Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? (15961 Views)

Woman’s Buttocks Explodes During Rough Sex, And Boyfriend Jailed / 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel / Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2011
i will deck the guy
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2011
Me and the guy would have ended up in 2 places.

The guy: Hospital
Me: Police station
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by olamsaheed: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2012
ZIM DRILL:

like i said dont let the feminism blind you

the guy tapped meaning it aint the first time to do it, yes you can control someone if s/he doesnt something that offends you, you tell them not to ever doing it again thats how you control them

if it was the guy's first time am sure the lady would have shown signs of not liking it and the hubby would have picked that
So far this is d only response dt make sense. D way u as a married woman carry urself determine d kind of play randy men wil play wt u
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Luckysoul(m): 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
When the man tap her buttock. She laughed that is to show that the man is fond of doing it.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Ekakamba: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsChima:
The husband is wrong period.  The wife did not TAP THE MAN's buttocks, the MAN tap the woman's buttocks. 

The dumb arse man was sitting in his car the entire time LOOKING AT THE ENTIRE SITUATION.  He should have TAP THE MAN that tapped his wife.  The man could have been her supervisor or the owner of the business where she work.  She didn't want to make a big deal out of it because she knew the person and if she felt it was out of turn she would have simply told the guy not to do it. 

I can see why the guy was upset but TO BEAT HER TO THE POINT where she have to go back to work LOOKING LIKE A BLUEBERRY MUFFIN?  Seriously.  Men can be so illogical retarrded sometimes!. 
ma'am I'm against men hitting women for whatsoever reason. C'mon, her colleague tap her ass and what did she do? She chase him just the way I do with my gf instead of warning him. For Christ sake if your colleague tap your ass, as a married woman what ya gonna do? Chase him playfully like the above scenario?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by chericleo(f): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wat d woman did was wrong she is a married Woman nat a single lady. I also no dat some single ladies will nat tolerate dat. Yes a woman need to b friendly buf nat to dat extent. It tells a lot about her personality because d guys in her office can not tap all d women in dat same office in their ass. On d other hand her husband was too hard on her, beating a woman is a wrong thing to do. There are other ways of handling her buf beating her is a no no.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by 124mumsy: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsChima:

See that shit you just said is ILLOGICAL. How the BEE as you called her WOULD KNOW HER FRIEND IS GOING TO HIT HER? Come on! You is not dense as you look.
the reason the guy has the temerity to playfully slap her on her bum was because they have being a previous occurrence and she has being keeping quite, my guy grow up make u no go fadaother person pickin oh!/

1 Like

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nina4u(f): 1:29am On Feb 17, 2016
First off if someone smacked my asss i b very offended and file sexuall harassment charges ..id tell the guy thats very disrespectful and how dare he..bla bla ..for what i understand she chased the guy around ..so she playfully accepted that slapp... If my guy watched that hed beat the guy up ..grab me take me home and go out get drunk but hed never beat me ...but that is not an option since they never dare to slap my asss to begin with ..i think this lady had a not so just work relationship with this guy..since he smacked her asss
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by hope4life: 5:06am On May 23, 2017
amumex:
I will never accept that from my wife.truly she will go back to her parents house till she learn her lesson.

It is unfortunate that some women are not that treasures that a man should kill himself over. Many men would have made heaven, become mighty in God's hand and have a life free of heartbreak, bitterness,worry etc if not that they had a woman in their lives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos / Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ / Man Fronts Wife As Sister To Dupe A Lady N1.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.