Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! (11086 Views)

When A Man Tells Me I Have A Tight Pussy, What Does It Mean? / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Originalsly: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
proclinician:
Hmmm God forbid evil spirit. Through out corona he is working, risking it all while you're doing what? Fixing lashes? Now the money he made throughout the period u want him to give them to u is that it? Nawaoo. Go and make ur own money na... Are u disabled? Like no arm or no leg sort of?

grin grin .... fixing lashes? .... bro you funny!.... but you are sooo freaking on point. Even people short of arm or leg... physically handicapped be hustling.

@ op.... just tell us what you been doing to get your own money.
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Hello everyone, this is my first time seeking advice here on nairaland and this is something I just can't get my mind around..
My relationship with my boyfriend will be 2yrs next month and our relationship have only come this far as a result of understanding and love we have for each other... He's a student just like me and all this while I never asked him for money unless he gives me himself, but he doesn't always do so
We are in our finals and he has been working throughout the corona period and I think he has been able to save money... I need money right now and I don't know how to ask him..
I never asked all this while when school was in
session because I don't want to put pressure on him... I don't know how to tell him that I need money because he won't give me voluntarily..

Sister, thank God you said he is a student just like you, meaning you two are both hustling for money.

When dating, why do people see it as poverty alleviation scheme? Why!!!!!

You said during the lockdown he was working, let me ask you, why did you no work also?
Let me guess you are a fine girl and you can't do the kind of work he was doing or what?

Sister the earlier you get it that you both are students and you can't be putting your responsibility on him, the better.

Sorry to ask, what about your parents, can't you tell them you need money? Or they won't give you?

Because I know if the thing you wanna use the money for is something that makes sense and sound right, your parents will be willing to rally round to get you the money

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by chukwuibuipob: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lee99:

Lol I don’t bet first of all, secondly I don’t think you realize what a loan means, I did not ask anybody to dash me money, I clearly stated that I would Pay back within the stipulated time and even with an interest of 15% so you are just talking like a drunkard, I don’t blame you you must be very frustrated as for myself I’m currently living a very good life so shalom.
kip quiet.U are still in Ur late 20s.u knw nothing.So,why come her to seek for loan? Did the Op beg a riffraff like u for assistance? Do u even knw what she need the money for? Nut
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nonywendy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
proclinician:

Haha lol. Okay I am a disgrace. Do you all agree guys?
I can't agree to nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nonywendy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
I know I'm not alone in this kind of situation, those who don't understand me are free to use those unnecessary words I won't pay attention to you
I'm not looking for tactics and I'm just confused on why I feel this way,
asking for money from my partner would make me feel like I'm cheap.. Or that I am the typical Nigeria girl that only wants to collect money from guys
u said partner? If u need money and dunno how to ask den get a work. Shout out to all independent women globally.

But wait oo, why dint u tell us wat u need d money for or better still ask ur parents for d money
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

I don't feel entitled and I'm not the kind of girl you are trying so hard to paint.. I know guys that give their girlfriend money for petty things like hair, clothes and whatnot without the girl even asking
Everyone is different and I personally would never put a guy in a position to make him feel responsible for me

The guy is just described here is different from your boyfriend. For Christ sake, you both are schooling.

Don't put your responsibilities on him
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Akinbahm(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tango123:

Are u saying she should depend on her husband for money

What if the husband becomes sick, dead, abusive, a drunkard?

I was advicing the young lady to grow up to be financially resourceful and independent. This is because depending on anyone breeds disrespect, is dangerous, and will likely compromise her abilities to live a happy fulfilled life, and could make her stay with somwone for the money even when she is unhappy or her life is at risk. Tell me what is wrong in that

Women and power is very toxic to humanity at large that's why our women Professors are very mean...

Only few nowadays woman humbles themselves for their husband when they are financially independent and we all know what the outcome is always about...

We are pushing our ladies to be independent which in future I hope we wont suffer for it, women see things as a competition that's why our Fore Mothers nd Mothers strived hard to maintain their respective home without threatening our fathers with divorce but nowadays women who haven't reach financial independence peak has 1millions reason to file you a divorce all because shes financially stable than her husband...

Majority women knw themselves they can't respect a man who's below their financial status and that's why they always go for the highest bidder come to think of it when ladies keep getting financial independence what's the fate of Men out there with lesser money to theirs hence, they start controlling Men here & there and we are all know that leadership skills is lacking from their features.

I mean no harm to women, all I care for is putting each gender in it place and put halt in playing each other roles...
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Lee99: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
kip quiet.U are still in Ur late 20s.u knw nothing.So,why come her to seek for loan? Did the Op beg a riffraff like u for assistance? Do u even knw what she need the money for? Nut
Lol op said she needs it to acquire a skill, Is that’s not what a reasonable person should ask their father for rather than a fellow struggling undergraduate? I hope you’ll be happy if your son gets such a parasitic leech to call his girlfriend

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pls shut it. Yen yen. Men will continue to cater for ladies and nothing una talk fit stop am. Just dey expose unaself.

