Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? (30587 Views)

What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. / Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker / First School Leaving Certificate And Testimonial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by jkcarz: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
First School Leaving Certificate is issued by the Zonal Ministry of Education in each state. Go there and get tips on what to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Blankstare(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
With an affidavit, go to your state ministry of education, they should have the data with them another one will be processed for him.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by bakobenjamin198: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is not an issue now. He should swear affidavit and go to the primary school he finished from, he would be issued another one with just token of 5k.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Traviscottt: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
angry
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by picoba(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Some people need urgent medical attention
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by fergie001: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nelly4you:

Guy ok tell me how he could get it I it by going to that same primary skul.. u think they would have the copy?
Yes....they can always process it.

All they need to do is to produce the School Register whilst you were there....they will pick it up from there.

PS:
My case was I didn't pick up my fslc for over a decade....I had to go back to the school.....they searched their register and found my name (the year I registered to the year I left there).
They started processing it from there.
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by prinsam30: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pls try and visit Oluyole if u know u know

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by adeoba2008(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
I was confused. First school leaving certificate and they are mentioning WAEC.

The guy is talking about school leaving Testimonial Biko.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by fergie001: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Blankstare:
With an affidavit, go to your state ministry of education, they should have the data with them another one will be processed for him.
They won't be able to do that unless that school is involved.

The application will have to go through the Primary School....

Methinks they will only deal with him if that school isn't operational anymore.
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by smogup: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Built2last:
Primary school result and people are saying he should swear affidavit and head to WAEC. THIS COUNTRY GET PLENTY CRAZY PEOPLE
the thing weak me

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by airminem(f): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
A conversation/post buharri should have to pay attention too
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by perdollar(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
dawnomike:
Swear an affidavit and proceed to WAEC office...
Oga u go school so? weytin concern FSLC and WAEC? simply go to ur primary School wt ur affidavit and police report and #10, 000 maybe more, u wl get a brand u certificate
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by safetyboot: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nelly4you:

Guy ok tell me how he could get it I it by going to that same primary skul.. u think they would have the copy?

It is issued by the primary school, not WAEC. As long as he passed thru that primary school, his name and year of graduation will be in their file or data
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by utenwuson: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
My mum is headmistress, she gives out even if you want 100 of them......

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Nelly4you: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
fergie001:

Yes....they can always process it.

All they need to do is to produce the School Register whilst you were there....they will pick it up from there.
and you thought the skul he's father go to still exist. it may be one village uncompleted building skul who knows..

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Geonigga(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Get a police extract on that and do an affidavit of loss thereafter apply to the designated school for CTC.
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by dokie: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Built2last:
Primary school result and people are saying he should swear affidavit and head to WAEC. THIS COUNTRY GET PLENTY CRAZY PEOPLE

That's the reason you see very few people making reasonable comments on nairaland.
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by eagleeye2: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
dawnomike:
Swear an affidavit and proceed to WAEC office...
FSLC, then you said proceed to waec
@OP,
Go to the ministry to Education HQ in your state, that should be your starting point. They will guide you on what to do.
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by jericco1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
I mistakenly tore mine although. I think it high time I got another one undecided
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by airminem(f): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
prinsam30:
Pls try and visit Oluyole if u know u know
tongue I THOUGHT IT WAS OLUWOLE?
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by FamousMonk: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Built2last:
grin grin grin
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by osejie17(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
longetivity:
He should go to the school that gave him the certificate
you funny o. na him papa result
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by osejie17(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
longetivity:
He should go to the school that gave him the certificate
you funny o. na him papa result o
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by victorazyvictor(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
chichijas:
please, I want to Know how one can get it back..

my dad happened to need the certificate few months ago for something , then he found out he has lost it.

he couldn't find it the locker he kept it.

what way can one have it back?

You funny o!

People that doesn't have are occupying offices as governors, MDs, Directors and your here asking inconsequential question.

Go to court and swear affidavit.

Take it to the school, pay small fee and get another Kpala.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by emonkey(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
chichijas:

my dad happened to need the certificate few months ago for something , then he found out he has lost it.

Possible if his school still exists and have their records intact. Unfortunately not many schools in Nigeria can boast of this
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by fergie001: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nelly4you:

and you thought the skul he's father go to still exist. it may be one village uncompleted building skul who knows..
He doesn't have a choice.
I picked up mine after 10years....when it held me by the balls...I had no choice but travel.
There is nothing money cannot do....Principals make small small money from it...
He will need to make some contacts, that's all...it's easier than you think.
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Thane(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hello, I have a mini flat. It's in Ibafo. Ibafo is after Berger going towards Mowe. Total package 220k.
The place is almost new, pop ceiling, wardrobe, it's upstairs, fancy tiled and in a nice gated compound. It's a posh place to just say. If you are interested please call 07032909591.
You can take the room the parlor, male or female. I'm male, 25 and just passed out of nysc
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by noakchukibadan: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
It is well
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Geonigga(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oddsmaster06:
If one loses his bsc certificate, how can one get it back

Your opinion

It was stolen actually
Get a police extract of loss of certificate, approach the court for an affidavit thereafter take it to the designated school with an application in that regard.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
chichijas:

Go back to same school OR
Go to ministry of education, you will get someone that will collect money andhelp you with another with original stamp 3k at most

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) / Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.