Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano (38517 Views)

UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy / Teenage Boy Jailed For Life For Stabbing Nigerian To Death In London. Photo / Nigerian Boy Jailed For Carrying Out Acid Attack Robberies In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by SeriouslySense(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Soon, At least we can all go to our regions, i don't care you can cut people's hand in your region's, but as for me and my people, we have other priorities. Human life is important for us.
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Kay25(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
wetin concern US who dem dey jail?dem no fit come jail me where I am ..na dem and their kinsmen dem fit do the rubbish to..exactly what bola ige said would happened some years back if they allow sharia law in place..kk good for them
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Exactly, and its better to seperate the regions, all to his tent, its better, Me i like a free culture, not cultures from outside Africa, from middle east
It's just better. How can one be battling with culture and Religion at same time....

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
I give no bleeps menh....the more they kill themselves the better.
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by kevwemike: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
dre11:
Blasphemy: US agency kicks as Kano court jails 13-year-old boy for 10 years

SOURCE
. Are we actually living with this set of people
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by ronyman(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Allow us separate kwanu how can one share country with people who live like this? We have different systems, pls let us divide.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by NaMeAboki: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2020
Nbotee:
What I dont understand is why d sharia law supersedes the constitution of the Federal Republic. Is there a special sharia jail or he'll still be confined to Nigerian Prisons facility? Last I remember a 10yr old is underaged and Nigerian Prisons were set up by the constitution not sharia

Sharia does not supercede the constitution but recognised and accommodated by the constitution, under the rights to freedom of religion.

However, where the two clash; the constitution takes precedence over Sharia e.g. the conviction of this boy is likely to be overturned on appeal to the supreme court because the latter would never accept him as a minor and therefore quash his conviction by the former as an adult.

Nigerian prisons are federal institutions mandated to hold in custody convicted criminals without prejudice; they have no powers to discriminate in this matter.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2020
TheRealProphet:
North disgust me.

Islam irritates me.

I spits on their Sharia law. angry

Shut up ipob
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2020
gringringringrin abeg they should leave it be. One day Sharia law will be the rule rather than the exception in Nigeria. Foolish people.

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Sajio(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2020
Can Christians make their own laws? And judge their members based on their Christian laws out of the FD Court... Christians should start doing something oo.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Xmuslim: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Opexzy:
It's a waste of time and stupidity for you to kill and jail on behalf of a God that you claimed to be the most powerful and creator of heaven and earth

It's either everything you are preaching about that God is nothing but a fiction passed on from one generation to another or you don't know the God at all which makes you a beast and a terrorist.

Killing for the God that can't kill the terrorists and bandits ravaging your land is simply insane.
you have said it all. They're defending the supposed all powerful Allah. Maybe he's not that powerful and need men to defend him grin

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by vineyardfarms: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
vineyardfarms:
The northern governor en-acted the sharia court to coarse the poor and appease the mallams. why are these same . . . . . . .* governors not tried in the same sharia court they estarblished?? Willi the current governor be tried in the sharia court in converting his babariga to bank??. Sometimes l feel the northern is still leaving in the stone age. 10 years and stoning to death?? Let the revolution began to chase away the evil elite who feels they owned it all.
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by andyanders: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Gaduje and Kano laws sentencing a minor to 10 yrs goes to show that this people ONLY reason with their anus and having Buhari and the undemocratic house of assembly senators, who are after their individual gain not calling the kano state government to order, is heartbreaking. Nigeria is finished.

The north should go their seperate way. This goes to show how primitive they are.

They are not good to live among sane people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Butchers Two Sisters In Jos Over Pregnancy (photos) / Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo / Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.