Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020 (656 Views)

Nigerian Post Office Stole My Goods... And Frustrated My Life PHOTOS / My Goods Haven't Arrived / (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020 by Swaylore: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good evening guys.

Please I've beeen expecting my package since 9th December and till today 4th February, I haven't seen it.

I'm tired. I've tracked it and it's saying it has left their office.

Please what can I do?

Re: Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020 by Cleanworld(f): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Swaylore:
Good evening guys.

Please I've beeen expecting my package since 9th December and till today 4th February, I haven't seen it.

I'm tired. I've tracked it and it's saying it has left their office.

Please what can I do?

don't worry give it another 2 to 3 weeks and you will soon receive it. lockdown and covid is causing a lot of delay with deliveries. just be patience.

if your sending to Nigeria someone will call you for pick up
Re: Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020 by Swaylore: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
Cleanworld:

don't worry give it another 2 to 3 weeks and you will soon receive it. lockdown and covid is causing a lot of delay with deliveries. just be patience.

if your sending to Nigeria someone will call you for pick up

Yeah true that's not the first time I've been receiving packages. The person that sent it had to bring another one himself.

I'm even planning to go to the post office tomorrow. Is it advisable to go?

Normally it takes like 2 to 3 weeks even during the pandemic around September.
Re: Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Are you not a big boy?just buy another one,maybe as you don't do offering in church God decided to do a compulsory offering for you
Re: Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020 by Cleanworld(f): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Swaylore:

Yeah true that's not the first time I've been receiving packages. The person that sent it had to bring another one himself.

I'm even planning to go to the post office tomorrow. Is it advisable to go?

Normally it takes like 2 to 3 weeks even during the pandemic around September.

if you have the tracking number you can go to the post office or better still track it online but patience is what you need now.
Re: Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
Are you not a big boy?just buy another one,maybe as you don't do offering in church God decided to do a compulsory offering for you
grin grin grin
Zzzooorrrr on da beat!
Re: Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020 by Swaylore: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Cleanworld:

if you have the tracking number you can go to the post office or better still track it online but patience is what you need now.

I've the tracking number and I've tracked it. And according to the image above, it's saying it been taken to the nigeria post office.
Re: Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020 by Swaylore: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:

Lol grin grin

Omohh it has been replaced but I can't lose it like that.
Re: Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020 by Swaylore: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Update: Went to the post office today and they collected the tracking ID. The guy said they didn't receive any goods like that and he even try to track it from his own end. He didn't get any info.

I've told the guy that sent it to call the shipping company and enquire more.

Thank you.
Re: Update: My Goods Hasn't Arrive Since 9th December 2020 by Swaylore: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
I was called today but received shocker of my life.

I have to pay 48k for a small box. The highest so far.

I've received a box almost x10 of the size and paid 28k.

They want to use me to do Valentine.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now / What If Your Whole Life Was Just A Dream / Know this and know Peace Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.