Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? (12192 Views)

Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? / Just Wedded Last December 2011- Didin't Know Nairaland Still Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Pweety4me(f): 6:32am On Feb 19, 2011
Hmm atleast i know my name can not pop up! *unknown* tongue lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2011
Jarus, if I may:

31) Can anyone name 3 Nairaland PhD-holders or PhD-candidates?
32) Can people name the fastest 3 post accumulators on NL?
33) Who is the tallest Nairaland Guy? [Guesses/Assumptions are allowed]
34) Who is the tallest Nairaland Girl? [Guesses/Assumptions are allowed]
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2011
Sagamite:

Jarus, if I may:

31. SEFAGO, Davidlylan, Eku_Bear
32. Mrs Chima, Mz darkskin, Ileke/Kobokunkie
33. You, the one and only Bristol grad
34. Inked Nerd
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2011
Sagamite:

Jarus, if I may:

Davidlylan,Becomrich and . . .

Sagamite:

Jarus, if I may:

Mukina or I  cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2011
^^^

Becomrichn definitely does not  have a Ph.D., and he is too incoherent to survive in a Ph.D., program
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2011
Sagamite:

Jarus, if I may:

J-girl, Davidylan and Eku_bear.
(32) Can people name the fastest 3 post accumulators on NL?

190, Mzdarkskin, Mrs Chima (and I read a thread sometime ago of a gurl who got 10k posts in 30days, just kant remember the username)

El Razur

dunno
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2011
Becomerich is actually a Professor.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2011
Sagamite:

Jarus, if I may:
sagamite
sagamite
sagamite
cheesy
Mr cork
mzdarkskin

Dayokanu  grin

grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2011
35.) Who is the most intelligent Nl'er
36.) Who is Bristol University most famous Nler?
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2011
fstranger3:

35.) Who is the most intelligent Nl'er
Frstranger3

Sagamite grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

Becomrichn definitely does not  have a Ph.D., and he is too incoherent to survive in a Ph.D., program
. . . and Davidylan does ?  cheesy
37.Who is the first NLDer to get banned 2011?
38.Which nlder had a profile pic of a couple eating and the words "no dirty fingers please" . .  .
39.The nappy head is synonymous with which nlder?
40.Where is kukuvi (sp)kingdom and which nlder introduced it to nld ?
41.She is cool,young and Intelligent.She is of mixed parentage of Yoruba and Hausa,used to write a blog,her username consists of 3 English Vowels,who is she?

cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2011
ifyalways:

190 and his romance cousins grin

38.Which nlder had a profile pic of a couple eating and the words "no dirty fingers please" . .  .
no idea

toh or sista tongue

Joks section, sam milla/ituenundecided

41.She is cool,young and Intelligent.She is of mixed parentage of Yoruba and Hausa,used to write a blog,her username consists of 3 English Vowels,who is she?
Ibkaye
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^Super mod shld not play with floor members  cheesy
38.Almond Joy,it was on her spermdrops Id.
39.Toh . . .The nappy head reigns.
40.Jokes section,Ituen and Tufe. Don't think they still post  undecided
41 and 37,all correct Sir/Ma.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^

mukina2:

Frstranger3
Sagamite grin

The most intelligent Nler is Sagamite, not officially ofcourse, more like self reported, but definitely not true. grin

Cant believe you got that wrong.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
ifyalways:

^^Super mod shld not play with floor members  cheesy
38.Almond Joy,it was on her spermdrops Id.
39.Toh . . .The nappy head reigns.
40.Jokes section,Ituen and Tufe. Don't think they still post  undecided
41 and 37,all correct Sir/Ma.
grin grin grin grin

fstranger3:

^^^

The most intelligent Nler is Sagamite, not officially ofcourse, more like self reported, but definitely not true. grin

Cant believe you got that wrong.
chei me sef oh grin sorry insert sagamite to all my answers grin grin
he deserves it all grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2011
Sagamite:

Proudly9ja, Davidylan, Nchara, Sagamite

Sagamite:

The Amaka, Mamagee, 190 (maybe Ileke-idi and Sauron)

Sagamite:

Dayokanu 6ft 6

Sagamite:

Mukina 5ft 11

fstranger3:

35.)  Who is the most intelligent Nl'er

Arch-God Sagamite

fstranger3:

