Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! (7618 Views)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by femi4: 6:17am On Aug 18, 2020
Jerkbaba:
Just yesterday alone, I jerked off 10 times! This oyinbo twitter girls are killing me with their naked pic o! cheesy
You are wasting the best of your future generation
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by chinchonglee(m): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2020
post=92941155:

He will know the scores before the end of the year if he continues this way.
Dem no dey telli person
Pls tell me the consequences of it...
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2020
You jerked off 10 times. I need proof? . On behalf of twitter girls. One is ready to offer herself if you got proof.

Na me dey control dem babes

Hit me up and jerk off no more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex / Birthday Gift To Buy For A Boyfriend Not More Than 5k / Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.