Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? (15959 Views)

Woman’s Buttocks Explodes During Rough Sex, And Boyfriend Jailed / 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel / Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
r231:

hmmmmm. . . . .  .why would i get mad with the guy that touched her when i don't know the guy from nowhere

and besides the woman should know how to carry herself while hanging with friends cus she is married

so things are different

How do we know she didn't carry herself as a married woman? You do know there are MEN WHO ACTUALLY DON'T GIVE A Bleep ABOUT A WOMAN BEING MARRIED OR NOT. If he does not have respect for married women or women in general regardless if she carried herself like a nun IS NOT GOING TO STOP AN ARSEHOLE FOR BEING AN ARSEHOLE.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by assme: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2011
Posted by: Mrs.Chima
Insert Quote
I sent this to every one on my email friend list and I got this back from a friend.  

This is what she said:

The dude was WRONG. He had NO RIGHT to put his hands on her. He obviously was insecure. Now, other dude was WRONG to touch her in such an intimate way. She could have TOLD the dude to stop, played it off by laughing, but her husband obviously took it the wrong way and got mad. If he wanted to be mad at anyone, it should have been the dude that touched her. He's a COWARD, instead of going man to man, he took the easy way out by fighting a weaker woman who he knew he could physically beat. She needs to leave his backside alone. She should have called the police, he's probably done this before, and will probably do it again. She needs to at least get it documented. She also needs to get her brothers on his backside and get with someone who will treat her right.

you said you sent it to so many on ur mail list, so why are showing us only one that suits ur way of thinking?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by koolchicco: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
Perhaps the 'tapping' has been going on between the two in the office for sometime sef. undecided Who knows. Women. . .eh! lipsrsealed
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by assme: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2011
How do we know she didn't carry herself as a married woman? You do know there are MEN WHO ACTUALLY DON'T GIVE A bleep ABOUT A WOMAN BEING MARRIED OR NOT. If he does not have respect for married women or women in general regardless if she carried herself like a nun IS NOT GOING TO STOP AN ARSEHOLE FOR BEING AN ARSEHOLE.

She never reacted like she's been tapped by an arse hole. u dnt get it.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2011
assme:

Posted by: Mrs.Chima
Insert Quote
you said you sent it to so many on your mail list, so why are showing us only one that suits your way of thinking?

Every one of the letters all agree THAT THE MAN WAS WRONG.  There are actually LOGICAL THINKING PEOPLE who think with sense versus just spewing bullshit that doesn't make sense.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2011
assme:

She never reacted like she's been tapped by an arse hole. u dnt get it.

Pay attention: BEATING THE WOMAN IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE AN ARSEHOLE.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Atreides(f): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2011
Perhaps the panel-beating has been going on between the man and wife at home sef. Who knows? Men. .  eh!
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
koolchicco:

Perhaps the 'tapping' has been going on between the two in the office for sometime sef. undecided Who knows. Women. . .eh! lipsrsealed

That may have been the case Chicco, but my stance is WHY BEAT THE WOMAN? If she want to cheat on her husband or get with the man. Beating is not going to stop her if it doesn't kill her. There is a better way to rectify the situation and lessen the possibility of it happening again.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2011
Atreides:

Perhaps the panel-beating has been going on between the man and wife at home sef. Who knows? Men. .  eh!

That exactly what my friend said baby. She said that once a man beat a woman he most likely have done it in the past and will do it again. Let just hope he doesn't kill her.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ebila(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2011
adamsrib:

I love your warrior spirit Mrs Chima! What I think Zim Drill is saying is that the wife is not demanding respect from the men around her. MOST men are going to respect a woman if she carries herself in such a way that he knows there will be consequences if he crosses the line.

I do not agree with the husband on beating her, but again she has failed to set boundaries. Sometimes men only respect strength.  The minute he threw the first punch she should have been on him like fleas on a dog. Grab the skillet, pot, broom, mop, whatever you can and inflict as much damage as you possible is my motto. My husband knows if he ever raises a hand to hit me, he better kill me on the first one, because if he doesn't, Armageddon will look like a picnic.

