Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? (12059 Views)

Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? / Just Wedded Last December 2011- Didin't Know Nairaland Still Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Phate07(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
**watching closely** undecided undecided
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2011
Sagabrag
what do you think? tongue grin

Jarus
uhm grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2011
Jarus:

MORE QUESTIONS:
Who am I?
26. I am the only graduate of electricity engineering in the world, and I am a proud Nairalander
Becomrich

27, I share name(NL ID) with a popular tyre brand
Mitchelin89

28, Name 3 Nairalanders that had their usernames officially changed by the Admin on or without request. State the old ID and the new ID
ifeco = Jarus

Snappy = Mrs Siena
Gabrwly = Gabry

29, Convert this sentence to Batu English: "Nuhu Ribadu owns two houses abroad, gotten from stolen money while in government(EFCC). Does that look like change to you? Even according to Sowore, Tinubu was involved in drug deal and money laundering in the USA"

30, The following Nairalanders have one thing in common: Spikedcylinder, TKB417, Jarus. What is it?
they are all tall and lanky
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2011
Odunnu:

lol Lol Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin i don die o grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2011
Na your back I dey o,when the attacks come. Lol
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2011
na why i quote you na grin
so dey will see it wella grin
you are on your own grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Maicash: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2011
Question: Which poster in the last few months has beat becomerich in producing multiple Ids?
a. Beaf
b. Nsiman
c. M-J- Blige
d. karl max
e. AgainstGEJ
f. john joe
etc?
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
Odunnu:

If you see spikeys bobbie and nyash plus Jarus 5 months old belle. You would change your mind
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2011
mukina2:

Sagabrag
what do you think? tongue grin

Look, I don't brag. I am a very humble person.

All I do is state that I am an extremely intelligent and sagacious guy who tends to be always right because of his objectivity and brain power. That is not bragging, it is a truism.  undecided

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BffVW-G6yGk[/flash]

cool grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by phreakabit(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2011
SECTION A

2,BK.BABE! I even see am last week. (this con is a thorough 9ja bred)
3,DEM PLANTY.
4,Who cares.
5,Mods Know.
6, Im wan sell am  shocked ?
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2011
Sagamite:

Look, I don't brag. I am a very humble person.

All I do is state that I am an extremely intelligent and sagacious guy who tends to be always right because of his objectivity and brain power. That is not bragging, it is a truism.  undecided

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BffVW-G6yGk[/flash]

cool grin
abeg, make we hear word.
'you simply state. . .' abi you meant to say 'I aggressively impose. . .'
dayokanu:

If you see spikeys bobbie and nyash plus Jarus 5 months old belle. You would change your mind
Jarus shouldnt have changed much from the last time we met.
Spicy? Oh well,its possible her jugs are increased.We all know how its done.
so we both agree tkb is reke-like? (I no follow o)
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by dayokanu(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^ You "met" Jarus?

The way Adam "met" his wife?

So Jarus sef dey sample and collabo. And he go dey form gentle boy. (O se enu jeje mu oti)

BTW Jarus has been married for almost 8weeks and he has been "chopping every" since then
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2011
You wont get anything from me DK.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by dayokanu(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2011
Odunnu:

You wont get anything from me DK.

I dont want just "anything" from you, I want specific "something sweet" from you.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mbulela: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ You "met" Jarus?

The way Adam "met" his wife?

So Jarus sef dey sample and collabo. And he go dey form gentle boy. (O se enu jeje mu oti)

BTW Jarus has been married for almost 8weeks and he has been "chopping every" since then
we need an urgent clarification from Jarus o!
this is a serious accusation.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2011
Rolling on my bed laffing my ass off.
DK, u no go kill person o. No wonder u're officially the no 1 ashewo of NL.

DK, I be gentleman o, I be mallo sef. Ask oyb, my senior colleague.

LOL @ ireke description of TKB too.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mbulela & DK,
if we meet nko? Dirty minds. Lol
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2011
Still rolling on my bed here on that DK's comment, esp 'se enu jeje m'oti'. Dk, u understand Yoruba gan o. Anyway, let me reply u with anoda Yoruba proverb: ibi ati nse, laati njeun'(did I get it). Lol
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by dayokanu(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2011
Jarus:

Still rolling on my bed here on that DK's comment, esp 'se enu jeje m'oti'. Dk, u understand Yoruba gan o. Anyway, let me reply u with anoda Yoruba proverb: ibi ati nse, laati njeun'(did I get it). Lol

Ibi ati n se lati n je abi, Eni to ba n sise agbepo nko? Tabi oni to n fo Oku bi iru emi bayi?

Ohun an je la n ta ki se owe olose tabi oni cement
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mbulela: 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Ibi ati n se lati n je abi, Eni to ba n sise agbepo nko? Tabi oni to n fo Oku bi iru emi bayi?

typical western rascals (apologies GEJ)!!
you and Jarus,
make una, translate all the proverbs in English for national consumption.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by dayokanu(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2011
Sorry Mbulela.

ibi ati nse, laati njeun'(did I get it). Lol Means Na where we dey work we dey chop.

I now replied that

Eni to ba n sise agbepo nko? Tabi oni to n fo Oku bi iru emi bayi? (What of person wey dey carry shit and clean latrine or someone like me wey dey wash dead bodies, Am I allowed to say na where we dey work we dey chop?)

Furthermore said

Ohun an je la n ta ki se owe olose tabi oni cement (Na wetin we dey sell we dey chop, That saying is not meant for people selling cement or soap)
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 18, 2011
My work na NL mod,so na dia I dey chop
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 2:11am On Feb 18, 2011
Odunnu:

abeg, make we hear word.
'you simply state. . .' abi you meant to say 'I aggressively impose. . .'

The reason I do that is to make sure . . . . . . .

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MbbJ5hvdds[/flash]
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2011
Okay, good morning every one, let the quiz continue. I'm still expecting answers to the questions up there.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2011
Goodmorning J.
We I am waiting already.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2011
@DK: I still wonder why you are always twisting my words.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Lagosboy: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2011
dayokanu:

This is damn funny grin grin grin. Wish i could grasp Yoruba language in this manner!
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2011
I need more answers to the existing questions, especially no 29, before proceeding.

29, Convert this sentence to Batu English: "Nuhu Ribadu owns two houses abroad, gotten from stolen money while in government(EFCC). Does that look like change to you? Even according to Sowore, Tinubu was involved in drug deal and money laundering in the USA"
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Goldieluks: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2011
Know no one,seen no one. undecided
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mykali(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2011
Nice thread. Bringz back memories.

This becomrich dude is quite famous.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by haboosa(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
Jarus:

I need more answers to the existing questions, especially no 29, before proceeding.

, @ JARUS, I think no one knws that and i suggest you answer it your sef grin grin grin grin grin, i have been following the thread since yesterday and find it intresting more grace to ur elbow.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
Jarus:

I am going to give it a shot:

nuhu ribadu what?  Nuhu Ribadu own two houses abroad from stole money from Nigeria govt while in government. according to the EFCC. does that look to you like change[b].[/b]

Even according to Sowore. Tinubu was involve in drug deal and money lundry in the USA. That is according to sowore. I dont know if sahara reporter is saying the truth.

The way you would know if Tinubu had problem in the USA, is to get a police report on tinubu in the USA. or look for FOI.   Tinubu needs to make his police report  in the USA  public

Unadulterated Batu, I tell ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Post A Topic In Nairaland / gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment / What Are Your 2023 Resolutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.