Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? (15960 Views)

Woman’s Buttocks Explodes During Rough Sex, And Boyfriend Jailed / 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel / Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Meldrick(m): 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
I was called by my friend's wife to come to their house. On getting there, I discovered her eye was black and swollen and my friend was very angry . I had to calm him down and later he explained. Occassionally, he normally goes to pick his wife from her office and on that Valentine day, he went to her office just to surprise her and take her out for the evening.
He parked outside her office knowing fully well her closing period and behold his wife and two of her male colleagues coming out of the office. The three were chatting and laughing loud. What angered my friend was that one of the colleagues kept holding the wife and during the period of laughter hit the wife's buttocks and she casually laughed jokingly chasing him around. My friend could not take it as he walked out of his car and angrily shouted her name. Surprise and shocked she was to see her husband. She came closer to her husband and my friend not even remembering where he was, embarrased her with a very hot slap. He drove off leaving her and she met him at home. The slaps continued. I guess she couldn't endure it, she called me to help calm him down and she explained they were only joking. No strings attached. But I kept wondering, Will I really take it? would you?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrCork17: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2011
report him to Mr Cork, a.k.a Cork yo face!! angry
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by amumex: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2011
I will never accept that from my wife.truly she will go back to her parents house till she learn her lesson.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MzGreat(f): 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2011
but what would she do to her friends really?
the deed has already been done.
the embarrassment she got from her husband is even worse than the one her husband got and nobody knew he was standing there, seriously. he would have just pretended he did not see it untill they both get home

so what should a wife do when a husband stares at a passerby's  (woman) backside from the side mirror even to the extent of hitting the car in front without considering the wife siting beside him ehn?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MMM2(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
i hope it is not wale, cos if he is de 1 something is wrong.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2011
The husband is wrong period.  The wife did not TAP THE MAN's buttocks, the MAN tap the woman's buttocks. 

The dumb arse man was sitting in his car the entire time LOOKING AT THE ENTIRE SITUATION.  He should have TAP THE MAN that tapped his wife.  The man could have been her supervisor or the owner of the business where she work.  She didn't want to make a big deal out of it because she knew the person and if she felt it was out of turn she would have simply told the guy not to do it. 

I can see why the guy was upset but TO BEAT HER TO THE POINT where she have to go back to work LOOKING LIKE A BLUEBERRY MUFFIN?  Seriously.  Men can be so illogical retarrded sometimes!.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MzGreat(f): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The husband is wrong period.  The wife did not TAP THE MAN's buttocks, the MAN tap the woman's buttocks. 

The dumb arse man was sitting in his car the entire time LOOKING AT THE ENTIRE SITUATION.  He should have TAP THE MAN that tapped his wife.  The man could have been her supervisor or the owner of the business where she work.  She didn't want to make a big deal out of it because she knew the person and if she felt it was out of turn she would have simply told the guy not to do it. 

I can see why the guy was upset but TO BEAT HER TO THE POINT where she have to go back to work LOOKING LIKE A BLUEBERRY MUFFIN?  Seriously.  Men can be so illogical retarrded sometimes!. 

as in u cant imagine how illogical and irrational they can be
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrCork17: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
***gently tapps Mrs Chima Borrrox angry ***

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The husband is wrong period.  The wife did not TAP THE MAN's buttocks, the MAN tap the woman's buttocks.  

The dumb arse man was sitting in his car the entire time LOOKING AT THE ENTIRE SITUATION.  He should have TAP THE MAN that tapped his wife.  The man could have been her supervisor or the owner of the business where she work.  She didn't want to make a big deal out of it because she knew the person because if she felt it was out of turn she would have simply told the guy not to do it.  

I can see why the guy was upset but TO BEAT HER TO THE POINT where she have to go back to work LOOKING LIKE A BLUEBERRY MUFFIN?  Seriously. Men can be so illogical retarrded sometimes!.  

both are wrong the husband shouldnt have beat the bi.tch and the b.itch has no morals that her friends smack her bums
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

both are wrong the husband shouldnt have beat the bi.tch and the b.itch has no morals that her friends smack her bums

See that shit you just said is ILLOGICAL. How the BEE as you called her WOULD KNOW HER FRIEND IS GOING TO HIT HER? Come on! You is not dense as you look.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
I swear they need to show SEVEN SEASONS OF SNAPPED in Africa and watch the dynamics toward women shift.

