Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ (34040 Views)

War In Ukraine: How Russia Spied On A German General. / China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power / How China Spied On The African Union’s Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Amah70: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2020
As you build Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge rail, you must have started Ph-Aba standard gauge rail. If you do one and not the other, it is not how a country is built.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by wickedtuna: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2020
:Dking of Trolling!

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by N2B2: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2020
sLentlover7778:
I have learn alot from Trump.

Do all you can to remain relevant..

If they don't look for your trouble..

Press em mumu button..

Always be on the news either good or bad.

Make sure your name is on everybody lip.

People are going to talk badly about you..

But it doesn't really matter because you're winning..

#Trump2020

grin grin grin

That's how Buhari is pressing your mumu button grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by DragonFire433: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2020
Impossible.

He would be defeated in November

He is so divisive. America now needs a president that would unite the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by OLULAW: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Trump is a lunatic. American democracy is twisted. It’s not the individual vote (largely the proletariat) that brings a candidate into the White House but the votes of the 538 Electors (exclusively they bourgeoisie) who make up the Electoral College.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
tamdun:

If Buhari made such statement, twitter go explode

Trump is obviously joking, dont be blind.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by sLentlover7778(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
We're talking about Trump a man full of lives..

And you're mentioning Buhari MR lifeless..

Is your head painting you?

grin grin grin

N2B2:

That's how Buhari is pressing your mumu button grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by SmartPolician: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Prove it.

Using Russian spies to meddle in 2016 US election is an impeachable offence. And you expect the Congress to give him a pat on the back for that?

Mind you, Mueller noted in his report that the Russians meddled in their election and when Mueller wanted to question Trump, he refused.

Donald Trump does not hide his dislike for black people and women.

He openly called on China to probe Biden during the Dems' primaries because he perceives him a major challenger. FYI, that's against US laws.

Also, he has no regards for rule of law; the same man that orders journalists out of the White House because they asked him tough questions.

The same man calls Muslims terrorists and don't want them in Trump country. However, he will turn around and ask Saudi Arabia to buy their military hardware, forgetting that SA is renowned Islamic nation. (Mind you, I am a Christian).

Huncle, no recent American president has polarized the country more than Donald Trump.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Dedetwo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
tamdun:
With the political world focused on the Democratic convention Monday night, President Trump looked to steal some of the limelight by saying that he will seek a third term if he wins reelection.

During a rally in Wisconsin, the president lied to a cheering crowd, telling them that he deserves eight additional years in office because, he falsely claimed, his campaign was spied on in 2016—an assertion his own FBI refuted in a detailed report.

“We are going to win four more years,” Trump said. “And then after that, we’ll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years.”

But Trump has one problem: the Constitution. The 22nd Amendment says, “No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OUfICN_p-8

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-third-term-because-they-spied-on-him-1045743/

How did Trump lie to the cheering crowd?

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by ODJ124(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Actually he's was impeached, therefore he can run for a third term.
Like seriously..
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by rowland545(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
post=92950966:
Dream on Donald cheesy

Dreaming and Snoring is free!!

Obama right now..........
oga dead meat shut up....we all know y u and ur fellow ass lickers hate trump...its bcus he called ur Darling daddy by his name

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by zoghys: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
tamdun:

That's exactly what he's going to do, wait till he wins this election

Well he won't, so no need to wait. The man is delusional and talks from both side of his mouth. He always economical with the truth and quick to deal with those who sees things differently.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by SeanBeezy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Fuckkk trump
Second tenure nor sure for am
then you're not a real niggar��

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Taiwojon(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
tamdun:
With the political world focused on the Democratic convention Monday night, President Trump looked to steal some of the limelight by saying that he will seek a third term if he wins reelection.

During a rally in Wisconsin, the president lied to a cheering crowd, telling them that he deserves eight additional years in office because, he falsely claimed, his campaign was spied on in 2016—an assertion his own FBI refuted in a detailed report.

“We are going to win four more years,” Trump said. “And then after that, we’ll go for another four years because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years.”

But Trump has one problem: the Constitution. The 22nd Amendment says, “No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OUfICN_p-8

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-third-term-because-they-spied-on-him-1045743/
hmmmm

Trump's the trumpet

kudos on your work
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by juman(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Trump is not good, biden is not better.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Sirmwill: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Chai
I love this
sLentlover7778:
I have learnt alot from Trump.

Press dem mumu button..

#Trump2020

grin grin grin
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Kemistri4(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
GamalNasser:
Lol grin grin ;DTrump knows how to trigger the Useless left ..watch them give him free publicity for another one week

Lol u know grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Kemistri4(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arrewa:
Trump I dey your back! grin grin

Has anyone noticed?

