Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,446 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ (34029 Views)

War In Ukraine: How Russia Spied On A German General. / China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power / How China Spied On The African Union’s Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by steeltrust: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2020
dis trump isa mad man

biko god no let dis kind person win election again

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by wonlasewonimi: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2020
This guy needs to be sectioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by ODJ124(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2020
How will still win....
Though it's not gonna be possible... Due to the constitution
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Beverlyjean(f): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2020
He will win again...and if he wins , its gonna b a win against the media that wanna b all powerful

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Lexusgs430: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Nah hin corpse den go remove from white house........ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by YorubaLord: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2020
He should at least focus on winning a 2nd term before seeking a 3rd. cool

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Laboni: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2020
He knows the Mumu button of those democrats. Always giving them something to talk about.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by YorubaLord: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2020
sLentlover7778:
I have learn alot from Trump.

Do all you can to remain relevant..

If they don't look for your trouble..

Press em mumu button..

Always be on the news either good or bad.

Make sure your name is on everybody lip.

People are going to talk badly about you..

But it doesn't really matter because you're winning..

#Trump2020

grin grin grin

Typical IPOB... Always learning rubbish from the lowest fools. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Hahaha, trump wan turn buhari for americans.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Jaqenhghar: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2020
The truth is for a country to move forward, you'll need a "GOOD" leader to stay for long. America has long lost it's glory to china

1 Like

His campaign WAS spied on in 2016 election. That’s not a lie. A former FBI agent just pleaded guilty to falsifying a FISA warrant. Learn the facts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by sLentlover7778(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2020
I can relate bro..

Take heart.

grin grin grin

YorubaLord:

Typical IPOB... Always learning rubbish from the lowest fools. grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by CollinsVal(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Nowhere greed nor dey.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by brain54(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Fuckkk trump

Second tenure nor sure for am
na so I talk for buhari that year! don't be too sure. these voters brain dey shake at times!
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by SmartPolician: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Don't mind those snowflakes. They are the ones responsible for dividing America yet they put the blame on Trump.

I want to see their reactions in November when he wins.

This is FALSE

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by extol1(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2020
obasi101:
Lol Another dramatic President After Buhari. grin grin
please don't insult Trump by comparing him with Buhari, even his drama is more expensive than Buhari own

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by blowjohn(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Don't mind those snowflakes. They are the ones responsible for dividing America yet they put the blame on Trump.

I want to see their reactions in November when he wins.

CNN staff will commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Jeromejnr(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2020
SmartPolician:

This is FALSE

Prove it.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by duality(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2020
Over to the Dems and their supporters. grin

They will go ballistic with this one.

Come to think of it, Trump campaign rallies are always exciting and full of energy and comic.

Trust me Trump's rallies beat night of a thousand laughs and AY live.

The man just knows how to keep the crowd engaged.

If not for COVID, Trump's rallies are things to look out for.

Honestly speaking.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Farki: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2020
Trump slowly showing his true colours.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by Jeromejnr(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2020
ODJ124:
How will still win....
Though it's not gonna be possible... Due to the constitution

Actually he's was impeached, therefore he can run for a third term.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by sLentlover7778(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2020
He knows the right button to press..

grin grin grin

GamalNasser:
Lol grin grin ;DTrump knows how to trigger the Useless left ..watch them give him free publicity for another one week

3 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by EASYLIFE4US: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2020
grin
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2020
sLentlover7778:
I have learn alot from Trump.

Do all you can to remain relevant..

If they don't look for your trouble..

Press em mumu button..

Always be on the news either good or bad.

Make sure your name is on everybody lip.

People are going to talk badly about you..

But it doesn't really matter because you're winning..

#Trump2020

grin grin grin

He is a president already and that makes him relevant. There are things you should be careful of saying as a leader because of the interpretation it will meet.
Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by hotwax: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2020
Trump is messing with the brains of democrats.

U can see his enemies here crying and insulting here.

This man is an entertainer..he jokes alot..

You guys are cranked up..u take things too serious...

Hate has made u people loose ur senses of wits...

Cheer up melancholites

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2020
Trimque2k1:

I swear, this Trump talks too much sha

The talk made him billions and also a world president, that kind talk better na lol. He is not there to satisfy you, buhari no talk, e doesn’t know hw to talk, trump
Goes sarcastic he talk too much, HUMANS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) / Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder / Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.