Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! (7601 Views)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Jerkbaba: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Just yesterday alone, I jerked off 10 times! This oyinbo twitter girls are killing me with their naked pic o! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by woleabayo(f): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
you're killing your self

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by wildcatter23(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by 360clips: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lols. cheesy
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by div111(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
see ur moniker

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Corbin: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
10 times
What's the fun jerking 10times

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by terrezo2002(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Give your life to Jesus Christ and you will not have to die cheaply in sin.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Rickmann: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jerkbaba:
Just yesterday alone, I jerked off 10 times! This oyinbo twitter girls are killing me with their naked pic o! cheesy

Piss off

1 Like

Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Opperwezen(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Next thing wey we go hear now na jerkbaba don die grin grin

I can only imagine how much it drains your life out lol.

Slow and steady!

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by WoeBetide666: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Only ten times? You're a beginner
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by tnerro1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pictures or we no go believe

By the way, I mean of the girls oooooh not you

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Harry00(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jerkbaba:
grin
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by angelfallz(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jerkbaba:
What would now happen when you enter instagram?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Continue bro you gon meet your goods and baggages at the bus-stop one day cool
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Onliie(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jerkbaba:
you need help.

https://www.nairaland.com/5928312/tired-masturbation
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Nicepoker(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
terrezo2002:
Give your life to Jesus Christ and you will not have to die cheaply in sin.
Someone that is beyond redemption
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Haywhymido(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
Na must for you to look their pictures
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Jerkbaba: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Onliie:
you need help.

https://www.nairaland.com/5928312/tired-masturbation
na ur papa need help. Like say u no dey w@nk to ur Mama pictures. Idiat!
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Jerkbaba: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Haywhymido:
Na must for you to look their pictures
yes o.
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Jerkbaba: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Make all of you free me o. Like say una no dey w@nk! Stupid hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Haywhymido(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jerkbaba:
yes o.
Na kill urself by urself you dey be that

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Phenomenal16(f): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jesus saves
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Jerkbaba: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
Haywhymido:
Na kill urself by urself you dey be that
yes o.
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by yarimo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jerkbaba:
which of the branch are you from ? I am the chairman vaseline crew sambisa forest branch . grin
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Jerkbaba: 12:39am On Aug 18, 2020
yarimo:
which of the branch are you from ? I am the chairman vaseline crew sambisa forest branch . grin
vp chairman. cheesy
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by paul100(m): 12:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Jerkbaba:
na ur papa need help. Like say u no dey w@nk to ur Mama pictures. Idiat!
Jerk baba,masturbation is destroying you.You are talking like someone without sense.I am 100% sure,your parents will be disappointed in you if they know what you are doing☹️.Repent from all those nonsense.
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by WoeBetide666: 1:22am On Aug 18, 2020
Jerkbaba:

Link abeg
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 18, 2020
Oya pumpun selfie

Edits: Shanklee you be yahoo gurl?
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 18, 2020
NobodyW:
Oya pumpun selfie

Edits: Shanklee you be yahoo gurl?
I'm not a girl boss. And I'm not into yahoo.
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 18, 2020
woleabayo:
you're killing your self
You can say that again cool
Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:37am On Aug 18, 2020
woleabayo:
you're killing your self
He will know the scores before the end of the year if he continues this way.
Dem no dey telli person

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! by marshalcarter: 5:35am On Aug 18, 2020
woleabayo:
you're killing your self
body go soon tell am naaaa... just wait

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) / Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] / See What Guys Did To This Girl At The Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.