They are both wrong. But the common denominator in both situations is the woman not making it known that there are consequences for disrespecting her.

Now this is as matured as the replies should come! wink
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Meldrick(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That may have been the case Chicco, but my stance is WHY BEAT THE WOMAN? If she want to cheat on her husband or get with the man. Beating is not going to stop her if it doesn't kill her. There is a better way to rectify the situation and lessen the possibility of it happening again.
Yes beating will stop it. Gosh !!!! Ah Ahhhhh Which kind wife you be? Just typing shiittttt.

Another man tapping a married woman's buttocks and the woman feels comfortable with it. The husband should be happy about it. He slapped her, yes it was wrong but he was angry and in pains. A woman who smiles at a man tapping her buttocks has been enjoying different romantic calls from the man previously and men must watch out. You don't take such a thing with a smile. Rubbishhhhhh

Until he sees both of them in bed befor reacting abi?? hissesssss
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by koolchicco: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
Atreides:

You are fast becoming something else these days and following mrs a bad trend Quit it already! angry tongue
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ShyOne(f): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2011
“familiarity breeds contempt”

She was wrong – completely in the wrong – her relationship was too familiar as a married woman and it bred contempt in the husband as it would any man on earth – her chasing him around after he smacked her butt – this is black and white (not gray shaded) .  The joking went too far – absolutely too far and it is obvious.  When you joke always mentally have “your husband at your side.”  For instance – had he been standing there – she wouldn’t have joked to that level with another man.  This is not rocket science.  Don’t do with another what you wouldn’t do in the presence of your mate.  She was shocked because she was WRONG.  Had he called her name and she was just standing there talking and laughing – she wouldn’t have been shocked.  She was wrong and she knows it.  Better yet – how would she have acted if “her husband did that and she was the observer?”
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2011
Meldrick:

Yes beating will stop it. Gosh !!!! Ah Ahhhhh Which kind wife you be? Just typing shiittttt.

Another man tapping a married woman's buttocks and the woman feels comfortable with it. The husband should be happy about it. He slapped her, yes it was wrong but he was angry and in pains. A woman who smiles at a man tapping her buttocks has been enjoying different romantic calls from the man previously and men must watch out. You don't take such a thing with a smile. Rubbishhhhhh

Until he sees both of them in bed befor reacting abi?? hissesssss

You can justify you beating your wife or woman all you want.  When you beat her and she continue to Bleep your BEST FRIEND or YOUR DADDY do not come on this thread crying.  Because I will dissect the Bleep outta you.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Meldrick(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
adamsrib:

I love your warrior spirit Mrs Chima! What I think Zim Drill is saying is that the wife is not demanding respect from the men around her. MOST men are going to respect a woman if she carries herself in such a way that he knows there will be consequences if he crosses the line.

I do not agree with the husband on beating her, but again she has failed to set boundaries. Sometimes men only respect strength.  The minute he threw the first punch she should have been on him like fleas on a dog. Grab the skillet, pot, broom, mop, whatever you can and inflict as much damage as you possible is my motto. My husband knows if he ever raises a hand to hit me, he better kill me on the first one, because if he doesn't, Armageddon will look like a picnic.

They are both wrong. But the common denominator in both situations is the woman not making it known that there are consequences for disrespecting her.

With the bolded part, you sure won't do that especially when you are guilty.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by adamsrib(f): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
r231:

hmmmmm. . . . .  .why would i get mad with the guy that touched her when i don't know the guy from nowhere

and besides the woman should know how to carry herself while hanging with friends cus she is married

so things are different

Sorry but that is lame. In public a husband and a wife should have each others back. I would think his very first instinct would be to confront the man. If he had any questions for her it should have waited until they were at home.

I really feel sorry for that woman. She gets no respect at work or at home!
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
Shy-One:

She was wrong – completely in the wrong – her relationship was too familiar as a married woman and it bred contempt in the husband as it would any man on earth – her chasing him around after he smacked her butt – this is black and white (not gray shaded) .  The joking went too far – absolutely too far and it is obvious.  When you joke always mentally have “your husband at your side.”  For instance – had he been standing there – she wouldn’t have joked to that level with another man.  This is not rocket science.  Don’t do with another what you wouldn’t do in the presence of your mate.  She was shocked because she was WRONG.  Had he called her name and she was just standing there talking and laughing – she wouldn’t have been shocked.  She was wrong and she knows it.  Better yet – how would she have acted if “her husband did that and she was the observer?”

