Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor (36993 Views)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight / Obasanjo: How Rawlings Intervened When Abacha Wanted To Destroy My Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by Tomide007: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
festacman:
Chris Nwabueze Ngige did three fundamental things for Anambra State:

- He liberated Anambra State from the heartless vultures led by Chris Ubah and supported by the same Obasanjo that is so sanctimonious now.

- He proved that governance is possible contrary to the long-peddled narratives that no money remains for development after payment of salaries.

- He laid foundation for the New Anambra State that we are enjoying today.

Chris Ngige is our hero forever.
But y'all didn't allow him win ordinary senatorial election.
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by Obinoscopy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Tomide007:

But y'all didn't allow him win ordinary senatorial election.
He won the Senatorial election and was a Senator in the National Assembly representing Anambra Central.

6 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by bankulizer: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oya you be bad guy, Tinubu we are waiting for your your own adventure, Fayose after.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by Officialgarri: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
After Obasanjo didn't succeed on this, they then opened the Okija shrine saga against him then.

Indomie generation won't remember how hot the case was back then cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by KayCee92(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
rowland545:
So this long epistle is bcus d police man did not wear uniform and chest out....short people shaa...

I did not bother to read again after I saw the main issue

You missed the point on every level.... grin try dey read grin

5 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by KayCee92(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
BOFA2020:
Just imagine "kidnapped as a sitting Governor".

Chai this Buhari self en.....this country is so lawless under Buhari and APC.

Oh sorry...that happened under a PDP government.

A whole Governor kidnapped under Baba Iyabo's nose and he didn't know to call or write a letter to the UNU , USA, UK, WHO...chai .
The level of hypocrisy in Nigeria is simply astonishing.

Lol... Oga try dey read, you don't even know who to blame grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by KayCee92(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
intruder15:

It's not about Anambra. How old are you? Did you follow politics during Obasanjo's tenure? That event was the height of Godfatherism. When I see OBJ opening his mouth to talk about good governance now, I shake my head because the memory of this and other atrocities are still fresh in one's mind.

I guess u are a minor. My apologies quoting you.

LOL, technical knockout.... KO grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Ooooh Anambra, I was bewildered when I read it but when I remember it is Anambra, I am not surprised , it is a normal way of life, obaino should be careful

See your state in brown roof republic
poverty don finish una

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by Tinyemeka(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
joeprince23:

No wonder he tarred that long Mbaukwu road from beginning to the end and the road is very solid even though it is not in the urban area

Exactly!!!!!!

I for say! That road was one of the projects that made me like Ngige, honestly.

LOL. Conversely, the entire road in front of Choice hotel was abandoned to rot away.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by BabaRamota1980: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
SaintBeehot:
grin you're not a good person
grin
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by Tomide007: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Obinoscopy:
He won the Senatorial election and was a Senator in the National Assembly representing Anambra Central.
Lol. Was referring to 2015
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by ThatFairGuy: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
Azmanaty:
Short man that rivaled and passed Tinubu in all his policitcal endeavours.

Argue with ur ancestor + Faleke
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by Amumaigwe: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
festacman:

- He liberated Anambra State from the heartless vultures led by Chris Ubah and supported by the same Obasanjo that is so sanctimonious now.

- He proved that governance is possible contrary to the long-peddled narratives that no money remains for development after payment of salaries.

I agree. That was before he started consorting wirh the killer party and them sold his soul to the devil.
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by festacman(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Amumaigwe:

I agree. That was before he started consorting wirh the killer party and them sold his soul to the devil.

You give political parties unnecessary tags while politicians jump back and forth the parties, cashing out seriously. Thinkam!

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by EagleNest(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ngige dinned with the devil and still survived. He was fearless and challenge armed policemen. He also defied the oath of Okija shrine and brought down godfatherism. And in all these political fights, he was still building solid roads. I love that Ngige of those days. I don't know if the Ngige of today is same as yesterday.

7 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by gerrisson(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
joeprince23:

No wonder he tarred that long Mbaukwu road from beginning to the end and the road is very solid even though it is not in the urban area
My thoughts exactly!
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
see person claimed to be in category of jagaban
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by executive12: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
festacman:

Exactly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by executive12: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
einsteine:
And yet some people in the Arthur Eze post claimed that Anambra state has no godfathers. If so, why is their state the only state in the history of Nigeria where the governor was kidnapped by his godfathers? Why is APGA only strong in Anambra, is it not because of the founding godfather, Ojukwu?

Too many ignorant folks in this country. This incident happened a long time ago. Ngige destroyed godfatherism in Anambra State. Right now, there is no godfather in Anambra.
If your man Arthur Eze is parading himself as godfather, he is deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by executive12: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Guyman02:
He brought sanity to Anambra state and since then everyone scrambles to beat his record. Peter Obi followed up and dealt with the godfathers, Arthur Eze can't bring godfatherism back to Anambra

Exactly.
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by bizzibodi(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
That was d dark days.Obasanjo turns democracy upside down.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by executive12: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
deepwater:

more of IGWE TUPAC ....Thug Life lipsrsealed

Thug life, for asserting his right as a human being? If every Nigerian adult is like this Igwe Mbaukwu, there will be nothing like Fulani militants menace in the country.

5 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by executive12: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
Too many fools around here.
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by emperor863(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
stormborn28:
you mean Dora defeated him?

No, he was defeated with a landslide by Ekwenife in 2015 senatorial election.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by zikter(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
intruder15:

It's not about Anambra. How old are you? Did you follow politics during Obasanjo's tenure? That event was the height of Godfatherism. When I see OBJ opening his mouth to talk about good governance now, I shake my head because the memory of this and other atrocities are still fresh in one's mind.

I guess u are a minor. My apologies quoting you.
OBJ really committed despicable abominations during his tenure. Funny enough, he has the guts to be criticising others. No democratic president during this new dispensation is as half as dictatorial as OBJ. Is it randomly sacking Senate presidents or sending army to level innocent communities? The list is endless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by executive12: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
see person claimed to be in category of jagaban

Of course they are not in the same category. Ngige is a brilliant and brave man who liberated his State Anambra from evil politicians.

Tinubu is a skillful politician who provided competent leadership for his State Lagos. He doesn't seem to be brilliant though, which is probably why he had to lie about attending the prestigious University of Chicago when he actually attended the not-so-good Chicago State University. He has gotten very rich by cornering the treasury of Lagos State. As the saying goes, every day is for the thief, one day is for the owner. I expect that Tinubu will eventually end up in prison where he belongs.

4 Likes

Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by executive12: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
emperor863:

That was because he ran under APC which is not the right party to be in in Anambra State.
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by fredylee: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Such a disjointed story.
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by Obinoscopy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Tomide007:

Lol. Was referring to 2015
Okay yeah you are right, he lost in 2015.
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by stormborn28(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
emperor863:

okay
Re: Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor by Amudeneogu: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dr. Ngige is a strong and inteligent man, i like is style even when e was the governor of Anambra stste only that he joined the wrong party(APC)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Iconic Rice Paddy Pyramids To Be Evacuated Tomorrow / Robert Clarke: I Can’t See Saraki Last For 9 Months / Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.