Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Biggie Couldn't Focus As Dorathy Was Sent Back To Change Her Exposed Dressing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biggie Couldn't Focus As Dorathy Was Sent Back To Change Her Exposed Dressing (2952 Views)

Wedding Guests Lose Focus As Plus-size Lady With Soft Body Whines Waist / If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggie Couldn't Focus As Dorathy Was Sent Back To Change Her Exposed Dressing by kings2all: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2020

If there is anything Dorathy is known for, it is the habit of putting her 'goods' on display in the house. Fond of wearing dressing with plunging necklines, it appears Biggie was not having it this time around. See full story and Video here
Re: Biggie Couldn't Focus As Dorathy Was Sent Back To Change Her Exposed Dressing by kings2all: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2020
wonderful
Re: Biggie Couldn't Focus As Dorathy Was Sent Back To Change Her Exposed Dressing by ifytrik(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2020
When is this evil and devilish show ending nah? Am sick and tired of this nonesense already
Re: Biggie Couldn't Focus As Dorathy Was Sent Back To Change Her Exposed Dressing by Bluish44(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
ifytrik:
When is this evil and devilish show ending nah? Am sick and tired of this nonesense already
not anytime soon..focus on your life and move on

1 Like

Re: Biggie Couldn't Focus As Dorathy Was Sent Back To Change Her Exposed Dressing by Mayng01(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Isn’t that what the show is designed for? Immorality! Spit!
Re: Biggie Couldn't Focus As Dorathy Was Sent Back To Change Her Exposed Dressing by evil1: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
ifytrik:

I dont watch or like BBN
U see it as devilish, well I see it as money making means

Be creative and double ur hustle.
One day you might create a money making show too so don't be quick to condem.
Thanks
Re: Biggie Couldn't Focus As Dorathy Was Sent Back To Change Her Exposed Dressing by Charleys: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Your votes don't count
Re: Biggie Couldn't Focus As Dorathy Was Sent Back To Change Her Exposed Dressing by kings2all: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Abi
Re: Biggie Couldn't Focus As Dorathy Was Sent Back To Change Her Exposed Dressing by kings2all: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
hottee
Re: Biggie Couldn't Focus As Dorathy Was Sent Back To Change Her Exposed Dressing by SeunDobo(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2020
sexclade show
Re: Biggie Couldn't Focus As Dorathy Was Sent Back To Change Her Exposed Dressing by kings2all: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
serious one

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Paid Only On One Condition / At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. / How I Broke Up With My Babe Of 6 Months. Was I Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.