Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ (33989 Views)

War In Ukraine: How Russia Spied On A German General. / China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power / How China Spied On The African Union’s Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by afroxyz: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Imamshekau:
He is not getting any third term,after he loses this year November he will be chilling inside federal prisons for different crimes like tax evasion,money laundering, constitutional breaches and many more.

He is a disgrace to the oval office of POTUS.
He is dangerous to world peace.

Trump is winning. Mark this post

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Trimque2k1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
kayjay69:
There are many of them on this platform who really think he is doing God's work and is Jesus sent.

Meanwhile he is neither, he is simply a snake oil salesman, a racist scumbag, an orange turd who has no business in the business of politics.

Just look at how he has ruined US democracy through his underhanded approach. In my view, he is no different from the person we have as President. Na the same born to rule mentality dey the two of dem head.
That Christianity part of him got me thinking, like how he could use that to get people's attention
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Freebills12: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Arrewa:
Trump I dey your back! grin grin

Has anyone noticed?

All Politicians HATED by the Igbos are becoming more successful with more achievements both personal and public achievements.

While all Politicaians LOVED by the Igbos are either relegated from Politics or being investigated for crime and corruption or them go just start dey misbehave grin

YOU AND BUHARIST SUPPORTED CLITON 2016. T B JOSHUA ALSO CONFIRMED APC POSITION BY HIS PROPHECY OF CLITON'S WINNING. IT TOOK BUHARI TWO WEEKS TO CONGRATULATE TRUMP. IGBOS LOVE TO HATE THAT CELEBRATE TRUMP'S WINNING BY MARCHING ON THE STREETS WERE ARRESTED. MY QUESTION IS THEN WHY DO YOU HATE THE IGBOS WITH PASSION? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE AFRAID OF IGBOS LEAVING NIGERIA?
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Sermwell(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
post=92951013:

What Jona couldn't do in 6 years or PDP in 16 years!

Abegii, no let the ineffectual buffoon (according to TIME international Magazine) change face for you o..... grin grin wink

Una no go killi person for dis Nairaland oooo wink
just look at what an old man is doing on a public forum!! I just dey shame for you!!
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by abduljabbar4(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arrewa:

Has anyone noticed?

All Politicians HATED by the Igbos are becoming more successful with more achievements both personal and public achievements.

While all Politicaians LOVED by the Igbos are either relegated from Politics or being investigated for crime and corruption or them go just start dey misbehave grin

cheesy my brother Ipob curse is real. Let me tell you the next victims of Igbos love:

Obaseki

Netanyahu

Donald Trump
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Arrewa: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
abduljabbar4:

cheesy my brother Ipob curse is real. Let me tell you the next victims of Igbos love:

Obaseki

Netanyahu

Donald Trump

grin grin grin the curse is real grin
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by mikkyangel3: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
tamdun:

If Buhari made such statement, twitter go explode

That Buhari isnt saying it doesnt mean he isnt planning it.

#Wisdom
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
slivertongue:

half alive? joe biden is worse
Joe B is 77 years old ... what is Mike Pence’s excuse at 61? grin
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Brunicekid(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kobicove:
The law does not allow for three terms as president of the United States undecided
He knows, but he's just playing mumu pranks.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by okuta007: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
GamalNasser:
Lol grin grin ;DTrump knows how to trigger the Useless left ..watch them give him free publicity for another one week

yes oooo Trump is living inside their head tent free - the slayer of the liberal democraps grin
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Joevics(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
sLentlover7778:
I have learnt alot from Trump.

Do all you can to remain relevant..

If they don't look for your trouble..

Press em mumu button..

Always be on the news either good or bad.

Make sure your name is on everybody lip.

People are going to talk badly about you..

But it doesn't really matter because you're winning..

#Trump2020

grin grin grin
Definitely,
And since democrats are currently holding their convention, it will take the focus from them.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by JordanMichael(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
He's damn cocky undecided
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arrewa:

Has anyone noticed?

Buhari is loved by rochas, the supreme court governor and their followers.
Buhari would be relegated from politics abd be investigated for crime and corruption. lipsrsealed
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by citygarden(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
If Buhari says such statements, I know you will be part of the people shouting our democracy is rape, kill, murder with all sorts of insults to Mr president. Calling international community, UN, even the USA to come to our rescue. All because he wants to make news, does it have to be negative?

sLentlover7778:

Press em mumu button..

#Trump2020

grin grin grin
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by RichBoy247: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
sLentlover7778:

Press em mumu button..

#Trump2020

grin grin grin

Start doing the above in the company where you work and see how many weeks it takes before you are fired.

If you running your own company, try the above too afterall you are the CEO, then see how many weeks it takes for your your customers/clients to leave and render your business bankcrupt.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Slurity(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
I HAVE SAID IT SEVERAL TIMES THAT EVEN BUHARI IS WISER THAN THIS MAN. HE LACK THE QUALITIES OF A CLASS CAPTAIN SAY LESS A PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by earnit3: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
really
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Conrod: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arrewa:

Has anyone noticed?

Otu sigbukwa gi,
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
Man is worrying craze.
And vice versa.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
tamdun:

Has made same jokes more than 10 times during diff campaign

He is joking. Stop stretching nonsense
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arrewa:

Has anyone noticed?

Like governor of sokoto?
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by ofiko123(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
He is just joking..he knows that he will obviously not be reelected for a third term in office..
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Caleb495: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
null
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Peppysco: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
sLentlover7778:

Press em mumu button..

#Trump2020

grin grin grin

That is so unpresidential and may likely affect his chances because he's talking to enlightened and logical individuals.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by amuwo1980: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arrewa:

Has anyone noticed?

Rubbish from a quota addled mind, your buhari is doing well right , tribal jingoist , am sure u all ever attain in ur life is cos of special interest and connections , the oil money go soon finish
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
tamdun:

That's exactly what he's going to do, wait till he wins this election

And so what will happen thereafter when he wins

Do we have any reason to root for his failure?

Like will his success benefit me or you in any way
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by IamPlato(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Trimque2k1:

This one na mad man
Coman Trump has the support of those that harbours hatred but use it systematically in way people who aren't smart would think they're fighting for a good cause.he has successfully made joke of that great country America that we use to use as reference is now a divided country...
and how did he make a joke out of america
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by kayjay69(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Is religion not the opium of the masses?
Last I checked, some
Trimque2k1:

That Christianity part of him got me thinking, like how he could use that to get people's attention
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Seunpaul01(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
It sounds more like a joke grin Can't a president make joke again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria / Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump / Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.