Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,492 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Mtn Magic Number; The Answer To Our Prayers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mtn Magic Number; The Answer To Our Prayers. (1081 Views)

Mtn Magic Number / Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? / Magic Number Wants To Scatter My Runs?pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Magic Number; The Answer To Our Prayers. by Aquari: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2011
"Hello darling!" she calls through the phone. (when she picks your call which was actually an intended flash.)
"Hey babe. How you doing?" You reply, struggling to keep the annoyance from your voice.
"I'm ok. Just thinking about you. What're you doing?"
"Nothing! Just sitting around thinking about you too." You turn down the volume on the match between age Man utd and Arsenal. The both of you go into some long conversation you're not completely paying attention to until she says,  "Honey, "
"yeah?"
"I, could you send me a recharge card?"
"Er-yeah sure! No wahala."
"Thank you darling."
And when you do finally send the 750# card, we know the drill now; she flashes, then you call(mumu!). It seems to me that the executives at MTN, really did their homework well. Now every where you go, you see guys talking for hours and hours, and hours,  And when you ask them, 'guy what's up now?be like say you bado this chick well well!' They just look at you and say these magic words 'MAGIC NUMBER'. Mtn has managed to solve a very prominent problem in this country. Some years ago, it was free night calls were with just I00 naira in your phone, you could talk from 12am to 4:30am free of charge! The major  problem with that one is that if you dey use am to call chick way you just newly toast, guy! you don fall your hand. It's as good as plastering on your forehead, 'POVERTY; PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK'.
But with magic number, even if the tendency for falling of hand is still there(no be your mates dey burn credit calling their babes for five hours?), your dignity fit still dey intact, because if you dey call am 24/7 like that, the girl go feel say 'man! This guy must really dig me.' That one na just no 1 advantage. NO 2; at least your mind go dey settled say your babe no go fit get liver, ask you for recharge card! Wetin go bring that kin play now? You na two dey talk day and night, through bad network and low battery. Abeg e, Guy! relax your mind. Nothing dey happen.
Re: Mtn Magic Number; The Answer To Our Prayers. by Sub5(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2011
Truely Mtn Magic Number is all some but with time it will course a lot of problems in relationships and this
problems will range from not picking your call when you have to. To so much annoyance and disagreement over certain issues you two
will be deliberating on, especially if the relationship is not having a solid foundation.
Re: Mtn Magic Number; The Answer To Our Prayers. by Phate07(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2011

And?
Re: Mtn Magic Number; The Answer To Our Prayers. by pwiz(m): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2011
hehe
Re: Mtn Magic Number; The Answer To Our Prayers. by willyluv(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hello Sweety!
How far?
Am ok, what are you doing?
Am just liyng down.
Lying down? you want to sleep?
Yes
Okay, just keep the phone close to your head, I want to hear you breath while sleeping!!!

(I tire o!! when I dey wait to call the new chick wey I just toast)

HAZARDS OF MAGIC NUMBER!!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

e
Re: Mtn Magic Number; The Answer To Our Prayers. by yiboboy: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2011
ha ha ha ha ha ha. . . . suffer head beings! cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Mtn Magic Number; The Answer To Our Prayers. by Mcleo007(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2011
Magic no kor, juju no ni. Make we hear word jor. Its like †ђξ poster works at mtn.
Re: Mtn Magic Number; The Answer To Our Prayers. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2011
Lmao, Very funny but u shld kno dat it only works 4 one partner. Plus the person has to accept b4 it will work 4 both parties. So the person has to b ur luved 1 to want to have u callin her 24/7. Not a toaster. Anyway kudos to Mtn 4their new offer
Re: Mtn Magic Number; The Answer To Our Prayers. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2011
I wasn't surprise wen I saw one guy fall into a gutter while calling.
Re: Mtn Magic Number; The Answer To Our Prayers. by osajojo(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2011
magic number is the bomb.atleast if some chick doesnt acept ur invitation u knw there s sum oda special dude elsewhere. but my gf cals to much at least one hour a day. trust me i claim am always busy in the ofice or am drivin.

(1) (Reply)

Your Male Friend Slaps Your Girlfriend / How Close Can Ur Girlfriend Be 2 A Male Friend Of Hers B4 U Start Suspecting Them / Competing With An Ex...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.