Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? (12074 Views)

Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? / Just Wedded Last December 2011- Didin't Know Nairaland Still Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by OAM4J: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2011

47, Name The nairalander famous for letting everyone knows he is better than them because he has a PHD and the statement he always uses.

fstranger3:

Sagamoron!

The statement or word? He often uses words like Reeetard, Mor-on, and Cretin

:::::Tell me something wey I know fit do:::::

lol grin grin

No, I think it's Nchara, not sure though.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Pweety4me(f): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2011
ifyalways:

Muki,i go woze your face  cheesy
44.Orikinla
45.Oh I forgot pwetty's thread,i should have added the year,this one was 2007.Ladydee.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-102773.0.html

cheesy
Others,are right on point.

Hmmm!! angry

p.s i am not based in the UK!
undecided
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ikamefa(f): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2011
shocked  *subscribing*

ifylink=topic=606062.msg7763161#msg7763161 date=1298147005:

46.They are 3.Seen all,done all,conquered all.Some call them witches others call them as b1cthes,lolz who are they?

debosky,sagamite & dayokanu  "  grin  "
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2011
Was on wheel almost thruout today and couldn't update the question. Just went thru all the new posts today and glad the thread was kept alive with interesting questions. I'm still researching to update the question bank. But in the meantime, let's take the questions to 50.

48, Which Nairalander used to be a sports analyst with Silverbird TV about 2-3 years ago?

48, Name 5 First Class degree-holding Nairalanders

50, Name 3 South African Nairalanders and 2 Ghanaian Nairalanders?
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ikamefa(f): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2011
Jarus:

take the questions to 50.

48, Which Nairalander used to be a sports analyst with Silverbird TV about 2-3 years ago?

erhm muki nor be yah friend be dat?  undecided wetin be her name sef  undecided na belinda or blender? grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 20, 2011
47, Name The nairalander famous for letting everyone knows he is better than them because he has a PHD  and the statement he always uses.

too easy - dawooda nackson

razorr?
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 20, 2011
lmao @ thread.  tongue

3, Name the three fiercest rivals of all time on Nairaland.

Mz.DarkSkin vs. Ragdollz (LEGENDARY!  grin grin)
Tpia vs. Romance section  grin grin
Mandingo vs. Nigerians  grin grin

190 vs. Modz  tongue
[s]Mr.Cork & Mobo vs. Nlder Romance section babes[/s]  tongue
Sagamite vs. Anyone without a PhD
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by 190: 1:28am On Feb 20, 2011
baby^^^

myself vs moderators

baby its mukina that always likes looking for my trouble

instead of her warning me by sending me private messages she just bans me for an hour

and that pisses me off,

i wish ivynawa my NL mother was a mod i would ask her to ban mukina! angry angry
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 20, 2011
grin grin

*Sometime later when Mukina sees this. . .

190: "Baby, make a thread to Mukina to release me ooo!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by 190: 1:46am On Feb 20, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

grin grin

*Sometime later when Mukina sees this. . .

190: "Baby, make a thread to Mukina to release me ooo!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

baby have you told me you love me today angry angry

come to think of it baby
mukina is actually my closest friend here off NL
after you and my god mother ivynwa but this thread is a gossip thread
lets leave here and go to our thread to gossip!!
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by honeric01(m): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2011
Odunnu:

Of all the questions asked,na only the height questions you sabi?Do you walk around with a measuring tape?lol

Not my fault jor lol, but then i still answered some questions abi i no answer grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2011
@Ika,u failed woefully.Answer is Iice,Ikamefa ati Mukina.aje meta,ika meta,3 weetches!
@Pwetty,answer is Ladydee not u.
51.He is to some witty and to others extremely stu.p1d.In 2010,On one of his good days,he compiled a report though its argued to be copy and paste,the report he claimed is for ladies,twud help them keep their men and stay healthy emotionally.who is he and quote his report "2010 page 1"
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2011
Jarus:

48, Name 5 First Class degree-holding Nairalanders

50, Name 3 South African Nairalanders and 2 Ghanaian Nairalanders?
A.Becomrich:elect elect.
B.Dayokanu:pepersouping and skirt chasing.
C.Grafikdon:drawing&nature art.
D.4play:women affairs.
E.Naijacutee:money making machine!

50a.S.A
sagoddess
no idea
no idea
B.Ghana
Otumfour
Efuah
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2011
Okay, before we proceed let's prepare marking scheme:

Who am I? lipsrsealed
26. I am the only graduate of electricity engineering in the world, and I am a proud Nairalander: B[b]ecomrich[/b]
27, I share name(NL ID) with a popular tyre brand: Michelin89

28, Name 3 Nairalanders that had their usernames officially changed by the Admin on or without request. State the old ID and the new ID
Brash, now Mrcrackles
Ife-eco-06, now Jarus
Snappy, now Mrs Siena
Gabrwly, now Gabry

29, Convert this sentence to Batu English: "Nuhu Ribadu owns two houses abroad, gotten from stolen money while in government(EFCC). Does that look like change to you? Even according to Sowore, Tinubu was involved in drug deal and money laundering in the USA"
Nuhu Ribadu own two houses abroad from stole money from Nigeria govt while in government. according to the EFCC. does that look to you like change.
even according to Sowore. Tinubu was involve in drug deal and money lundry in the USA.

