Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano (38528 Views)

UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy / Teenage Boy Jailed For Life For Stabbing Nigerian To Death In London. Photo / Nigerian Boy Jailed For Carrying Out Acid Attack Robberies In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by mentored: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
dre11:
Blasphemy: US agency kicks as Kano court jails 13-year-old boy for 10 years

SOURCE

ohhhhhhh

thank God you guys can even comment

una never see anything

next time una go use una brain well well

ndi uchu
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Aboki99:
Are there animals more than those who set petty garri thieves on bonfires and yet hypocritically turn around and claim to be holier than thou? Look at the mirror first b4 pointing an accusing finger!

Those are also animals

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by seangy4konji: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
this bastards no fit sentense buhari to dath for senseless killings in the north abi?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by earnit5: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Really
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by maasoap(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nbotee:
What I dont understand is why d sharia law supersedes the constitution of the Federal Republic. Is there a special sharia jail or he'll still be confined to Nigerian Prisons facility? Last I remember a 10yr old is underaged and Nigerian Prisons were set up by the constitution not sharia

The same way I remember USA sending a 13 year old kid to life prison sentence after its security agents brainwashed him for weeks and gave him a fake bomb to plant somewhere. Funny and wicked world indeed

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Enculer: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

But the law was not applied to you and your family.

So thank Jesus.

The demonics law has no place amongst civilised people

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by akdjr(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ban religion
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by vineyardfarms: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
The northern governor en-acted the sharia court to coarse the poor and appease the mallams. why are these same . . . . . . .* governors not tried in the same sharia court they estarblished?? Willi the current governor be tried in the sharia court in converting his babariga to bank??. Sometimes l feel the northern is still leaving in the stone age. 10 years and stoning to death?? Let the revolution began to chase away the evil elite who feels they owned it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Abiamaka(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Muslims na problem fir this world ooo

Hmmm
why most you spit rubbish
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by saaron(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

The major hindrance to the dissolution of this killing field that thrives on the blood of innocents, is not the oligarchic and fundamentalist-islamic core north....oh no!

The number one hindrance to our emancipation from the shackles of ‘one Nigeria’ is the greedy, self-serving, rapacious, house-nigger type political and chieftaincy elite we have down south!

The core muslim north knows these southern scumbags have a price and are ever willing to throw their people under the bus just to preserve their unholy and ill gotten wealth and privileges!
Exactly! And it's very unfortunate. Apart from Nnamdi Kanu, Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria have no leaders. But I'm not bothered about leaders. We can still swing the pendulum and disintegrate from the killing field. The youths holds the keys to end this nonsense.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM ISLAMIC/FULANI TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by JorgedeToledo: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Imagine this dumb minds killing for the same god that can’t kill those that are killing them in their land daily.

Thank God I wasn’t born there in Kano, I would have been executed a very long time ago

It's even worse than that.
What kind of religion sanctions killing people who speak against a mere human being like mohammed but only gives some years in jail if such was done against their allah.
What disgusts me more is the fact that mohammed was not anything close to a prophet, but an opportunistic political power grabber.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by COUSIN1279(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
The are protecting their Allah...
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by inumidun2010(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Islam again?... Those northern states will still declare themselves an ISIS .. Dem don dey start
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by OneDollarSalary(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
saaron:
Exactly! And it's very unfortunate. Apart from Nnamdi Kanu, Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria have no leaders. But I'm not bothered about leaders. We can still swing the pendulum and disintegrate from the killing field. The youths holds the keys to end this nonsense.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM ISLAMIC/FULANI TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
I really like people like Proudigbo and people like you on this forum. Whenever I see your posts concerning this shitthole called Nigeria it gives me hope that we will one free ourselves from the jihadists.

PROUDIGBO:

The major hindrance to the dissolution of this killing field that thrives on the blood of innocents, is not the oligarchic and fundamentalist-islamic core north....oh no!

The number one hindrance to our emancipation from the shackles of ‘one Nigeria’ is the greedy, self-serving, rapacious, house-nigger type political and chieftaincy elite we have down south!

The core muslim knows these southern scumbags have a price and are ever willing to throw their people under the bus just to preserve their unholy and ill gotten wealth and privileges!

Funny part is that they are using the wealth of a certain part of Southern Nigeria to buy the fools.

What people like me from the middle belt knows, if we start to say it in public domain they will call it hate speech.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
If these guys are eventually freed, that's express migration to the US baby!
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Danwakae(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Judybash93:
WTF did i just read? What is going on in this country?