I bet you she wouldn't have beat him.  If that happened to you, I am sure you wouldn't divorce him because a woman tapped his arse.  This go for EVERYBODY.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by dbigrod(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2011
i agree with mrs chima.it is wrong for a guy to beat his wife no matter the offence. if someone shld tap my wife`s booty,I would have a babe stroke my rod in front of her(an eye for an eye).anymore sh>it from her ,i throw her out of ma house.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Atreides(f): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2011
@kc,who said anything bout Mrs.C? I havent even replied to this thread properly. Look closely at the reply you quoted and compare it with the reply you posted just before that. Notice anything similar? I said the same thing you did-just tweaked it around a bit to mess with you.
And in any case,have you seen me today?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2011
Meldrick:

Okay, let change the scenario.  The woman's friend tapped her on the arse and she turned to him with angry lashes.  THE INSECURE husband continue to lash her because of the guy's actions.  WHAT THEN?  

WHAT IS YOUR MOFO EXPLANATION then?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ShyOne(f): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2011
also her response of laughing when the man touched her is a DIRECT AFFRONT to her mate.  She allowed it and reciprocated by chasing the guy around.  That is disrespectful on sooo many levels to a REAL MAN and then her husband saw it.  Does she not know how to carry herself or conduct herself when not in her husband's presence?  She is a representative of her marriage AT ALL TIMES.  Joking or serious.  When people see her [they see him] and vice versa.  PEOPLE=  When you take your marriage vows - be aware of JUST HOW MUCH YOU ARE COMMITTING yourself to.  You are a role model and if you think you are not - you are in denial and are unaware of your position in your marriage and in life.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2011
Atreides:

@kc,who said anything bout Mrs.C? I havent even replied to this thread properly. Look closely at the reply you quoted and compare it with the reply you posted just before that. Notice anything similar? I said the same thing you did-just tweaked it around a bit to mess with you.
And in any case,have you seen me today?

Altreides, for some strange reason the men on this site think that women can't form opinions of their own without INFLUENCE. They are giving me too much credit saying I am the great influencer. It is flattering but SOME of the women on this site are smart as a whip and I will not take credit for influencing their way of thinking.

Don't trip off of it baby, YOU ARE SMART and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Meldrick(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2011
adamsrib:

Sorry but that is lame. In public a husband and a wife should have each others back. I would think his very first instinct would be to confront the man. If he had any questions for her it should have waited until they were at home.

Another dissapointing response.
Husband and wife should be at each other's back and the wife consented to another man tapping her arse. The husband could have confronted the other man if he realized the wife reacted angrily but there was no need because his wife consented and you do not know what happens in the dark betwen the so-called colleagues. Women!!!! very dangerous. All supporting promiscuity.

Wonder what this world is turning into.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Drsexy(f): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
WTH?,  I believe the must have gone far from touching bum bum to bleeping while in private or even at the office.  

IMO the beating serves her right and there's no point of fighting the other man because you don't know his strenght either. So the best thing to do is arrest and sue that guy for assaulting your wife.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by violent(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
The wife was wrong QED, and i wouldn't be so quick to judge the husband's reaction as brash, it was the first thing that came to his mind and you don't even have to be a woman beater by nature to do such.  It's a clear cut case of irresponsiblity and loose morals on the part of the wife, seriously where does she start drawing the line? does she laugh jokingly when male colleagues handle her boóbs as well?. . .hell yeah, i can definitely do the bítch slapping.

. . and as for the golden finger that taps my wife's butts, he's gon be a John Doe in a matter of minutes with my boot prints all over his face.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ShyOne(f): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2011
adamsrib:

He didn't confront the man because he didn't marry the man - and his own wife allowed it and encouraged additional behavior by chasing the man around.  So he did just what he should have done - he confronted "Who owed him" - his wife owed him "proper behavior" - that is cut and dried.

