Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Scam Alert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Alert (333 Views)

Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money / Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt / SCAM ALERT- UNCRD Disowns Job Vacancy Circulating Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Please kindly note that GREEN RICH INVESTMENT is a scam. Do not invest your hard earned money as they promise to pay 50% in 5 days.
They have scammed a lot of people and I am a living testimony.
Re: Scam Alert by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
How sure am I that you are not the one running the investment. I didn't say you should come here and insult me or blame me like you have never been duped before. My aim of posting this stuff here is to warn innocent people about the investment, so please next time you have nothing to say but insult, kindly ignore the post and pass.
Imamshekau:

You're a living testimony?

I went through the site and noticed minimum investment is 100k that is to say you where scammed of nothing less than 100k.How gullible some people can be, investing such an amount without running background checks to know who are the owners, their address,their investment portfolios,year website was created,their reviews, insurance cover on your investments.

Their are online tools that can help you run this checks but you choosed to be gullible,a site that promises 50% within 5 days is hyip and almost 99.9% of hyips are outright scams.

I feel no sympathy for gullible folks like you.
Re: Scam Alert by TheWealthiestMan: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
forever24:
How sure am I that you are not the one running the investment. I didn't say you should come here and insult me or blame me like you have never been duped before. My aim of posting this stuff here is to warn innocent people about the investment, so please next time you have nothing to say but insult, kindly ignore the post and pass.

Don't mind the yeye boy, na one of those people that only feel fine when they insult their fellow human beings.

Keep the good work by exposing people like that.

(1) (Reply)

100 Virtual Sales Representative Needed / 2 Marketers Urgently Needed In Abuja / Cable Tray Fitter Urgently Needed In A Sub-company Under Dangote Oil Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.