Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ (34037 Views)

War In Ukraine: How Russia Spied On A German General. / China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power / How China Spied On The African Union’s Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Carlylepneuma: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arrewa:
Trump I dey your back! grin grin

Has anyone noticed?

All Politicians HATED by the Igbos are becoming more successful with more achievements both personal and public achievements.

While all Politicaians LOVED by the Igbos are either relegated from Politics or being investigated for crime and corruption or them go just start dey misbehave grin
grin
Arrewa:
Trump I dey your back! grin grin

Has anyone noticed?

All Politicians HATED by the Igbos are becoming more successful with more achievements both personal and public achievements.

While all Politicaians LOVED by the Igbos are either relegated from Politics or being investigated for crime and corruption or them go just start dey misbehave grin
u funny die nice observation

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by ZooOga: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Imamshekau:
He is not getting any third term,after he loses this year November he will be chilling inside federal prisons for different crimes like tax evasion,money laundering, constitutional breaches and many more.

He is a disgrace to the oval office of POTUS.
He is dangerous to world peace.

yup!

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by styleewhyte(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mark my work TRUMP IS THE BEST THING TO happen to Black Americans.... He knows what his people needs and he gives it to them if you are lazy...then Trump is not for you,,
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Mosco100(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
The Beast?
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by dasparrow: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
kayjay69:
There are many of them on this platform who really think he is doing God's work and is Jesus sent.

Meanwhile he is neither, he is simply a snake oil salesman, a racist scumbag, an orange turd who has no business in the business of politics.

Just look at how he has ruined US democracy through his underhanded approach. In my view, he is no different from the person we have as President. Na the same born to rule mentality dey the two of dem head.

That's what I have been saying. There is no difference between PMB and trump. They are both addicted to power and have no idea on how to move a country forward.

The only difference is that one does not spend his time on twitter while the other one spends a lot of time on twitter, golfing and claiming that Black political candidates like Obama and Harris and not real Americans and not qualified to run for political office despite the fact that both of them were born in America. Even white Americans admit that trump is racist.

However, you see Nigerians here on Nairaland talking as if they are more American than Americans themselves. You see Nigerians here on Nairaland posing as experts on American politics. I just laugh as they continue to spew gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by kayjay69(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha @ Nigerians posing as experts on American politics.

Spot On.
dasparrow:

That's what I have been saying. There is no difference between PMB and trump. They are both addicted to power and have no idea on how to move a country forward.

The only difference is that one does not spend his time on twitter while the other one spends a lot of time on twitter, golfing and claiming that Black political candidates like Obama and Harris and not real Americans and not qualified to run for political office despite the fact that both of them were born in America. Even white Americans admit that trump is racist.

However, you see Nigerians here on Nairaland talking as if they are more American than Americans themselves. You see Nigerians here on Nairaland posing as experts on American politics. I just laugh as they continue to spew gibberish.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by DedeNkem: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
This idiotic criminal wants to be a dictator by all means!

Your campaign was spied on because you were working with the Russians to rig the election, and you succeeded

The idiot with be defeated this November.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by nadiq1: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Delusional Disorder

tamdun:
With the political world focused on the Democratic convention Monday night, President Trump looked to steal some of the limelight by saying that he will seek a third term if he wins reelection.

During a rally in Wisconsin, the president lied to a cheering crowd, telling them that he deserves eight additional years in office because, he falsely claimed, his campaign was spied on in 2016—an assertion his own FBI refuted in a detailed report.

“We are going to win four more years,” Trump said. “And then after that, we’ll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years.”

But Trump has one problem: the Constitution. The 22nd Amendment says, “No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OUfICN_p-8

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-third-term-because-they-spied-on-him-1045743/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) / UK Fuel Scarcity: Customers Fight In Fuel Station / Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.