I laugh at your foolery
You had to go use your second account to counter people

It seems you missed the part that they are both students, and she said the guy do give her in the past.

I also saw the part you said they are both in a relationship so they should ask each other for money, but why is it when you date in Nigeria, most times it is the ladies asking for money? Why?

Why is it in Nigeria, relationship has become a poverty alleviation scheme to some? Why?

See forget all those things OP is saying above, if the thing she really need the money for is tangible and makes sense, trust me she would have found a way to tell her boo.

All what I can see from your comment is entitlement mentality. People like you, if you date a man, the man must be the one to buy you soap, cream, sanitary pad and so on. Because all what you have been saying since morning, it is all written all over it.

Please go get a life and earn a living and stop depending on people for menial things, that way "see finish" can be reduced to the nearest minimum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I think that shows understanding. Cos many gurl will ask you for money knowing you not working as a guy. It's common sense for her to assume d guy may have money enough to assist her. Funny enough this money fit no even reach 15k... Wey better man go ask her to post her account number and send una dey here dey advertise frustration.

She for open this thread for family section, atleast reasonable mature males full there.

Your last sentence, reasonable mature males full there.. I just can't laughing

Last last na your type go sleep with married man to get what you want.

You can't even say reasonable matured females they there. Na male first come your head..

This your prove my earlier point which state you have a very big entitlement mentality, and is ready to drain anyone who manages to date you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Vivianagoja(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Shebi na ur boyfriend
As u no de give ur papa wetin u de give am
Collect am money for maintenance jhoor.
Virony pad is now #1200

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by chukwuibuipob: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lee99:

Lol op said she needs it to acquire a skill, Is that’s not what a reasonable person should ask their father for rather than a fellow struggling undergraduate? I hope you’ll be happy if your son gets such a parasitic leech to call his girlfriend
Let her be a parasite.As long as she doesn't beg u.Only poor pipu complain.what she want to use the money for can benefit.the boyfriend too tomorrow.So, face front.I have seen it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by NeeKlaus: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
I know I'm not alone in this kind of situation, those who don't understand me are free to use those unnecessary words I won't pay attention to you
I'm not looking for tactics and I'm just confused on why I feel this way,
asking for money from my partner would make me feel like I'm cheap.. Or that I am the typical Nigeria girl that only wants to collect money from guys
Okay, I understand your point. You don't normally ask him and you take care of your needs yourself but right now, you are in a very tight position and you have no other choice.

This is what you mean, right?
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by chukwuibuipob: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin grin wink sad shocked shocked undecided grin grin grin one poverty stricken fellow that insult wonderwoman5775 deleted his begging thread just now.Since ur fada's a rich man,why not go back to him like a prodigal son and ask him to forgive u/give u anoda money rather than open thread to beg for assistance.How NL take resemble microfinance bank is what I don't understand.Useless fellow

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
IMAMofPEACE:

Sister, thank God you said he is a student just like you, meaning you two are both hustling for money.

When dating, why do people see it as poverty alleviation scheme? Why!!!!!

You said during the lockdown he was working, let me ask you, why did you no work also?
Let me guess you are a fine girl and you can't do the kind of work he was doing or what?

Sister the earlier you get it that you both are students and you can't be putting your responsibility on him, the better.

Sorry to ask, what about your parents, can't you tell them you need money? Or they won't give you?

Because I know if the thing you wanna use the money for is something that makes sense and sound right, your parents will be willing to rally round to get you the money
Lol he came to beg for money online because there's no one close to him physically to borrow from, people Don vanish for e area?.. He should just accept that he's an online begger
What I need money is not a matter of life or death if my boyfriend doesn't give me I'm still going to pay for it, I just considered it as an option to ask him..
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
NeeKlaus:

Okay, I understand your point. You don't normally ask him and you take care of your needs yourself but right now, you are in a very tight position and you have no other choice.

This is what you mean, right?
yea you are right and it's not like I don't really have other options
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by NeeKlaus: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
yea you are right and it's not like I don't really have other options
If you have other options that you can afford to resort to without going to your boyfriend (reasonable options o not other guys), then do so.

But if you don't, then ask your boyfriend. Tell him it's urgent and critical. A loving boyfriend would help out.

My only problem is where you now make it a norm and constantly ask him. That's the entitlement mentality I wouldn't like.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
NeeKlaus:

If you have other options that you can afford to resort to without going to your boyfriend (reasonable options o not other guys), then do so.

But if you don't, then ask your boyfriend. Tell him it's urgent and critical. A loving boyfriend would help out.

My only problem is where you now make it a norm and constantly ask him. That's the entitlement mentality I wouldn't like.
Thanks for your opinion
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Oyiboman69: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
1StopRudeness:

.. it’s okay to need money, we all need it.....

But go and read what your wrote ....your words have entitlement mentality smelling all over it.... it’s classic parasite 101....