Just doing whatever you want toward a person just because you married them. That a bunch of bullshit. BUT THEN AGAIN these dumb arse women choosing these SORRY ARSED MEN.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He should have TAP THE MAN that tapped his wife.  The man could have been her supervisor or the owner of the business where she work.  She didn't want to make a big deal out of it because she knew the person and if she felt it was out of turn she would have simply told the guy not to do it.  

you are crazy

so the guy should get away with it becoz he is her boss? would you love it if your hubby is rubbed his cock by his female work mates or boss
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

you are crazy

so the guy should get away with it becoz he is her boss? would you love it if your hubby is rubbed his cock by his female work mates or boss

Where did I saY the GUY SHOULD GET AWAY WITH IT?  Please stop adding poo and it is not cool.  Now you want to change the situations, the THREAD IS ABOUT A MAN TAPPING A MARRIED WOMAN ON THE ARSE and now you shifted to a husband rubbing his cock on a woman.  BUT I AM THE CRAZY ONE, WHAT THE bleep.

Do you have ADHD?  SERIOUSLY.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

See that poo you just said is ILLOGICAL. How the BEE as you called her WOULD KNOW HER FRIEND IS GOING TO HIT HER? Come on! You is not dense as you look.

your reasoning sometimes surprise though i have used the word B.ITCH  it doesnt change the point in my statement

reason!!!!! is ok for your mums male friends to hit her bum in front and not in front of your father

dont let your feminism blind you dear

BOTH ARE WRONG

1 Like

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
Both is not wrong.  Stop thinking like a man who manliness is caught up in a blender and see the poo for what it is.  The woman's arse was tapped by her friend and if she asked the guy to do that then she is wrong.  You can't control other people's actions but you can control what they do after the action.  You either tell them they are wrong or you move on. 

In your THWARTED MIND, the woman was wrong because the GUY TAPPED HER ON THE ARSE like her arse said TAP ME!  There is nothing feminist about the statement and get over the fact that NOT ALL WOMEN you meet will put up with the bullshit. 

Since you want to flip scripts and shit, let me flip this for ya! May your wife or future wife BURN YOUR ARSE for looking at another woman. Since we being illogical and shit.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Where did I saY the GUY SHOULD GET AWAY WITH IT?  Please stop adding poo and it is not cool.  Now you want to change the situations, the THREAD IS ABOUT A MAN TAPPING A MARRIED WOMAN ON THE ARSE and now you shifted to a husband rubbing his cock on a woman.  BUT I AM THE CRAZY ONE, WHAT THE bleep.

adding ?

ok explain this

Mrs.Chima:

The man could have been her supervisor or the owner of the business where she work.  She didn't want to make a big deal out of it because she knew the person and if she felt it was out of turn she would have simply told the guy not to do it. 

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ topic

abegi!!!!!
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

adding ?

ok explain this

Again EINSTEIN, WHERE DID I SAY THE GUY SHOULD GET AWAY WITH IT?  If you actually read THE ORIGINAL POST, the woman laughed and chased the guy around.  My explanation for that ACTION was she MAY HAVE NOT WANT TO MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT. 

The woman and the guy is TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.  Please stay focus.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Both is not wrong.  Stop thinking like a man who manliness is caught up in a blender and see the poo for what it is.  The woman's arse was tapped by her friend and if she asked the guy to do that then she is wrong.  You can't control other people's actions but you can control what they do after the action.  You either tell them they are wrong or you move on.  

In your THWARTED MIND, the woman was wrong because the GUY TAPPED HER ON THE ARSE like her arse said TAP ME!  There is nothing feminist about the statement and get over the fact that NOT ALL WOMEN you meet will put up with the bullshit.  

Since you want to flip scripts and poo, let me flip this for ya! May your wife or future wife BURN YOUR ARSE for looking at another woman. Since we being illogical and poo.

like i said dont let the feminism blind you

the guy tapped meaning it aint the first time to do it, yes you can control someone if s/he doesnt something that offends you, you tell them not to ever doing it again thats how you control them

if it was the guy's first time am sure the lady would have shown signs of not liking it and the hubby would have picked that
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2011
LIKE I SAID STAY FOCUS.  Ritalin is necessary.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by coolgb(m): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
why do u tink dey created sharia, moreova dat girl nids a moral tutor cos am sure dat was not d first,and as for d 'tapping' guy, he's simply an opportunist.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Again EINSTEIN, WHERE DID I SAY THE GUY SHOULD GET AWAY WITH IT?  If you actually read THE ORIGINAL POST, the woman laughed and chased the guy around.  My explanation for that ACTION was she MAY HAVE NOT WANT TO MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT.  

