Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,229 members, 7,811,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. (57507 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Mysteriousworld: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2023
A younger brother of mine saw a message on his finances phone.
She sent a message to a guy on instagram, telling him she likes his lips, so tempting.
Now shes claiming its not a big deal, that she doesn't even know the guy, that hes just an instagram model...(its true she doesnt know him,and have never met him).
But my brother doesnt feel good about it, he asked for my advice, and i decided to put it here for him to see himself.

Pls is this a red flag... Or not much of a big deal. The wedding is in February.

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by skj1377(m): 1:43am On Dec 29, 2023
Call it off

365 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:56am On Dec 29, 2023
One of the reasons why many marriages crumbles before it even starts is because one or both parties ignored obvious red flags.

If a woman who has committed herself to her husband-to-be can make such remark towards a stranger she doesn't even know, she would do worse in that marriage.

If your brother goes ahead and marries her, he should accept whatever he sees in that marriage.

651 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by iamsense(m): 1:58am On Dec 29, 2023
Call it off. Hook up still dey her eye

479 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Hezzyluv: 2:26am On Dec 29, 2023
I swear down, the day she will see the lips that resembles that type (her crush) face to face, she will even suck the sausage join.

Because she has already imagine that kind lips in her head, no going back. undecided

356 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by jumokeadele(m): 3:07am On Dec 29, 2023
she belongs to the street

314 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Chibuzoripob: 3:08am On Dec 29, 2023
sad Nah Blue flag sad undecided undecided

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by worldclass68(m): 3:19am On Dec 29, 2023
Pure red flag...but some people around them would say it's nothing, that's the guy is having insecurity
issues blablabla.... believe it, if she meets the same model tomorrow, he would fvck her wella...

Things is that majority of these girls re public hoes...

242 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by favour32(m): 3:30am On Dec 29, 2023
Over red dey worry that lone flag!

Na the same as statement as,
"I fit "nak" you even if I want marry for February".

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by luminouz(m): 3:30am On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:
She sent a message to a guy on instagram, telling him she likes his lips and feels like kissing him.
Now shes claiming its not a big deal, that she doesn't even know the guy, that hes just an instagram model...(its true she doesnt know him,and have never met him).
But my brother doesnt feel good about it, he asked for my advice, and i decided to put it here for him to see himself.

Pls is this a red flag... Or not much of a big deal. The wedding is in February.
Only a mumu will go ahead with the wedding. I will call it off right there and then

You lots don't know women. Any woman who values her integrity will never say "she feels like kissing a random Instagram model'. She doesn't respect her fiance and the fact that she says it's not a big deal...MEANS IT'S A MUDAFUCKING BIG FUCKING DEAL!!! 😡😡😡

Jesus...I broke up with a girl who went to visit her toaster.... They didn't have sex but the fact that she went anyways was enough. Women don't cheat physically without first cheating emotionally. Once you tolerate that, it's downhill from there. There was another girl of EKSU who claimed to love me but at the talking stage, she has a male bestie who according to her sleeps in her room, because she can't sleep alone. She said she can't let him go. I flung her out of my house. She came back saying she has changed but I slammed my door in her face.

N.B: the Lesson is simple. Never tolerate any disrespect from any woman. It always goes downhill from there.

400 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by DikSin(m): 4:29am On Dec 29, 2023
Do you know "Fire Red?"
Ehhen, na the colour of the flag gangan be that! Ogbonge fire-red flag🔥

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Gadafii: 4:31am On Dec 29, 2023
That’s the text he saw, what about the one he didn’t see

Women are very clever and smart in hiding evidences, I suggest your brother should put a hold on the wedding, because any chance that model reply her comment and invites her, even if she don born two for you she will go and meet him, and you and I know no be only kiss she kiss, she go suck join

Or any chance she comes across someone offline that have similar lips as her, she will ho for it, lowkey ashawo Dey her eyes

A woman who is gonna get married very soon, telling another man online she likes his lips and wants to kiss him, big red flag because she will or she’s probably doing worse offline
Put a hold to the wedding for now, a broken relationship is better than a broken home/marriage, you have he signs don’t ignore it and don’t allow her gaslight you into thinking you are over reacting

135 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by dkidd: 4:41am On Dec 29, 2023
I'm waiting for the "he's insecure" crew to come and defend their member... Oga no flag is as redder than this. She even went ahead to say its not a big deal. Another slap ontop the flag. Such disrespect!!! Bro this na red blanket ooo !!!