So many man made doctrines in the sharia law that are not teachings of the prophet(SAW) just to oppress us ...same sharia law and hisbal will not arrest corrupt Gov Umar Ganduje...

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by saaron(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
OneDollarSalary:

I really like people like Proudigbo and people like you on this forum. Whenever I see your posts concerning this shitthole called Nigeria it gives me hope that we will one free ourselves from the jihadists.
When there's the will there's hope. We should not wait on anyone to take hold of our destinies. The power to make a Change is in our hands.
I'm from the Middle Belt and I HATE ONE NIGERIA WITH PASSION. My happiest day will be the day Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria disintegrates from North.

Funny part is that they are using the wealth of a certain part of Southern Nigeria to buy the fools.

What people like me from the middle belt knows, if we start to say it in public domain they will call it hate speech.
We should NEVER be afraid of buhari's hate speech law. In fact we should laugh at it.
I for one I'm not bothered at all by their Hate speech law. In fact, their Hate speech rule is actually a good sign as it shows the regime is in a state of fear, panic and helplessness. Only weak regimes in multi ethnic countries like Nigeria make anti speech laws. Such bloody regimes never last.
A weak regime like buhari's fulani regime can't stop the air of freedom sweeping across Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Comedian2019: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Muslims na problem fir this world ooo

Hmmm
That's why the capital of Pakistan is islamab@d.
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by soetantaiwo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Because of saying something bad about prophet Mohammed, the next judgement was death sentence..This religion is something else.. This can't happen in Christianity.
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by soetantaiwo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
dre11:
Blasphemy: US agency kicks as Kano court jails 13-year-old boy for 10 years

SOURCE
Because of saying something bad about prophet Mohammed, the next judgement was death sentence..This religion is something else.. This can't happen in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by tot(f): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
What is even worse is that some individuals (from their comments on this thread) are in support of this.

Barbaric beings, why are you on the internet? Shouldn't you be in a cave somewhere? Or better still in a jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Kennydoc(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Acidosis:

In Kano, you can't talk or have an opinion about Islam or Allah if you're a Christian but right here in the South, a Muslim can be made to head the board of trustee of Living Faith Church worldwide
Is the statement in bold a statement of fact?
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by JIREN01: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Imagine this dumb minds killing for the same god that can’t kill those that are killing them in their land daily.

Thank God I wasn’t born there in Kano, I would have been executed a very long time ago
Lmfaooooooooo.
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Tompson88: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sharia law judgement should not be final as one cannot just be condemned to death like that, the judgement could be appealed and reversed by higher courts like Supreme Court i think?
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by BiyeR: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
The same America that has been looking the other way with all the atrocities Israel has been committing.
Please how many teenagers has America seved from Israel?

SOURCE[/quote]
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Aboki99(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
I am telling u! They're the worst creatures on earth, most immoral and yet they lay false claims to empathy and morality.

P1PrinceKT:

Their hatred against Muslims and Their way of life will never let them rest to the End of their life.

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by SeriouslySense(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
I have nothing against Islam, now that the whole of west Africa is under threat, we simply need to separate, so we can administer the various region accordingly.

P1PrinceKT:

Even if Nigeria is devide you won't let us rest.

Because your own problem is not separation of the country.

But Islam and Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
section 1 of Nigerian constitution recorded as
(1) This Constitution is supreme and its provisions shall have binding force on all authorities and persons throughout the Federal Republic of Nigeria.....
Does Sharia law above the constitution?
is Nigeria a Muslim country?
This is just wrong, totally wrong......

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by SeriouslySense(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Exactly, and its better to seperate the regions, all to his tent, its better, Me i like a free culture, not cultures from outside Africa, from middle east
Manueleee:
section 1 of Nigerian constitution recorded as
(1) This Constitution is supreme and its provisions shall have binding force on all authorities and persons throughout the Federal Republic of Nigeria.....
Does Sharia law above the constitution?
is Nigeria a Muslim country?
This is just wrong, totally wrong......

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by babajero(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu warned of this before now.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by babajero(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu warned of this before now. This is same thing the muric guy and aregbesola is fighting for them to bring to yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by SeriouslySense(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yes, Nnamdi Kanu is wise, unlike many who cannot see. We don't want that kind of culture where we dwell, a culture of exploitation.
babajero:
Nnamdi Kanu warned of this before now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) / Thieves Stealing Upstairs Wiring In Imo Caught And Disgraced By Mob(photos) / 300-Level UNN Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.