Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker Weeks To Wedding Laid To Rest(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker Weeks To Wedding Laid To Rest(video) (567 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker Weeks To Wedding Laid To Rest(video) by Ababbio: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nigerian lady crushed to death by a tanker in Ajah just weeks to her weddiing laid to rest, It was an emotional day for family members and the fiance of Nigerian lady, Immaculate Emife Okochu, this morning August 17 as her body was laid to rest.

Insidenaija had earlier report that, husband of the lady whose wedding ceremony is about two weeks but was on Wednesday, August 12, crushed to death by trailer, paid tribute to his late bride to be, via post on his Instagram page.

Her remains is being finally laid to rest today.

Watch the video below:

https://insidenaija.com.ng/lady-who-was-crushed-to-death-weeks-to-her-wedding-laid-to-rest-video/

Re: Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker Weeks To Wedding Laid To Rest(video) by Turningmoon(f): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker Weeks To Wedding Laid To Rest(video) by squash47(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
So painful.
Re: Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker Weeks To Wedding Laid To Rest(video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
God! Rest in Peace!
Re: Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker Weeks To Wedding Laid To Rest(video) by ediama(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
May God have mercy on her soul.
Mercy is all we need, we are weak and full of mistakes.
R.I.P
Re: Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker Weeks To Wedding Laid To Rest(video) by Yuceeluv(f): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
May such tragedy never be my portion, amen.

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker Weeks To Wedding Laid To Rest(video) by Ababbio: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lalasticala, mynd44, dominique
Re: Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker Weeks To Wedding Laid To Rest(video) by wakabout(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
RIP and may the Lord have mercy on her soul
Re: Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker Weeks To Wedding Laid To Rest(video) by Ababbio: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yuceeluv:
May such tragedy never be my portion, amen.

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker Weeks To Wedding Laid To Rest(video) by Ababbio: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
May God give his family and husband to be who she left behind the fortitude to bear the huge loss

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything More Painful Than Death? / How Do You Avenge A Rapist / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.