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Ballzproblem2: 4:44am On Dec 29, 2023
No sense of commitment from modern women these days, they'll cheat at Will.

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by dkidd: 4:45am On Dec 29, 2023
worldclass68:
Pure red flag...but some people around them would say it's nothing, that's the guy is having insecurity
issues
blablabla.... believe it, if she meets the same model tomorrow, he would fvck her wella...

Things is that majority of these girls re public hoes...
Na dem i siddon dey wait since.. Be like them still dey sleep from last night's backyard activities

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by HenryTimes: 5:06am On Dec 29, 2023
Heavy RED flag
The "no big deal" part shows that she's a wannabe feminist with social media brain and the fact that the guy in question is just a random guy, as in person wey she never see makes it a Heavyweight RED FLAG

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by yinkeys(m): 5:40am On Dec 29, 2023
dkidd:
I'm waiting for the "he's insecure" crew to come and defend their member... Oga no flag is as redder than this. She even went ahead to say its not a big deal. Another slap ontop the flag. Such disrespect!!! Bro this na red blanket ooo !!!
I hate the iron fist style of leadership because no one is perfect but I’ve observed if you let most women to feel totally free with you and give them power they’d always abuse it, disrespect you, distort the natural order of families in the universe (God - Man - Woman - Children) and destroy the family union long term
No wonder Arab men don’t take BS from their women
Look at how gynocentric led America is leading to degeneracy, baby mamas crisis all over and drug addictions in large numbers
Most of my North American acquaintances are battling with one hard drug addiction or the other
Our society is gradually copying the west
One has to be firm and very strict with their woman
There’s a saying; women are children, get coddled by the society and don’t really see the world for what it is (dangerous, difficult and harsh)
A lot of them live in Disney fairy world
Women don’t have to self improve and develop mentally to start/keep a family compared to men
So one has to be strict by saving them from themselves
When left to their own tools, they destroy everything (societies in particular)
Better take charge of your life before you get used like the Eve and Delilah story
Choose smart decisions over feelings
There’s so much study on this online already
When you’re not a monster but sometimes must dictate with iron fists
End that relationship, that girl wants to continue with who.redom else you’d regret it long term
The girl doesn’t respect him & is showing signs of a chronic manipulator
Until he gets HIV
Don’t invest in rubbish pump and dump materials
There are good women but you’d have to search thoroughly
Exceptions don’t make the rule
@Mysteriousworld

90 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:04am On Dec 29, 2023
Hmm, so you are still waiting for Miss. Perfect?

As for the Op, my advice is that your brother should think of the attributes of this lady. Does she have good characteristics? If she loves him, is well mannered, etc, then he can forgive her and marry her. If she doesn't possess other good attributes, then he can let go. There is no perfect human and mistakes happen.
luminouz:

Only a mumu will go ahead with the wedding. I will call it off right there and then

You lots don't know women. Any woman who values her integrity will never say "she feels like kissing a random Instagram model'. She doesn't respect her fiance and the fact that she says it's not a big deal...MEANS IT'S A MUDAFUCKING BIG FUCKING DEAL!!! 😡😡😡

Jesus...I broke up with a girl who went to visit her toaster.... They didn't have sex but the fact that she went anyways was enough. Women don't cheat physically without first cheating emotionally. Once you tolerate that, it's downhill from there. There was another girl of EKSU who claimed to love me but at the talking stage, she has a male bestie who according to her sleeps in her room, because she can't sleep alone. She said she can't let him go. I flung her out of my house. She came back saying she has changed but I slammed my door in her face.