He didn't wait to get home - because she didn't wait to do what she did behind closed doors - she did it publically for ALL TO SEE - he shouldn't have hit her - but he definitely should have disciplined her publically - more so verbally not physically.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by adamsrib(f): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2011
Meldrick:

I'm a grown woman, if I'm wrong a simple I'm sorry and it won't happen again should do the trick. Nothing I do will EVER warrant me being abused as punishment.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2011
adamsrib:

Exactly.  A man that love and respect his wife would have not done what he did.  It is the truth.  He would have been a real man REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENED AT WORK.  He would have handle it LIKE A REAL MAN and talk to her as if she is HIS WIFE AND NOT HIS CHILD.

It is clearly that SOME men treat their wives as if they are children regardless of the conduct in question.  Once again it go back to what I said at the beginning these dumb arse women picking these SORRY ARSED MEN.  

It is not his fault that she married a JACKARSE.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Meldrick(m): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
Shy-One:

She was wrong – completely in the wrong – her relationship was too familiar as a married woman and it bred contempt in the husband as it would any man on earth – her chasing him around after he smacked her butt – this is black and white (not gray shaded) .  The joking went too far – absolutely too far and it is obvious.  When you joke always mentally have “your husband at your side.”  For instance – had he been standing there – she wouldn’t have joked to that level with another man.  This is not rocket science.  Don’t do with another what you wouldn’t do in the presence of your mate.  She was shocked because she was WRONG.  Had he called her name and she was just standing there talking and laughing – she wouldn’t have been shocked.  She was wrong and she knows it.  Better yet – how would she have acted if “her husband did that and she was the observer?”

My Dear!!!!
you have spoken well. Blessed be your husband or any man that marries you for he has married a good wife
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by BIGDICK3: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
@Mrs chima,i hate it when people shy away from the truth. I m wondering why some guys re arguing with u over this issue. I don't need any soothsayer to tell me you lack moral excellence. I can bet with anybody here that u re nothing but a cheap bitch who goes around shaking her stinking ass so as to tapped,yes ,i said yes bitch.Ole,Olori gbeske,oloshi,ode.oyhinara,public toilet.

How on earth can u justify what that woman has done. listen and listen good,i ve worked in Federal ministries and parastatal back in d days in 9ja and i know what i am talking about. In ministries,u see some women that behave exacly like d way dis lady in question behaved after being tapped at ass while u see some of their other colleagues(even single) in d same ministry that ll never tolerate such nonsense,no man,i mean not even our boss can touch their hands cos of the way they present themselves.

If you respect yourself among ur male collaegues,they ll never try anyting stupid with u. Believe or not,some men could be adventurous but a woman with moral excellence ll put such a man to where he rightfully belong by telling him she doesn't like it  simple bitchhhhhhhhhh
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Atreides(f): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
@topic,i don't condone physical abuse in any way,shape or form,  And hitting her in public? I think for him to have been comfortable hitting her in public,he night've done it in private before. And even if that isnt the case,once a man hits a woman,he will most likely do it again.
I can't really empathize with the wife/say something about some guy tapping her arse because i can't see myself in that situation. And if,by some miracle some Ewobi taps my behind,God help him if i don't cut off that hand that day. But that's just me,i guess. If it hadda been me,i would have set him straight immediately. And if the guy isnt a crazy shythead with no respect whatsoever for women,then we have to ask ourselves,what would have given him that confidence to tap a married woman's behind in public?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ShyOne(f): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I bet you she wouldn't have beat him.  If that happened to you, I am sure you wouldn't divorce him because a woman tapped his arse.  This go for EVERYBODY.  

That wouldn't happen to me - and I will "ask hell to swallow them whole if it does,"  - another woman better not have the audacity to touch his backside and if she did - his response better include a mental picture of me standing beside him if that occurs.  That response better NOT include a smile on his face or him chasing her around with laughter.  [shy-one breathing hard and getting very upset just thinking about it]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos / Fraudsters Hack Email, Defraud Estate Agent Of N4m / Customs Seizes 9000 Bags Of Imported Rice In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.