Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor (37008 Views)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight / Obasanjo: How Rawlings Intervened When Abacha Wanted To Destroy My Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by promotervickky(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
This was to be the replica of EDO state, when the law makers who refused to come forward for their inauguration stormed the EDO assembly with armed men from Abuja.

coup d'état!

But they didn't succeed!

4 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by wesiyo43: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hmm Nigeria

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by Corroro: 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hmmm, so a Pistol Holding Monarch saved him?

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by demoBaba: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
This VI boy again...

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by oguguonwosuc(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
My dad severed as a commissioner under him.

4 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by oyeb15: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
After Ngige,the same set of OBJ boys came for Ayo Fayose but the loose-mouth governor of Ekiti escaped to oblivion through d government house fence.
Later, some thugs of Baba Adedibu who enjoyed Obasanjo support kidnapped Governor Rashid Ladoja of Oyo State for several hours b4 releasing him.

Obasanjo ruled ruthlessly especially during his second term.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by intruder15(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
joeprince23:

No wonder he tarred that long Mbaukwu road from beginning to the end and the road is very solid even though it is not in the urban area

That road is very solid o. During 2010, the road was still good.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by wink2015(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
History repeat itself.

Godfatherism is rearing its ugly head through Adams Oshiomole in Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by intruder15(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Ooooh Anambra, I was bewildered when I read it but when I remember it is Anambra, I am not surprised , it is a normal way of life, obaino should be careful

It's not about Anambra. How old are you? Did you follow politics during Obasanjo's tenure? That event was the height of Godfatherism. When I see OBJ opening his mouth to talk about good governance now, I shake my head because the memory of this and other atrocities are still fresh in one's mind.

I guess u are a minor. My apologies quoting you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by Obinoscopy(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ngige should write a book about this. It should be titled CIVILIAN COUP. It'll be a bestseller.

4 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by TheBedWench: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
joeprince23:

https://www.thecable.ng/ngige-how-a-monarch-armed-with-pistol-intervened-when-i-was-abducted-as-governor

What utter and terrifying corruption. I pray that man has recovered well and his government is successful.
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by techmo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Obasanjo no be Buhari mate...

Obasanjo was ruthless and crazy

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by DisLifeSha: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Exactly. I believe
slivertongue:
"each time I flash back is the maxim that everything that happens to a man is for a purpose is very correct. If you are a believer in God, you will know that even if suffering is inflicted on you, it may turn out for your own good,”

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by SaintBeehot(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
This kidnap is the genesis of his Lagos boyism.
grin you're not a good person

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by emperor863(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
I have no time to read the long Epistle. However, I wish to point out that you were never a governor because the elections that purportedly made you a governor was invalidated as a result of substantial electoral malpractices.

It would do you a lot of good if you stop referring to yourself as a former governor.

A "former governor" that could not defeat a woman in a senatorial election.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by tutudesz: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
oyeb15:
After Ngige,the same set of OBJ boys came for Ayo Fayose but the cowboy governor of Ekiti escaped to oblivion through d government house fence.
Later, some thugs of Baba Adedibu who enjoyed Obasanjo support kidnapped Governor Rashid Ladoja of Oyo State for several hours b4 releasing him.

Baba Afedibu the Amala politics grin founder!!
I still remember his interview after Ladoja was removed: I made him a governor when I was eating Amala, so what is wrong in making my son a commissioner. A primary school dropout undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by Deborah98(f): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
As if I read that grin
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by einsteine(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
And yet some people in the Arthur Eze post claimed that Anambra state has no godfathers. If so, why is their state the only state in the history of Nigeria where the governor was kidnapped by his godfathers? Why is APGA only strong in Anambra, is it not because of the founding godfather, Ojukwu?

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by derealj(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lol they wanted to remove him and swear in his deputy Okey Udeh who will do their bidding but it didn't work. Ngige tried shaa, he scattered the godfathers.

9 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by Guyman02: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
He brought sanity to Anambra state and since then everyone scrambles to beat his record. Peter Obi followed up and dealt with the godfathers, Arthur Eze can't bring godfatherism back to Anambra

14 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by stormborn28(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
oyeb15:
After Ngige,the same set of OBJ boys came for Ayo Fayose but the cowboy governor of Ekiti escaped to oblivion through d government house fence.

grin grin grin
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by earnit5: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by stormborn28(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
emperor863:
I have no time to read the long Epistle. However, I wish to point out that you were never a governor because the elections that purportedly made you a governor was invalidated as a result of substantial electoral malpractices.

It would do you a lot of good if you stop referring to yourself as a former governor.

A "former governor" that could not defeat a woman in a senatorial election.
you mean Dora defeated him?

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by fredoooooo: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Radarada, got kidnapped as a sitting governor and you're not ashame of yourself... cheesy cheesy
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by adadike(f): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Igwe Mbaukwu is a no nonsense igwe. One of the very few igwes I respect in my Anambra state. Igwe Mbaukwu was asked to stop bike as a means of transport in his community, he simply told Obiano to build factories in Mbaukwu so that his people can be gainfully employed , then he will happily obliged his request. Igwe , iga di o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by deepwater(f): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
slivertongue:
serious! COWBOY IGWE

more of IGWE TUPAC ....Thug Life lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ngige was a good governor who refused to bow to God fatherism. When ngige was a governor,he allowed us to overtake him before agulu.
The next week we were traveling in a bus,Chris uba convoy warned that nobody was allowed to near them till he gets into his village uga .

7 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by BarrElChapo(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Proudly Anambra !

Proudly Alor !

We're fearless and don't stand for evil smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by GodisFirst: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
That was the story when a governor shouted 'Abduction! Abduction!! Abduction!!!' grin grin grin.
But Ngige acted bravely, he made the common man in Anambra state to know that there is money in the government.
Peter Obi followed, used the money to put up the foundation that brought developmental transformation, Federal presence to Anambra State and sanitized the state. He also saved more money for ndi Anambra.
Now it is left for Obiano to push it to the next level. It must be a higher level in the positive direction.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University / BREAKING: Dokpesi Released From Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.