Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions (40842 Views)

FG Increases Salaries Of Tertiary Institutions’ Staff By 35% And 23% / "Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by projectreserve2: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Alright
Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by Equity15(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2020
long overdue..they should make it like polytechnic. morning and evening classes.

do you have a website that you need a mobile application for? we do that and upload to app store for you at a very affordable price.
Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by Equity15(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2020
hardbody:

These children are not even being taught in English.

I humbly make reference to Paragraph 2 (line 1) after the notice of time and venue; permit me to quote:

".....You're expect to informed your management (sic)......"

I will like to ask, what were they trying to say?

I am ashamed. In a moment we will start hearing, 'the best , the oldest, the first, the......"

lol I have seen this news before, but u refused to believe it cos of the blunder in the write up. I was like a national body won't make such blunders na

do you have a website that you need a mobile application for? we do that and upload to app store for you at a very affordable price.
Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
hardbody:

I will still knack you las las....

Assuming you are who you claim to be...

Sir.. you have me mistaken for someone else and I don marry. tay tay

1 Like

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by hardbody: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Better. My bad.
Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by mfonity: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
International Youth Day: Youth Engagement For Global Action.

Register to Join this interesting live session on Thursday, 20th August ,2020, by 1pm (WAT) on the topic “Youth Engagement for Global Change “. A discussion with youth leaders across Africa who are impacting lives to create change! �

Program Highlights
• Youth Discussion
• Live Q/A
• Lots of Freebies to Be Won During Live Session

�20th August ,2020‬
‪�1:00 pm (WAT)‬
‪�Startev (Zoom)‬

Meeting Joining Details
Meeting ID: 991 3792 3875
Passcode: 919969

‪Register in advance for this session here �:‬https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0sdO6hrDgiHdEswggCAHwT4busOVDm5l3C

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

I’m sure you don’t want to miss out!

Visit www.startev.africa for more details.

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
The protest is long over due ,,nigeria postal service now offers our esteemed customers the opportunity to pick up western union transactions throughout the nation.its fast and very reliable. You can call me for more details
Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Send him a mail!
Snipespeter:

Real nigga, how can I contact you
Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by merit1988(f): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

cry
Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
RudyNerdy:
can't The FG sacked and dissolve that use less ASUU chairman and probably get the bastard arrested and jailed?
Gosh things like this makes me really value military Regime

lolssxxx...There were more ASUU strike during the military regime to now. Yet military didn't even think it to sack anyone.

All ASUU is fighting for is the good of public universities in the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by samuelpeters(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Climax07:
I think Nigerians should stop been myopic in their thinking, we know these institutions are far behind on their curriculum but we should look at the bigger picture. How many tertiary institutions can fully comply with NCDC guidelines? hostels in those institutions with population how can they maintain social distancing? hence it is important institutions remain closed until COVID-19 is dealt with
The market you have been going to, are you maintaining social distancing.
Some of you will just sit down and type trash.
"Until Covid 19 is dealt with indeed" but religious institutes, markets, Airports and other aspects can Reopen.
Oh i forgot, Covid 19 cannot be contracted in these places.

12 Likes

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by Dreamliner787(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
abdul4allah:
If NCDC boss was disallowed from going to school, he would not be there giving us daily false notice of his covid 419 figure thereby thwarting others future plan. Market, Airport, Church, Mosque are opened but why school? Now, most government and private organizations give age requirement when they want to employ graduate. Oga, stop waisting our time for your success.
I love you bro.. you just spoke my mind wink
Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by Dreamliner787(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tomiwa69:
We no want oooo
Let us resume next year oooo.
Leave us like dat ooo
If schools open this year, stay ur house and don't resume till next year u hear?

12 Likes

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by WoeBetide666: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tomiwa69:
We no want oooo
Let us resume next year oooo.
Leave us like dat ooo

Exactly. ITKs go just dey disturb

3 Likes

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by rhemauni: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
grin they should go and learn handwork school na next year

1 Like

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by jericco1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Resume and do what exactly? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by King44(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
We all know that COVID-19 is real, but extremely blown out of proportion in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by afroxyz: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
Omoolami100:
National association of university students (NAUS), National association of polytechnic students (NAPS), and National association of Nigerian colleges of education (NANCES) to demand for immediate reopening of campus across Nigeria.

More details in the picture attached.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/students-protest-against-schools-closure-today/

Please open the schools. The grammatical blunder on the letter is disgraceful coming from people who say they are in tertiary institution

1 Like

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by smartval(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
They should open school so that ASUU will continue their strike.
Abeg they should extend the school closure till next year am still learning work, i want to be a real niggar when the school reopens just like....

SLAWORMIR
Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by anonimi: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
Omoolami100:
Abi o. They announced resumption of international flights yesterday but nothing about schools

See why below=>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026486_buharinoschool_jpeg7b091b4b2030902d513c2f395f96a19d

1 Like

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by Karlifate: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Climax07:
I think Nigerians should stop been myopic in their thinking, we know these institutions are far behind on their curriculum but we should look at the bigger picture. How many tertiary institutions can fully comply with NCDC guidelines? hostels in those institutions with population how can they maintain social distancing? hence it is important institutions remain closed until COVID-19 is dealt with

2 Likes

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by AmazingELixir: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Useless cultists
Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by drealcivilceno(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
RudyNerdy:
can't The FG sacked and dissolve that use less ASUU chairman and probably get the bastard arrested and jailed?
Gosh things like this makes me really value military Regime

Haaa... Na them hold the schools together ooh... E be like say you want make your Children dey pay 200k per session sha!

If ASUU comot lasan eeh... It will end in tears ooh!

Una no dey always do investigations before una start to dey talk... Millennials sef eeh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by seunjungle1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
It shows the level of poverty and how it has affected us so deep

KNNGDUMI:

You see why Nigeria is like this?
When the people that are suppose to be fighting for things to change are comfortable with there situation.
God help us

1 Like

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by nkiliuzo(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
abeg make we resume next year, you people should not come and disturb my hustle with this protest.

1 Like

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by 4gunners(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
abdul4allah:
If NCDC boss was disallowed from going to school, he would not be there giving us daily false notice of his covid 419 figure thereby thwarting others future plan. Market, Airport, Church, Mosque are opened but why school? Now, most government and private organizations give age requirement when they want to employ graduate. Oga, stop waisting our time for your success.
Boss, u've said what's on my mind. Rallies can go on but schools can remain close.

1 Like

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by Adegreen(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
for Your industrial electrical panel on any kind you can contact Royal Mateen on 07084997385
Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by King44(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
KNNGDUMI:

You see why Nigeria is like this?
When the people that are suppose to be fighting for things to change are comfortable with there situation.
God help us
you don't understand the pain in that comment, since we have all shouted and complained and the federal government is hell bent and deaf...

Baba is done shouting and making some money for himself

I can relate well, because me now I am like if they like the should close it forever....

We have useless people in gvt this is the outcome of having primary school certificate holder in the highest office in Nigeria and you expect him to take it serious when their own children are schooling in UK and US

2 Likes

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by Otsam(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Climax07:

Which of the densely populated markets met the NCDC guidelines? Which of the public transportations did? How many dead bodies have you picked up on a market street as densely populated as they are? Between schools and and markets which can comply most?

6 Likes

Re: Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions by jolyment: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
Access03:
After re-opening of Schools, then ASUU resumes the 2nd leg of their strike.

FG is insincere .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University / Damilola Olakanmi, Nigerian Law Student Dies In UK After Eating Cannabis Sweet / 9 Reasons Why Nigerian Polytechnics Are Better Than Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.