All Politicians HATED by the Igbos are becoming more successful with more achievements both personal and public achievements.

While all Politicaians LOVED by the Igbos are either relegated from Politics or being investigated for crime and corruption or them go just start dey misbehave grin

Sorry, but I think only u has noticed that... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Wisconsin my adopted state - 6% Black minority but 90% prison population Trump has the Wisconsin bag "SECURED"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Kemistri4(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
sLentlover7778:
I have learn alot from Trump.

Press em mumu button..

#Trump2020

grin grin grin

Sure. U know the deal. Trump loves media attention and he exactly knows how to get it by controversial comments and actions. We all saw how that played out in 2016. Hillary paid more for advertising but Trump was covered more.

He's just trying to distract attention from the ongoing Dem convention and the mumu mainstream media will still sheepishly follow him...

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by tamdun: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Trump is obviously joking, dont be blind.
Has made same jokes more than 10 times during diff campaign
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Trimque2k1:

This one na mad man
Coman Trump has the support of those that harbours hatred but use it systematically in way people who aren't smart would think they're fighting for a good cause.he has successfully made joke of that great country America that we use to use as reference is now a divided country...

The country has been torn into shreds. Smh

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Kemistri4(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Don't mind those snowflakes. They are the ones responsible for dividing America yet they put the blame on Trump.

I want to see their reactions in November when he wins.

Since those riots started, Joe Biden has never even uttered a single comment against those violent "protesters "

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by pacespot(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Op could not have said it more, I think it is a distraction from the Democratic convention, he is trying to divert attention. Trump doesn't like anybody stealing his show, he is the president of the United States for fvck sake, all talks should focus on him alone.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Kemistri4(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
Laboni:
He knows the Mumu button of those democrats. Always giving them something to talk about.
He's just trying to draw attention away from the ongoing Dem convention. Funny thing is: mumu Democrats and media will still fell for this publicity stunt and talk about it all week

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Kemistri4(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
YorubaLord:

Typical IPOB... Always learning rubbish from the lowest fools. grin

IPOB must be your nightmare.

He's right. Trump might be a spectacular clown but this is just a publicity stunt to draw attention to himself.

The guy is a desperate attention seeker...
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Kemistri4(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Democrats right now
[img]https://media1./images/1ee5a73504411f1111e9b7386b87a797/tenor.gif?itemid=15519182[/img]
They will still fell for this cheap stunt grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Kemistri4(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
duality:
Over to the Dems and their supporters. grin

They will go ballistic with this one.

Come to think of it, Trump campaign rallies are always exciting and full of energy and comic.

Trust me Trump's rallies beat night of a thousand laughs and AY live.

The man just knows how to keep the crowd engaged.

If not for COVID, Trump's rallies are things to look out for.

Honestly speaking.

The guy is an expert in drawing attention to himself.

I give him that...

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Dedetwo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Don't mind those snowflakes. They are the ones responsible for dividing America yet they put the blame on Trump.

I want to see their reactions in November when he wins.

The same moronic dingbats who shout Trump is dividing us will turn around and say I am black or white. The phrase, black and white, which streamed out of slavery remains the most divisible factor in USA. Some fools in USA will embrace being colored and yet forgot that "White" is a color. The idiocy of the so-called "blacks" in USA does not have a boundary. The straits of this idiocy can be seen in Africa where virtues give way to stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Kemistri4(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
hotwax:
Trump is messing with the brains of democrats.

U can see his enemies here crying and insulting here.

This man is an entertainer..he jokes alot..

You guys are cranked up..u take things too serious...

Hate has made u people loose ur senses of wits...

Cheer up melancholites

Even he himself knows it's impossible. His fellow Republicans will even be the one to kick him out if tries that.

This is just a publicity stunt to divert attention from the Dem convention. Naive Democrats will still fall for this...

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Bluntemperor: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Trimque2k1:

This one na mad man
Coman Trump has the support of those that harbours hatred but use it systematically in way people who aren't smart would think they're fighting for a good cause.he has successfully made joke of that great country America that we use to use as reference is now a divided country...

He is deceiving them.!
Americans are great people.They are wise,very intelligent and Smart.They can differentiate between political demagogues as Trump,when they see one and it seems Trump is feeling the heat and pour out venoms and anything that can relate! That is terrible for all the American Democracy has established! Even their Founding Father's will not be happy with him as laying bad examples.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) / UK Fuel Scarcity: Customers Fight In Fuel Station / Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.