Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano (38524 Views)

UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy / Teenage Boy Jailed For Life For Stabbing Nigerian To Death In London. Photo / Nigerian Boy Jailed For Carrying Out Acid Attack Robberies In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by SeriouslySense(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Exactly, we should just divide Nigeria, let us not be in the same country
TheRealProphet:
North disgust me.

Islam irritates me.

I spits on their Sharia law. angry

Modified:TemiIsreal607 owner of D-Tech data solutions is a scammer!! His number is 09034336128 and acct number gtb 0171047045..don't do biz wit him.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
A call to split...

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by karkel(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
TheRealProphet:
North disgust me.

Islam irritates me.

Modified:TemiIsreal607 owner of D-Tech data solutions is a scammer!! His number is 09034336128 and acct nHumber gtb 0171047045..don't do biz wit him.
If restructure this country it will help us cup a whole lot issues in this damn country
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by walozanga(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Iamvetlander:
I have gone through this thread, no Muslim don comment so far. I'm still waiting

Weytin they wan talk. They are busy looking for a topic to compensate their useless conscience with on this forum. Pigs

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Camelot65: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Where's the place of forgiveness and peace in that religion now??

Whatever happened to leaving everything for God almighty to judge?

I'm forced to ask "Is Prophet Muhammad greater than Allah" ??

is sharia law only applicable to poor and helpless Humans??

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Camelot65: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
P1PrinceKT:
If 1.7 bn Muslims accept Shari'a as their way of life. How can I kill my Self.
gringrin LMAO, I'm asking myself that same question

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Nyanabo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
All the head-slamming fools have gone into hiding. May they forever remain in their shame. I'm beginning to see reasons why MNK labels this shithole a ZOO.

The Plan To Islamize This Country Will Not Work Rather It Will Disintegrate.

God forbid I become a head slamming fool I rather died A Christian.

Check It Islam Is the biggest problem the world is facing goan check it.

I piss on your head Fools.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by frog12: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
you mind these US, see as they put BLACK children for prison for long time. They are even WORSE!
Malcolm X grandson where die was imprisoned for 3 years for stealing less than 60 kobo. Do a search. The boy died in Mexico after.
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Camelot65: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
cronsberg:
People here are funny sha. Look at it this way. Sharia law = laws as ordained by God
constitution = laws as ordained by humans.

To look at any person who believes in God and tell him to disregard the laws of God and yet uphold man made laws is exactly the same as telling that person to simply abandon his religion. which sensible believer in God will do that? If you believe that there is a creator, then you must be out of your mind to disregard his laws. just because christians refuse to follow divine laws as laid out clearly in the Bible and Torah, and instead sit down among themselves and conjure up laws, then call it constitution, it doesn't mean Muslims will do the same.
it reeks of hypocrisy on the part of Christians to believe that going to church on Sundays is ordained by God, singing praises and Psalms and abstinence and tithing and marrying only one wife etc are divine instructions or laws, yet on the same breathe refuse to follow the other laws in both the old and new testament such as not eating pork, covering the hair for women, stoning the adulterous etc and they want Muslims to also make mockery of their religion. it doesn't work that way. if you believe in God, then you go all the way and believe all his commands and instructions.
Who's to judge then if we don't believe or follow??

You??

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by andyanders: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
This kano state should be cut off from this country. The worst human beings on the face of this world.

Giving a minor such harsh sentence is to show you how useless themselves and their law is. Very barbari individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by aku626(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
The god that cannot kill for himself is that one a god? god that a mere human can curse and won't do a thing for himself is that one a god. I'm a christian you can curse my God all day that's non of my business because i know he's prepared two places for you, it's your choice to pick the nice one.

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by andyanders: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Trump knew what he was doing when he refused them enterance into the US and tagged them that they're the problem of the world.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by yellowman2225(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Same sharia law that sends 13 year old to prison cannot be applied to captured boko Haram? Boko haram that has killed thousands can repent, but a mere 13 year old can't? FEAR THE NORTH. Its clear now that boko and northern elites have same agenda.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Joshmanuel10(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
If ur religion or belief makes u hate ur fellow man, u are a waste to life
I remember one muslim couple that got one house, said they cant rent it to christian..
The Islam religion just no balance..

