Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? (15964 Views)

Woman’s Buttocks Explodes During Rough Sex, And Boyfriend Jailed / 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel / Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrCork17: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Go cook you an Oyinbo woman, you crook. 

I prefar white womens actualy. They have real hair! wink
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2011
Good and invest in hair perfume because according to the MEN they smell funny after being wet.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by chic2pimp(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2011
Stop making up stories jare
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by LordReed(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2011
@Ujujoan
So allowing a man tap your behind is proof of self worth and/or individuality? A married man should allow his wife's behind to be tapped because she has a 'relationship' with the Other man?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2011
L. Reed,

I can see your point but if the woman WAS INDEED in another relationship with the man that tapped her arse then what can WE DO ABOUT IT? Beat her? Kill her? Castrate the man's nuts?

The bottom line WE CAN'T CONTROL what grown people WILL DO or want to do. If the married woman doesn't respect her husband and her husband ALLOWS the disrespect then WHAT IS IT TO US?

That the bottom line.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Ujujoan
So allowing a man tap your behind is proof of self worth and/or individuality? A married man should allow his wife's behind to be tapped because she has a 'relationship' with the Other man?

So a married man should slap his wife in public because he arse for tapped by another man
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrCork17: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
Hopefully I will tap UjuJoans behind when i come to Nigeria in 2 weeks time! wink
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by LordReed(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
@Mrs.C
Of course people will do what they will (inevitable) but they must be ready for the consequences and am not talking of beating, that is out of the question. She can't be in a relationship with another man and expect her husband to be happy about it.

@Ujujoan
It was not right for the man to hit her in public or private. That said, please elaborate on how arse tapping is essential for a woman's self worth and/or individuality.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Abali1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2011
Mrs Chima's quote
L. Reed,

I can see your point but if the woman WAS INDEED in another relationship with the man that tapped her arse then what can WE DO ABOUT IT? Beat her? Kill her? Castrate the man's nuts?

The bottom line WE CAN'T CONTROL what grown people WILL DO or want to do. If the married woman doesn't respect her husband and her husband ALLOWS the disrespect then WHAT IS IT TO US?

That the bottom line.

I made a mistake on my last post. I Wanted to say that there was no justification in a man beating the wife.
@Mrs Chima, believe me if you had said the above earlier many guys would have understood. But this arguement has dragged on cos it seems as if you were totally out to condemn the man.
Of they are both adults and can do what they like, and for someone like me it may lead to having affairs outside (two wrongs dont make a rite huh?) or walking out of the marriage (NO BE BY FORCE TO REMAIN IN R/SHIP WITHOUT TRUST).
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2011
Abali1:

Mrs Chima's quote
L. Reed,

That the bottom line.

I made a mistake on my last post. I Wanted to say that there was no justification in a man beating the wife.
@Mrs Chima, believe me if you had said the above earlier many guys would have understood. But this arguement has dragged on cos it seems as if you were totally out to condemn the man.
Of they are both adults and can do what they like, and for someone like me it may lead to having affairs outside (two wrongs dont make a rite huh?) or walking out of the marriage (NO BE BY FORCE TO REMAIN IN R/SHIP WITHOUT TRUST).

That what happens when you don't comprehend exact. I have never stated that I THOUGHT it WAS OKAY FOR THE MAN TO TAP THE WOMAN'S ARSE UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE. I bashed out the man because of HIS CONDUCT that was not JUSTIFIED. Point blank. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE the man HAD NO RIGHT to beat the woman because ANOTHER MAN TAPPED HIS WIFE ON THE ARSE. Any sensible and KNOWLEDGEABLE man will agree with me.

I have also added that THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE that went on for the man to act a plumb arse fool. I will not accept the fact that the woman got her arse whooped PURELY ON the fact that she laughed and chased the guy around. THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING IN THIS FICTION.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Mrs.C
Of course people will do what they will (inevitable) but they must be ready for the consequences and am not talking of beating, that is out of the question. She can't be in a relationship with another man and expect her husband to be happy about it.

@Ujujoan
It was not right for the man to hit her in public or private. That said, please elaborate on how arse tapping is essential for a woman's self worth and/or individuality.