The woman and the guy is TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.  Please stay focus.  

i asked explain the meaning of this may be i got it wrong

Mrs.Chima:

The man could have been her supervisor or the owner of the business where she work.  She didn't want to make a big deal out of it because she knew the person and if she felt it was out of turn she would have simply told the guy not to do it.  

so its no deal becoz may be the guy is her supervisior or the owner of the business? and you mean it doesnt matter as long the she knows the person even when it is not her hubby?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by assme: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
what is MzGreat and Mrs. Chima even talking about

The Lady deserved the slap very well cos she created the enabling environment for the guy to slap her a ss and for the guy to do that in public that means he can do or has been doing worse when nobody is looking and the married lady did not even get upset at it rather she laughed sheepishly and chased the guy around playfully and am sure that's the part that angered the husband

1 Like

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ebila(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2011
@Topic,
Really,some responses just made me laugh while some are just appalling *good thing is everyone is entitled to his opinion*.My opinion is this; it doesn't matter whether the wife wasn't the one who slapped her colleagues behind,she was wrong.From the story,that kind of thing prolly had happened before because she laughed and playfully chased him around.A morally reasonable woman would blow her top and seriously scold her friend."How you carry yourself determines how people act around you".However,the husband acted less than a man by hitting his wife,whether in public or not.The reasonable reaction would've been to leave her (if him too vex o) then really scold her when they get home.Na d way i see am sha!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LIKE I SAID STAY FOCUS.  Ritalin is necessary.

you cant reason dear period

i rest my case

those who reason will see my point of view

no men in the world would love a woman who let her bum tapped by any nigga besides him whether its her boss or whatever
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
assme:

what is MzGreat and Mrs. Chima even talking about

The Lady deserved the slap very well cos she created the enabling environment for the guy to slap her a ss and for the guy to do that in public that means he can do or has been doing worse when nobody is looking and the married lady did not even get upset at it rather she laughed sheepishly and chased the guy around playfully and am sure that's the part that angered the husband

I do apologize because I forgot THE WOMAN IS IN AFRICA.  Enough said.  

Men will fight women and beat women BUT DARE CHALLENGE ANOTHER MAN even if he is the instigator.  

Please take back all my comments MINUS THE ONE AFRICAN THAT IS SUFFERING FROM ADHD and need RITALIN bad!  

I totally forgot THE WOMAN WAS IN AFRICA.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

you cant reason dear period

i rest my case

those who reason will see my point of view

no men in the world would love a woman who let her bum tapped by any nigga besides him whether its her boss or whatever

There is no need for you to get upset WOMAN BEATER. You better hope you don't marry the wrong woman if YOU ARE NOT MARRIED. You need to get you a man then if you thinking that WOMEN CAN CONTROL actions of other men. As I stated BEFORE if she continue to allow the guy to tap her on the arse SHE IS WRONG BUT YOUR ARSE IS TOO BUSY BEING UPSET that you didn't even see that.

As usual ALL THE WOMEN BEATERS reporting for duty. Come one and come all.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I do apologize because I forgot THE WOMAN IS IN AFRICA.  Enough said.  

Men will fight women and beat women BUT DARE CHALLENGE ANOTHER MAN even if he is the instigator.  

Please take back all my comments MINUS THE ONE AFRICAN THAT IS SUFFERING FROM ADHD and need RITALIN bad!  

I totally forgot THE WOMAN WAS IN AFRICA.

there is no reason for him to take it to the man who tapped the ar.se why becoz his wife didnt not complain roughly meaning she liked it

if she had complained then to her husband, then the husband would have stepped in to defend his woman

and also he is married to her so the  first step is to talk to her, may be she doesnt see the harm in it but her husband is hurt so the husband needs to talk to her and tell her how hurt he is
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

There is no need for you to get upset WOMAN BEATER. You better hope you don't marry the wrong woman if YOU ARE NOT MARRIED. You need to get you a man then if you thinking that WOMEN CAN CONTROL actions of other men. As I stated BEFORE if she continue to allow the guy to tap her on the arse SHE IS WRONG BUT YOUR ARSE IS TOO BUSY BEING UPSET that you didn't even see that.

As usual ALL THE WOMEN BEATERS reporting for duty. Come one and come all.

WIFE BEATER ? did my wife came to you telling you that i beat her up ?

you got no facts to support your reasoning dear

UPSET ? nope dear my reasoning goes beyond yours then you think am UPSET

read again i aint in support of the husband in beating her thats one of the reason i said BOTH ARE WRONG
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2011
[size=44pt]Calling all WOMEN BEATERS, please report for duty![/size]

The fact that YOU ARE GETTING DEFENSIVE over my women beater comment IS EVIDENCE ENOUGH what you do behind closed door buddy.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Atreides(f): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Not funny! Adhd is a serious,emotionally draining and frustrating ailment. grin grin grin grin
Mrs.Chima:

LIKE I SAID STAY FOCUS.  Ritalin is necessary.
i've been suspecting you for a long time Mama Chimette. You a nurse?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by assme: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
@Mrs. Chima

u think its b'cos dis is Africa. So in the western world other men can be allowed to tap/squeeze another man's wife arse, is that what you are saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Infant, 5 Others Die As Bandits Shoot At Motorists At Kaduna-Birnin Gwari Road / Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ / Man Fronts Wife As Sister To Dupe A Lady N1.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.