Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,001 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Bought A Car Recently, Doing Charity Works Try This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought A Car Recently, Doing Charity Works Try This (576 Views)

Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought A Car Recently, Doing Charity Works Try This by TkhGuy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
I have watched Nigerians buy cars and do another ritual which is called Washing the car, it's not ritual in your perception but it is,

It's a free will no harm ritual to wash your car and restructure your finance, by buying stuffs for your friends who wants you to, like drinks, merimemts, do it cheerfully God loves & rewards a cheerful giver,

In my part I was resisting to spend more money after puchasing a car, cos I was feeling I have more expenses to make, but when I gave it a good thought, I know it won't cost much maybe 5 or 10k some spend up to 50 at this car wash act or ritual,

You might be feeling like you lost some cash after, but if you do it cheerfully, you will get it back 5 times what you spent making people happy either for you or anything.

their happiness will provoke abundance in your life it might be in a week or month, most of them out of their happiness will bless you while making wishful thoughts to have what you have,

Don't mind the negative ones,

Lastly, if you give your girlfriend money, it's no charity that will give you more in 5 folds, even if she is in need, why cos you ruined it,

It's better to give a girl or a boy you will never receive back than giving your girlfriend, why cos as soon as you have inter course with her, bro you are dully paid.

Mark my word you will never get it back, except if you must give her to get it back, don't let her do you any favour including having sex with you,

Before I bought my first car, the hardest part I can't break off is knowing someone is in pain and I am in the position to help that will not pull me down, I will not hesitate to give.. Many op will take you for stupid for doing so, but they will feel bad after you tell them the result from that giving like you gave her 20k and in a month later unexpected income of 100k or 150k suddenly hit his account, she will not feels as happy as she was while thinking you are a fool................

Cheerful Charity works.. Guys, ....
There are people who hate with words but in their heart, they are something else.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought A Car Recently, Doing Charity Works Try This by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Still trying to look for the sense in this writeup

2 Likes

Re: I Bought A Car Recently, Doing Charity Works Try This by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
dingbang:
Still trying to look for the sense in this writeup
I swear down bros, me self weak as i dey like this.

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Car Recently, Doing Charity Works Try This by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
front page loading. I go swear for the mod
Re: I Bought A Car Recently, Doing Charity Works Try This by ghettochild(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
E b like say na yaba this OP dey as e was typing this rubbish
Re: I Bought A Car Recently, Doing Charity Works Try This by derealj(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
When I try to understand this passage my head will be headache me;
Re: I Bought A Car Recently, Doing Charity Works Try This by xmen4mee(m): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
you no try, what is your conclusion sir
Re: I Bought A Car Recently, Doing Charity Works Try This by Andrew13: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Na wa

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Place To Squat In Ajah Lagos.. / Video: Most Beautiful Policewomen In Nigeria / Spirit Airlines Reservations || +1866-297-5820 || Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.