Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public (630 Views)

What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife / This man fork cultist wife see what they do him - PHOTOS / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public by raphretle: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2020
As a Nigerian that i am, i often get this weird look from people around anytime i use the word FORK. To them it sounds like F*CK.. Am a type that call things as they are not using some Phonetic or Oral English...
So Pals Tell Us that word you dont wanna use in Public to avoid any form of Embarrassment.

Re: Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2020
Sex. Which is use in place of gender.
Re: Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2020
raphretle:
As a Nigerian that i am, i often get this weird look from people around anytime i use the word FORK. To them it sounds like F*CK.. Am a type that call things as they are not using some Phonetic or Oral English...
So Pals Tell Us that word you dont wanna use in Public to avoid any form of Embarrassment.

� Is the accent
Re: Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
"simp"
Re: Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public by raphretle: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
SmellySperm:
"simp"
Mr SmellySperm What is the relationship BTW the topic and Simp
Re: Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public by Tina001(f): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lol. I can't pronounce FORK in public too, it sounds wierd cheesy
Re: Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public by fati2001(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
my is letter "R"
Re: Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public by raphretle: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
fati2001:
my is letter "R"
Lol.... Sounds terrible

1 Like

Re: Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public by dingbang(m): 5:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Tina001:
Lol. I can't pronounce FORK in public too, it sounds wierd cheesy
I do all the time
Re: Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public by raphretle: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2020
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Marriage na scam!!!, See Why... / What Are The Websites You Check Everyday? / Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.