Whoever went there.

ifyalways:

Mr Cork (he gets banned every second anyway, so the guess has a probability of being right)

ifyalways:

Almondjoy

ifyalways:

??

ifyalways:

??

ifyalways:

Ibkaye
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2011
Sagamite:

Mukina 5ft 11

angry
Im taller than Mukina jor.Becomrich has my pinshures  cheesy
I never Knew Dayo was that tall,how long is  his  . . . where is ennyluv  grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2011
LOOOL ify nor kill me oh grin grin

nor mind sagamite jor, mukina is actually 5 ft 3 inches plus half tall embarassed embarassed
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2011
42.My intelligence starts where . . .complete the quote,whose siggy?
43.She is good in s.Exual matters,she is very proud of who she is,she dated a Nigerian,she is a Brazilian.who is she?
44.He knows all the Nigerian celebrities,popular bloggers inclusive.He wines and dines with kings and queens.He claims to be a poet,educationist et all.He lives on one of the popular Islands in the country.His name is  . . . . . . .?
45.She was looking for a husband.She was based in UK.She opened a thread that had a record of 20 pages in 10 hours.what is her username?
46.They are 3.Seen all,done all,conquered all.Some call them witches others call them as b1cthes,lolz who are they?

cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2011
ifyalways:

42.My intelligence starts where . . .complete the quote,whose siggy?
where yours peak . . .sauron  cheesy

43.She is good in s.Exual matters,she is very proud of who she is,she dated a Nigerian,she is a Brazilian.who is she?
Simibrazil

44.He knows all the Nigerian celebrities,popular bloggers inclusive.He wines and dines with kings and queens.He claims to be a poet,educationist et all.He lives on one of the popular Islands in the country.His name is  . . . . . . .?
Okrika

45.She was looking for a husband.She was based in UK.She opened a thread that had a record of 20 pages in 10 hours.what is her username?
pweety4me

46.They are 3.Seen all,done all,conquered all.Some call them witches others call them as b1cthes,lolz who are they?
ika,mukina and iice not us sha grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2011
Muki,i go woze your face  cheesy
44.Orikinla
45.Oh I forgot pwetty's thread,i should have added the year,this one was 2007.Ladydee.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-102773.0.html

cheesy
Others,are right on point.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2011
This is for ifyalways and mukina only.

Who uses youtube videos to get the message across? [Batters eyelashes] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2011
^At the risk of my grand-dad's chicken m0r0nic tendencies being pointed out and my goats r3tarded a55 being scattered with Big English,I wud say without doubt . . . .Sagamite,the crown Prince of Shagamu. cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2011
Sagamite:

This is for ifyalways and mukina only.

Who uses youtube videos to get the message across? [Batters eyelashes] grin grin grin grin grin

ifyalways:

^At the risk of my grand-dad's chicken m0r0nic tendencies being pointed out and my goats r3tarded a55 being scattered with Big English,I wud say without doubt . . . .Sagamite,the crown Prince of Shagamu. cheesy

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin fiy go away grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2011
ifyalways:

mukina2:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin fiy go away grin grin grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lMTksI2SCk[/flash]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by honeric01(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2011
Sagamite:

I'm 6'7 cool.

Sagamite:

Irked Nerd is actually taller than Mukina, IrkedNerd is 5'11 1/2 (No assumption here)
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2011
Of all the questions asked,na only the height questions you sabi?Do you walk around with a measuring tape?lol
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^

Do you not

I thought we all do
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by debosky(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2011
Sagamite:

Jarus, if I may:

31 RichyBlack, proudly9ja, Davidylan
32 Mr Cork, 190, Mrs Chima
33 Dayokanu
34 Mukina2
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2011
47, Name The nairalander famous for letting everyone knows he is better than them because he has a PHD grin and the statement he always uses. grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2011
mukina2:

47, Name The nairalander famous for letting everyone knows he is better than them because he has a PHD grin and the statement he always uses. grin

Sagamoron!

The statement or word? He often uses words like Reeetard, Mor-on, and Cretin

:::::Tell me something wey I know fit do:::::
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2011
LOl wrong, Sagamite has not reached that level yet grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Post A Topic In Nairaland / We’ll Prosecute Security Personnel For Electoral Offences — Buhari / The 3 Statues In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.