Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Tinubu/dogara 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/dogara 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge (1209 Views)

Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) / Mai Mala Buni: Tinubu/Dogara 2023 Presidential Ticket Is Just A Rumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu/dogara 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge by nairalandankrah: 12:36am On Aug 17, 2020
2023 Campaign Posters of the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Former House of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara have emerged online.

The posters, which have elicited different reactions from Nigerians online has strengthened rumours that Tinubu may nurse a presidential ambition. It will be recalled that Dogara recently left the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP for the APC, further creating suspicions that he is gunning for the vice-presidential position in 2023.

Last week, Dogara held a closed-door meeting with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos State. Others at the closed-door meeting with the former Governor of Lagos State were, Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, Bauchi State APC Chairman, Uba Ahmad Nana and Bauchi Central Senator, Halliru Dauda Jika.

Also, the Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP), said that APC may have lured Dogara into APC, using the propaganda of northern Christian VP to Tinubu.

CUPP, in a statement signed by its spokesman, Ikenga Ugochinyere stated: “I hope they have not used the propaganda of northern Christian VP to Tinubu to lure my very good friend to the APC party that might not survive the upcoming intraparty 2023 crisis.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dagoldinfo.com.ng/tinubu-dogara-2023-presidential-campaign-posters-emerge-photo/%3famp

Re: Tinubu/dogara 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2020
Tinubu is a gworo chewing drug Baron who should be handcuffed and thrown into the red sea Useless yoloba.. please go and have ur ewedu and amala. cool

Let me check if my head is still intact before they mine it embarassed tongue .ndi ofe mmanu shocked shocked

Southwest pikin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu/dogara 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge by wallex1983(m): 1:32am On Aug 17, 2020
Dem Don start

I wish Tinubu can just leave this thing jẹ́jẹ́ to PYO. But Dogara will port to PDP immediately thereafter cos we all know what he came to do in APC.
Re: Tinubu/dogara 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge by techmo(m): 3:52am On Aug 17, 2020
This Gombe youth get time sha.. Tinubu has not declared or shown intention, yet they are branding SUVs
Re: Tinubu/dogara 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge by helinues: 6:03am On Aug 17, 2020
DBA
Re: Tinubu/dogara 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge by nzeobi(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2020
A Muslim in the south and a Christian in the North. I wish you guys the best.
Re: Tinubu/dogara 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge by hajimosho(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2020

Whenever I read the submission of quack analysts on NL pouring out their inner beliefs instead of realistic predictions on how ABAT would be jettisoned in the North for Atiku.

I laugh at their political hysteria grin grin grin because offline evidences and others have proven otherwise.

I won't discuss much on this for now.
wink
Re: Tinubu/dogara 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Emerge by Blackpromise(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Wishing them all the best.

For Quality and durable gadgets and Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Tribunal: Nigeria Constitution Stand Point / Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time / Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.