Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Will You Marry A Lady That Have Been Praying For You Or That Made You Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Lady That Have Been Praying For You Or That Made You Rich (429 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A Lady That Have Been Praying For You Or That Made You Rich by Mivici: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2020
Sometimes in our life, things like this do happen, you will found out that a lady will be with a man from school days until he get a necessary connection he need from another new person entirely without minding the prayers, sacrifice himself and his first girlfriend went through.

He may travel down to another City like Abuja or lagos, meet a girl that is well to do financially, maybe with her father's connection or her own personal business and then decide to uplift the man, if the two girls are pretty and attractive what will you do?
Knowing fully well that the girl you left in owerri who has been there for you, somtime visit your mum, washing her clothes, cook for her, call you and still remains faithful and still praying for you all this while to succeed and hoping you both can spend the rest of your life together.

As a man how can you manage this situation, if you want to select, maybe in terms of explaining to one of the girls to understand with you?
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Have Been Praying For You Or That Made You Rich by MJBOLT: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2020
why have one when you can have two,marry the both of them.

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Have Been Praying For You Or That Made You Rich by Kyngfarabale1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
nack 2 of them belle... thank me later as a real niggar....lol . . . . I'll do same anytime walai
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Have Been Praying For You Or That Made You Rich by Mivici: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:
nack 2 of them belle... thank me later as a real niggar....lol
I'll do same anytime walai
you guys are telling me that marrying two is the best option when you know our religion don't permit that again undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Have Been Praying For You Or That Made You Rich by roybanjo100(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
money is very important....But then again, money is not everything...U can be rich and still be sad
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Have Been Praying For You Or That Made You Rich by Mivici: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
roybanjo100:
money is very important....But then again, money is not everything...U can be rich and still be sad
what do you mean sir?
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Have Been Praying For You Or That Made You Rich by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2020
Mivici:
you guys are telling me that marrying two is the best option when you know our religion don't permit that again undecided
mr religion don't accept that .... lol.... so what's ur way forward now... if Na me I go nack dem Belle.... gbam

(1) (Reply)

Zambia Man Told Court How He “killed” Wife After A Round Of Rough Sex / The Lady in my life / Do You Do Adult Chat For Free?. Make Money From It Instead. No Video. 50k Plus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.