Because I was building something that was meant to be anchored on love and trust.
Had it been you followed the aggreed plan and requested again, I would have still give it back to you.
Either you refund or you don't, the details I uploaded are for reference purposes.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Queenflourish:
Why posting my details.
If u'r broke, go n do ashana wrk...tdb 5k smiley
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by lyndaway(f): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
Can start a tiger nut drink business with it
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 4:20am On Oct 08, 2020
@Facundocruz have paid last night.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by 6Milk(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2020
hadisvisual:
he had no intention of paying back if not that bluelemon promise to make a documentary on him (whatever that means). but it's funny.

if you hadn't posted his info, people would never had known who he was.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2020
How the hell would I get back my account banned for 30yrs back?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Arijude(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2020
Honduras01:

grin try again use the square bracket [] and not the parentheses ().
submit and u will see the effect
that bar is not on phone ooo
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2020
hadisvisual:
okay

I pressured the ungrateful thing to pay the money

He used his alternate to scam you and thought he will get away with it

Next time, don't do deals with him
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Mumu pig.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
6Milk:
he had no intention of paying back if not that bluelemon promise to make a documentary on him (whatever that means). but it's funny.

if you hadn't posted his info, people would never had known who he was.

You are almost right

He panicked when he started seeing his info and National ID everywhere

Isaac never had any intention of paying back until he was busted

He also a notorious and popular beg ger and in the Family section and gambling thread

Beware of him

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2020
FacundoCruz:
grin Pressured who? So me doing the right thing is because of you? Why didn't you say you came to my house to beat me up or any other thing? Your vitiligo has affected your brain.
Scam mer I told you to stop quoting me

Your alternates are @Zyzxx10 , @ClownprinceofPi @Negroacheiver, @Xanslyte and many others

No sleep for sca mmers
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2020
Just because I bursted him, it is well though.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Chai mens don suffer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wife vs Husband : Family vs Career. Help Needed please / Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age / Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.