30, The following Nairalanders have one thing in common: Spikedcylinder, TKB417, Jarus. What is it? All grads of same school, same department, though different sets
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2011
31-34 Sagamite has provided answers to his questions, even though a couple are unverifiable
35-36 Fstranger, let's have your answers, but that your no 35 is subject to debate or even poll
37-41, Answers already provided by quiz mistress
42-46, Ify, oya let's have the answers o
47, Mukina, wetin be the answer?
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2011
Jarus:

35-36 Fstranger, let's have your answers, but that your no 35 is subject to debate or even poll

Sagamite always claims to be the smartest but I actually think the smartest person is PHYSICSQED, going by his crazy SAT score. SEFAGO could also lay claim to being the smartest, but I have to give it to PHYSICSQED for very obvious reasons.

As for 36, the answer is Sagamite. The one and only Bristol graduate from Effon Alaye

PS: Did you read my Batu, I thought I did quite alright.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2011
48, Which Nairalander used to be a sports analyst with Silverbird TV about 2-3 years ago? Razorr

49, Name 5 First Class degree-holding Nairalanders: Ibime, Davidylan, Richyblack, Zeedee, loma

50, Name 3 South African Nairalanders and 2 Ghanaian Nairalanders? RSA, Mpele, & Otumfour, Efuah, Kwamejobour

100%. But being Batu master's closest friend on NL, I expected no less.  grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by dayokanu(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2011
48. Kiibati Bankole aka razorr
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ikamefa(f): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2011
ifyalways:

@Ika,u failed woefully.Answer is Iice,Ikamefa ati Mukina.aje meta,ika meta,3 weetches!

na lie jor! grin grin grin grin na dayo,debo and sagamite grin grin grin

oyb:

ans : razorr?

gbam!
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2011
fstranger3:

Sagamite always claims to be the smartest but I actually think the smartest person is PHYSICSQED, going by his crazy SAT score. SEFAGO could also lay claim to being the smartest, but I have to give it to PHYSICSQED for very obvious reasons.

As for 36, the answer is Sagamite. The one and only Bristol graduate from Effon Alaye

You are incredibly dim.

1) I have never said I am the smartest, I have just said the truth to people like you: I am incredibly smart and your intellect is below my feet.

2) It is unbelieveably dim to say someone is the smartest based on academic achievement. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=593966.msg7632674#msg7632674

3) You are a dunce for believing any wide guess of where I studied.

4) I keep on hearing the news of security forces in the Middle East shooting peaceful protesters for marching for peace and I keep wondering what kind of cretins would do that, then you always come to mind after hearing you justifying killing of people by dictators.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2011
oyb is correct.

its the one and only Dr Davidylan cheesy

the statement is ' what i have acheived in my life you would never get near' grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2011
^^^

I sure do know what buttons to press, dont I? grin

SEFAGO is prolly pissing himself right now

Nothing makes my day like seeing our incredibly smart Bristol graduate get riled up by seemingly benign comments made by a completely faceless individual on an online forum.

Ah, aye ma n'ika oooooo
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2011
you are just plain evil grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2011
Much worse than evil
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2011
fstranger3:

Nothing makes my day like seeing our incredibly smart Bristol graduate get riled up by seemingly benign comments made by a completely faceless individual on an online forum.

It is not a benign comment for someone to argue that there was nothing wrong for Abacha to send assassins to kill pro-democracy activist as the latter are a threat to the state stability. And for the same person to say intelligence is based on SAT scores, it is really a perfect example of why I said dimwits are a danger to society and I have no patience for them.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by honeric01(m): 1:53am On Feb 21, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

Ah, aye ma n'ika oooooo

sonofabitch chai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Pweety4me(f): 5:36am On Feb 21, 2011
ifyalways:

!
@Pwetty,answer is Ladydee not u.

I think that has been made clear enuff now. undecided
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Pweety4me(f): 5:37am On Feb 21, 2011
Hhmph!
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

Ah, aye ma n'ika oooooo
Okun mu aparo!!! Stranger o da o cool
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2011
It is best adviced not to derail this thread by turning it into Sagamite-hating.  grin

That is like throwing a vampire in a river of blood to drown it.

I love to be hated by most people and I will feed on it. I don't like most people.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-567478.32.html#msg7349850

Honeric01, something still dey pain you? grin

Where is Omo Ibo? Another person that bitches on me and can't let things go. And Ms "ROFLMAO" Kobojunkie. grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkz2OPDpj64[/flash]
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2011
It is best advised you stop making mockery of yourself all over the forum. Stop giving yourself airs with your self-proclaimed, but absolutely non - existent, at least going by the quality of your reetarded posts, high intellect. grin

Abo oro la n so fun omoluabi, when it reaches the stomach, it turns odindin. But then, the omoluabi has to be one with high intellect.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by honeric01(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2011
@sagamite

Sorry but you were saying? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things You Would Do If You Had Only Twenty-Four Hours Left To Live / We’ll Prosecute Security Personnel For Electoral Offences — Buhari / What Are Your 2023 Resolutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.