N.B: the Lesson is simple. Never tolerate any disrespect from any woman. It always goes downhill from there.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by kakaaa77: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2023
please stop supporting nonsense. from the moment that thoughts start coming to her head, it will definitely happen' do you know how many marriage women who come to my house just for sex and I refuse some are even begging

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by kakaaa77: 6:12am On Dec 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

As for the Op, my advice is that your brother should think of the attributes of this lady. Does she have good characteristics? If she loves him, is well mannered, etc, then he can forgive her and marry her. If she doesn't possess other good attributes, then he can let go. There is no perfect human and mistakes happen.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by JOACHINpedro: 6:19am On Dec 29, 2023
Lol, I pledge never to comment on relationship issues come 2024.
Make I pity my mental health jareh

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by yinkeys(m): 6:28am On Dec 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

grin only a foolish man will listen to this bad advice
It’s not your fault, because you don’t know what it is to stressfully source for funds, invest a lot in another person and family
Then find out it’s all a waste
There are good women. I have experienced one and trust me this girl in question is not loyal, lacks integrity, isn’t a serious marriage candidate
It will end bad for the guy long term
Her deep desire is to meet the model and do the deed instead of focusing on her marriage lol
Unequal exchange of value
Better to stay single than feel sorry for yourself in a few years. Stop marrying rubbish o
@Mysteriousworld

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Tynaclem1: 6:33am On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:
She sent a message to a guy on instagram, telling him she likes his lips and feels like kissing him.

What nonsense!!

This is the height of disrespect! How can she say it's not a big deal? It's one thing to fantasize about a model in your thoughts but to now take action and send a message is just way out of line...what if he now responds back she will drop her fiance even if it was for a one night stand... Foolish woman

This wedding should be called off ASAP, the fiance should invest the millions he intented for the wedding in a viable business that will yield profit rather than waste in on a hook up girl. He should be grateful he found out this one, only God knows how many messages have been deleted overtime.

A good man should never settle for less.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Usmanovic95(m): 6:41am On Dec 29, 2023
Dem don pour red oil on top the already red flag.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Goldbw122(m): 6:45am On Dec 29, 2023
run ooo, That is a big red flag.. trust me.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Tynaclem1: 6:46am On Dec 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

There is absolutely no attribute to look for here, she lacks respect and manners and this was NOT a mistake.

She even said it's not a big deal, that's just pride and being unremorseful. If she truly loves him she would never disrespect him that way. She will not even compare an Instagram model to her fiance, she will cherish him and hold him in high esteem.

The right thing to do here is part ways and look for a lady who is ready to marry because that girl clearly isn't.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by franchasofficia: 6:59am On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

He should call off the wedding lol.

This is one of my assets that make girls fall for me since I was a teenager; girls and kissing are like 5&6, sexy lips make many ladies fall more than 19 packs, Oluwa thank you oh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Palazee(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2023
We are already 2nd in paternity fraud

What are these h0es plans again

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by orohbirodeysmel: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2023
luminouz:

Omo you be my type...2 seconds I don send you away...
In relationships today na we dey spend the money, so na who pays the pipper dictates the tune. You no fit dey chop my money and you go dey disrespect me or cross the boundaries...I go withdraw my aid as United States of America dey do. If you go on the wrong side they go withdraw their aid and their troops 😎

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by luminouz(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

So to you those attributes I mentioned in these two girls are PERFECT ATTRIBUTES? Abi you didn't read my story well ni?

As for your advice, it's bullshiiit. When there is no integrity or morals in a woman, which other mumu characteristics she fit get again biko? If she loves him, she won't make such disrespectful statements and if she is well mannered, SHE WILL MUDAFUCKING REFRAIN FROM TEXTING A STANGER LUSTING FOR HIS KISS!!

Jesus!!! That's why I hate engaging some of y'all women on this forum. Your emotions becloud logic and makes it seem as if una no go school.

Favvy or Fatai...just leave me alone biko...

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by luminouz(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Omo you be my type...2 seconds I don send you away...
In relationships today na we dey spend the money, so na who pays the pipper dictates the tune. You no fit dey chop my money and you go dey disrespect me or cross the boundaries...I go withdraw my aid as United States of America dey do. If you go on the wrong side they go withdraw their aid and their troops 😎
Naso baba. That girl was wrong and it's so glaring. The fact that she sees no big deal on it is the scariest. I don't mind if she admires another guy as a fine boy but to actively message and lustfully wish for his kisses? Naaaahhhh nigga! I'm done.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.