Under no circumstance the WOMAN SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN BEATEN SIMPLY BECAUSE a man tapped her on the arse. If she was seen climbing off the Empire State Building diving directly to a man's kondo that still does not GIVE THE HUSBAND THE RIGHT TO BEAT HER. That is AN ASSAULT and that should be reported. People need to take accountability for breaking humanity laws. If the woman's only crime ACCORDING TO THE POSTER is the fact she laughed and chased the guy around ANY SENSIBLE JUDGE will throw the husband in jail for BRINGING FOOLISHNESS to the courtroom.

The woman commit no such crime that is justified for an arse whooping. If laughing at silly shit is a crime ALL OF YOU MOFOS NEED TO BE LOCKED UP.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Dsense(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss
How you been.

OP.
No idea wink
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2011
Hey suga! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Dsense(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
Hpe you are fine. kiss
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2011
I am good and wondered what happened to you? You finally got some?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by LordReed(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2011
@Mrs.C
How does my quoted post relate to what you posted? And why the outburst?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Dsense(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2011
Got some what? shocked
wink You are still naughty,I was bored days ago and thought of taking some time offline.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Abali1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2011
That what happens when you don't comprehend exact.  I have never stated that I THOUGHT it WAS OKAY FOR THE MAN TO TAP THE WOMAN'S ARSE UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE.  I bashed out the man because of HIS CONDUCT that was not JUSTIFIED.  Point blank.  UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE the man HAD NO RIGHT to beat the woman because ANOTHER MAN TAPPED HIS WIFE ON THE ARSE.  Any sensible and KNOWLEDGEABLE man will agree with me.  

I have also added that THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE that went on for the man to act a plumb arse fool.  I will not accept the fact that the woman got her arse whooped PURELY ON the fact that she laughed and chased the guy around.  THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING IN THIS FICTION.

I don't have a problem understanding your point. I said it SEEMS to some guys on this thread as if you were out to condemn the husband.
You rote there are certain things missing from the story, but we are only commenting based on what we were giving.
Most guys will not finding the scene funny at all.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2011
Once again, I did not SAY ANY NAMES SPECIFICALLY. I said that what happens when "you" not saying it truth in your case, don't comprehend exact. That was for ANYONE WHO DIDN'T COMPREHEND effectively.

Dsense,

Yeah, you got some. Freak.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Dsense(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2011
Means you gave me some. cheesy
Hope my uncle isn't complaining. angry
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Mrs.C
How does my quoted post relate to what you posted? And why the outburst?

There is no outburst.  I am simply stating my comments in the style that I prefer.  You stated this:
Lord_Reed:

@Mrs.C

@Ujujoan

and I responded by saying this:
Mrs.Chima:

Under no circumstance the WOMAN SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN BEATEN SIMPLY BECAUSE a man tapped her on the arse.  If she was seen climbing off the Empire State Building diving directly to a man's kondo that still does not GIVE THE HUSBAND THE RIGHT TO BEAT HER.  That is AN ASSAULT and that should be reported.  People need to take accountability for breaking humanity laws.  If the woman's only crime ACCORDING TO THE POSTER is the fact she laughed and chased the guy around ANY SENSIBLE JUDGE will throw the husband in jail for BRINGING FOOLISHNESS to the courtroom.  

The woman commit no such crime that is justified for an arse whooping.  If laughing at silly poo is a crime ALL OF YOU MOFOS NEED TO BE LOCKED UP.  

There ya go.  Now if that wasn't what you wanted to hear oh well suga.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2011
D-sense:

Means you gave me some. cheesy
Hope my uncle isn't complaining. angry

What done in the dark, SHALL STAY IN THE DARK. wink wink
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Dsense(m): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2011
Shhhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Naughty wife . . . . . .But don't you think a cousin should have access to some secrets of his uncle? wink
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by LordReed(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2011
@Mrs.C
I guess your response must make some sense to you but I can't seem to reconcile it with what I wrote. I stated quite clearly that the husband was out of line in hitting her so what crime have I encouraged? Are we supposed to applaud the woman for behaving foolishly?

