Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) (1366 Views)

An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice / Instead Of Mechanic To Fix Motor, He Is Fixing Between Her Legs (pics) / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
This young man on Twitter tweeted this. #TuesdayThoughts.
Young guys should stay clear from ladies if they are not ready for marriage. Guys are the reasons most ladies are single or married at old age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Guys? Most? Something must have made you scared of men. Who hurt you like this?
Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by proclinician: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Every dating must not end in marriage and marriage is not for everybody. These are black mentalities.

3 Likes

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
DominusPrime:
Guys? Most? Something must have made you scared of men. Who hurt you like this?
Guys are the reasons ladies either stay single or marry late. Guys should stop with the fake promises.
Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
proclinician:
Every dating must not end in marriage and marriage is not for everybody. These are black mentalities.
Then you lots should stop with the fake marriage promises.
Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
saaphiere:
what's doing this one? so marriage is your sole purpose of living? smh
Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by dingbang(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
saaphiere:
true. Never promise a woman marriage if you know you ain't gona marry her.

Never also date a guy and eat his money if you know you ain't gona have anything to do with him

6 Likes

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
saaphiere:
Guys are the reasons ladies either stay single or marry late. Guys should stop with the fake promises.

What about the ladies that like money? The ones that demand for things their parents cannot give them? From the look of things you've been really deceived. And you are taking it out on men

1 Like

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
dingbang:
true. Never promise a woman marriage if you know you ain't gona marry her.

Never also date a guy and eat his money if you know you ain't gona have anything to do with him
Thank you for being fair.

1 Like

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by dingbang(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Yes I can be in a marriage bound relationship but when I begin to see red flags that would really be a hindrance to saying "I do", I am sorry, I would unapologetically end that relationship after futile attempts to beg you to change.
Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by swiz123(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Only an evening newspaper can post this

1 Like

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
DominusPrime:

What about the ladies that like money? The ones that demand for things their parents cannot give them? From the look of things you've been really deceived. And you are taking it out on men
If a lady likes money leave her and go for the ones who dont like money. Dont promise ladies fake marriage
Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
dingbang:
Yes I can be in a marriage bound relationship but when I begin to see red flags that would really be a hindrance to saying "I do", I am sorry, I would unapologetically end that relationship after futile attempts to beg you to change.
What you said is different from a guy meeting a lady for few weeks and start talking marriage. Some would go as far as asking to see her family when they know they all lying just to get into her pants.

Men stay clear if you are not ready.
Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by WhisperedNoise: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Best advice for ladies:
Be wise
Be discerning
It's not every guy you say "yes" to.

2 Likes

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
saaphiere:

If a lady likes money leave her and go for the ones who dont like money. Dont promise ladies fake marriage
Ladies should also leave men who dash them money and can't marry them and go for the ones who love them genuinely and want to marry them but don't have the money they are looking for. I think this will also solve your problem.

3 Likes

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by proclinician: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
saaphiere:

Its only a fool that one will promise marriage. Like an empty vessel. Just
Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by dingbang(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
saaphiere:
What you said is different from a guy meeting a lady for few weeks and start talking marriage. Some would go as far as asking to see her family when they know they all lying just to get into her pants.

I strongly believe there are very cogent reasons as to why a man would not proceed with marriage plans, but you ladies would play the blame game and use sex as the reason. Pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
dingbang:
I strongly believe there are very cogent reasons as to why a man would not proceed with marriage plans, but you ladies would play the blame game and use sex as the reason. Pathetic
Men change once the get in between a lady's legs.

1 Like

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Youngpo413: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
saaphiere:
Ladies should learn to close their legs till their wedding night...but greed won't let them.

3 Likes

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Youngpo413: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
saaphiere:

close your legs and husband will come!

4 Likes

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Youngpo413:
close your legs and husband will come!
Husband would come when every guy want sex before marriage?
Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by dingbang(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
saaphiere:
Men change once the get in between a lady's legs.
sex has nothing still to do with my decision not to proceed with marriage plans. It's either she turned out to be a witch unknowingly or a cheat.

1 Like

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Youngpo413: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
saaphiere:
if you are not a virgin,then it's not a big deal....

1 Like

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2020
Mtcheeww angry
Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Camelot65: 7:11am On Aug 19, 2020
saaphiere:
Are we supposed to take you serious with this statement of yours or not?

1 Like

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 19, 2020
proclinician:
But every dating must end in fvcking and fvck is for everybody. These are black mentalities.

1 Like

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 19, 2020
Youngpo413:
Ladies should learn to close their legs till their wedding night...but greed won't let them.
Interesting!
And one is left to wonder who initiate sex on first date, two days, a week into the relationship or who ends relationship for lack of sex? . Lol.. Don't worry,You don't have to take responsibility, it isn't your forte, Women should be the moral keepers, right? cheesy
Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by proclinician: 7:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Palema007:
But every dating must end in fvcking and fvck is for everybody. These are black mentalities.

If you want to be fvcked, you get fvcked. This is inconsequential to the discuss and it reads like what a nonentity will say. Sex is reciprocal, marriage is a lifetime commitment. All these young women's should take their mind off marriage when dating and channel that energy on working on themselves. Imagine me now I go and promise Genevieve Nnaji marriage haha I must be real sick. You see all these empty ones, talk to them about marriage and they're head over hills. It doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Finnese001: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2020
saaphiere:
This young man on Twitter tweeted this. #TuesdayThoughts.
Young guys should stay clear from ladies if they are not ready for marriage. Guys are the reasons most ladies are single or married at old age.

Anything that has to do with buhari is lifeless including that Mr poster
Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Camelot65: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2020
saaphiere:

If a guy loves sex and you're not interested, why can't you just go for the ones who don't love sex instead of opening your legs and crying foul at the end...

Ladies have also led guys on and dissapointed them at the end

2 Likes

Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by Finnese001: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2020
swiz123:
Only an evening newspaper can post this

Seconded grin
Re: Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) by paulolee(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2020
i think the girls are also guilty too..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doggy Sex: The Best Sex Position To Reach Orgasm / 8 Early Signs For Recognizing Implantation Symptoms In Your Two Week Wait / Women Are Naturally Inclined To Get Bored With Their Long Term Sexual Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.