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Asianjollof007: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=AdebimpeSolomon post=92918008]A 13 year old? Haba!

If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 monthly.
That's close to 270,000 Naira monthly.
Is this achievable? 100%
Is this learnable? A dummy can learn how to do this.
Do you need a laptop for this? No, any smartphone can do this.
That's not all you can learn from him. He will also teach you how to design:
• Logos • Book covers • Album covers • Create Whiteboard animations and • Professional Photo Manipulation.
You can offer all these on Fiverr, Upwork and anywhere.
These are high income skills that can feed you for life!
Is that all?
No! He will also teach you how to:
• Create 3D logos using mock ups
• Please, is this thing real? cos i wanna learn!
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by AdebimpeSolomon: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=Asianjollof007 post=92921806][/quote]

It is real. 100%
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Asianjollof007: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
AdebimpeSolomon:

It is real. 100%

I don't wanna be scammed that's why i am asking. Let me add the number on whatsapp fes
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Germi9: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nigeria a country where people are stealing billions of naira and being given a pat on the back; then you say someone committed blasphemy, according to your own religion, and then you sentence him to death or sentence a teenager to 10 years’ imprisonment. I think we should stop making a laughing stock.”

i weak...

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Exactly, we should just divide Nigeria, let us not be in the same country

Even if Nigeria is devide you won't let us rest.

Because your own problem is not separation of the country.

But Islam and Muslims.
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
andyanders:
This kano state should be cut off from this country. The worst human beings on the face of this world.

Giving a minor such harsh sentence is to show you how useless themselves and their law is. Very barbari individuals.

But the law was not applied to you and your family.

So thank Jesus.
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Deborah98(f): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
I refuse to comment sad
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by dometome: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nbotee:
What I dont understand is why d sharia law supersedes the constitution of the Federal Republic. Is there a special sharia jail or he'll still be confined to Nigerian Prisons facility? Last I remember a 10yr old is underaged and Nigerian Prisons were set up by the constitution not sharia
Nnamdi Kanu has the answer

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Aboki99(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Are there animals more than those who set petty garri thieves on bonfires and yet hypocritically turn around and claim to be holier than thou? Look at the mirror first b4 pointing an accusing finger!

Abouwaza:
I swear down these people are animals
Watch Buhari promote that judge to the supreme court before 2023

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Aksnoopy: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
helinues:
It seems North are getting crazy with this religion stuffs

Let me ask again, is your God disable that it can fight for itself?

Abi na audio God?
This one you made sense today on nairaland, it's worthy of celebration. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Arespect10: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
TheRealProphet:
North disgust me.

Islam irritates me.

Masha Allah we're fine with Shariah law in Kano state. If you like hang yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Aboki99:
Are there animals more than those who set petty garri thieves on bonfires and yet hypocritically turn around and claim to be holier than thou? Look at the mirror first b4 pointing an accusing finger!

Their hatred against Muslims and Their way of life will never let them rest to the End of their life.
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by Meto1234(m): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
If to say i get missle,i for sd 1 go destroy that stupid judge.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Muslims are the only Group of People that still practices #RELIGION.

Christians and other group of religion are only practicing it by their mouths.

So that's why even Atheist have No enemies on world other than Muslims.

Muslims are very stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by BuchiPrinzy: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Imagine being in Kebbi and I still talk this aggressive to Islams and Christians.
Maggots would have forgotten they ate me.

https://54history.com/leboku-new-yam-festival/

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by mascot90: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
My question is this: Muslim in the north and Muslim in the west are they not serving the same Allah... Looking some one because of one stupid law call Sharia law..... They initiated bokoharam, and SHIITE just to kill people. God is watching u pipu.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by mascot90: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
My question is this: Muslim in the north and Muslim in the west are they not serving the same Allah... Killing some one because of one stupid law call Sharia law..... They initiated bokoharam, and SHIITE just to kill people. God is watching u pipu.
Re: Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano by TheBedWench: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
A Hebrew has Islam in his blood. Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5 All them who fathers were pagans who joined our ancient one God faith. grin Pagans love ritual killings and cruel punishment to demonstrate their superiority to others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos / Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect / Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.