Anyways lemme attribute this episode to hormonal imbalance brought on by pregnancy.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nakele(f): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2011
My goodness,,,,this hubby is absolutely a fuckin arseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,,,,, how can he beat his beautiful wife,,,,,,, I can't take that rubbish from any man and i swear on my dad's grave,
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nakele(f): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2011
so so tru,,, this man is wrong,,,period,,,,,shih
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Mrs.C
I guess your response must make some sense to you but I can't seem to reconcile it with what I wrote. I stated quite clearly that the husband was out of line in hitting her so what crime have I encouraged? Are we supposed to applaud the woman for behaving foolishly?

Anyways lemme attribute this episode to hormonal imbalance brought on by pregnancy.

You can call it however you want to call it. I told you there were no outbursts and if you want to continue to think it was an outburst then so be it. Now, let me dissect everything you said since it is not making any sense to you.

Let me also make it crystal clear NOT ONE TIME I SAID YOU COMMITTED ANY CRIMES NOR SUPPORTED THE MAN. Pay attention: You stated that the woman was foolish because she laughed and chased the guy around, NOW PAY CLOSER ATTENTION: It does not matter if the lady laughed, cried, farted, jumped, ran, roll in dirt, threw her wig to the tigers, and whatever else emotionally she did.

it does not justify the man BEATING HER. The lady only crime were LAUGHING AND CHASING THE GUY AROUND ACCORDING TO THE POSTER. The only thing FOOLISH was the fact that the guy DISRESPECTED HER by tapping on her arse and the husband beating her because she laughed and chased the guy around.

Now, I have SEPARATE QUESTION FOR YOU. Let say supposed the girl was standing by the door waiting on her husband to pick her up and the guy tapped her on the arse. The lady did WHAT EVERYBODY THINK SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE which is cussed the guy out. She is greeted by her husband with rounds of head pounding abuse.

THEN WHAT? IS SHE FOOLISH FOR CUSSING THE GUY OUT? Now, you know that is not making no damn sense.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by LordReed(m): 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2011
@Mrs.C
Very well.

If she had cussed out the guy I very much doubt that the husband would have assaulted her not unless he was a lunatic. What everybody here agrees is that both of them were wrong in their actions so if you change the woman's action we should also expect the husband to react differently. She was not foolish because her arse was tapped she was foolish because she reacted like if it was ok.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 2:23am On Feb 25, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Mrs.C
Very well.

If she had cussed out the guy I very much doubt that the husband would have assaulted her not unless he was a lunatic. What everybody here agrees is that both of them were wrong in their actions so if you change the woman's action we should also expect the husband to react differently. She was not foolish because her arse was tapped she was foolish because she reacted like if it was ok.

The bottom line is: who are we to say WHAT A GROWN WOMAN SHOULD HAVE DONE?

I am CERTAIN that YOU wouldn't want ANYONE TO TELL YOU how you should act, think, perform, and speak. 

We do not know what the husband would have done if she didn't laugh nor chase the guy around. It is not our call to make nor we shouldn't be making assumption on hearsay either.
If THAT GROWN ARSE woman want to laugh and chase the guy around THEN she would do so. You guys are missing the key point, which is: She is human. We all may not react the same way that YOU would react that goes for EVERYONE and to judge her worth based on the factors of her laughing and chasing. Barbaric! If I was to dissect every LITTLE THING THAT EACH ONE OF YOU JUDGERS, I will find more shit than the public bathroom TOILETS on ASHAWO ROAD.

How dare you?  Seriously.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by LordReed(m): 3:08am On Feb 25, 2011
@Mrs.C
Are you for real? So if you saw your sister behave that way you'd applaud her and say right on?! SMH Well now am beginning to understand your vehemence on this issue. OMD
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 4:25am On Feb 25, 2011
If I saw my sister laughing and chasing a guy around that tapped her on the arse. I WILL NOT BE QUESTIONING HER SELF WORTH and I will not accept her husband beating her. SIMPLE AS THAT.

I do not care what you beginning to see.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by LordReed(m): 7:37am On Feb 25, 2011
You are welcome to your views as I am to mine. My wife and any one am close to will not do silly shi.t like that and receive applause from me. Simple as that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ / Man Fronts Wife As Sister To Dupe A Lady N1.9m / U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.