Wonder Woman... don’t go and work .. be waiting for us to teach u the tactics of how to collect money from your bf......

let me tell u how ur mates use to do it... tell him you are pregnant... abortion is 25k... are u happy now..
Teacher...

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by cezarman(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lee99:

Lol I later raised the funds myself and done with my service. You my friend are really stupid for someone Who claims to be my father’s mate grin

Don't mind the pauper. Let him help the girl, he refused, saying she didn't ask him directly.
But he keeps encouraging her to go and leech a guy (her Bf, also a student like her oh) who's obviously hustling to secure his future.
Na mumu oldman.

The equally mumu geh was secretely watching her bf hustling/saving, while she's busy cooking formats to empty his account.
Isn't that wickedness?

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
cezarman:

Don't mind the pauper. Let him help the girl, he refused, saying she didn't ask him directly.
But he keeps encouraging her to go and leech a guy (her Bf, also a student like her oh) who's obviously hustling to secure his future.
Na mumu oldman.

The equally mumu geh was secretely watching her bf hustling/saving, while she's busy cooking formats to empty his account.
Isn't that wickedness?

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Lee99: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
cezarman:

Na mumu oldman.

Isn't that wickedness?
Don't mind him, I'm sure he married a leech that has sucked his bank account dry and now sucking his blood that's why he sees nothing wrong in leeching girls and is busy throwing his frustration here on NL. Indeed not all old people are wise my boither, some fools also grow old

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Lee99: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

Lol he came to beg for money online because there's no one close to him physically to borrow from, people Don vanish for e area?.. He should just accept that he's an online begger
What I need money is not a matter of life or death if my boyfriend doesn't give me I'm still going to pay for it, I just considered it as an option to ask him..
omo ase like you, come I will feed you, hungry leech coming online to ask people how to extort your poor undergraduate bf, is it not God that will punish you? olofo, shameless being, It will not be well with that your bf if he gives you that money, don't go and work and earn money be waiting for man, na your coochie I pity, werey

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Icechillz(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Preshieben:
you are a disgrace
The same way you are a disgrace, cheapo!
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Icechillz(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
. Sometimes,it is not good to seek advice on faceless forum like diz.All u'll get nah insult.But dnt allow diz negative to weight u down..Go ahead and ask him
Simp!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lee99:

omo ase like you, come I will feed you, hungry leech coming online to ask people how to extort your poor undergraduate bf, is it not God that will punish you? olofo, shameless being, It will not be well with that your bf if he gives you that money, don't go and work and earn money be waiting for man, na your coochie I pity, werey

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Tango123: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Akinbahm:

Women and power is very toxic to humanity at large that's why our women Professors are very mean...

Only few nowadays woman humbles themselves for their husband when they are financially independent and we all know what the outcome is always about...

We are pushing our ladies to be independent which in future I hope we wont suffer for it, women see things as a competition that's why our Fore Mothers nd Mothers strived hard to maintain their respective home without threatening our fathers with divorce but nowadays women who haven't reach financial independence peak has 1millions reason to file you a divorce all because shes financially stable than her husband...

Majority women knw themselves they can't respect a man who's below their financial status and that's why they always go for the highest bidder come to think of it when ladies keep getting financial independence what's the fate of Men out there with lesser money to theirs hence, they start controlling Men here & there and we are all know that leadership skills is lacking from their features.

I mean no harm to women, all I care for is putting each gender in it place and put halt in playing each other roles...

I get ur point. But i am more liberal than you. Which is not a disrespect of ur position. Just saying that i am more liberal. But u are entitled to ur position sir

I believe a good woman will not threaten a man with divorce if she earns more.

However if a woman earn more than me and wants to leave, that's ok. Because my money was never wasted on her or spent on hair and make up.

I have qlways been q wise person. I never spend foolishly on women, whether u are my wife, or back in d days of girlfriend

Dont get me wrong. I have been charitable to people, both males and females. Helping them set up businesses. I did it based on merit, not because u have pussy. Those i helped were not even my girlfriends or FWBs.

If i helped a girlfriend, it will be based on need, and u the woman must have sweated to raise capital, and it will be a loan u hvto pay back.

Say no to stupidity

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by daben1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

Don't get me wrong I'm not that kind of girl.. It's not like I'm dependent on him, I just need a little money from him. I just can't bring myself to ask.. I don't know how other girls do it, it's like a bridge that's too high to cross for me, it's not even pride that's holding me back,
I think it's the fear of him seeing me as the picture you just painted
your father nko? Ask am na

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by emmaodet: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Regex:

What happened to your time during the corona period?

grin grin
Watching zeeworld and surfing Instagram

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Akinbahm(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tango123:

I get ur point. But i am more liberal than you. Which is not a disrespect of ur position. Just saying that i am more liberal. But u are entitled to ur position sir

I believe a good woman will not threaten a man with divorce if she earns more.

However if a woman earn more than me and wants to leave, that's ok. Because my money was never wasted on her or spent on hair and make up.

I have qlways been q wise person. I never spend foolishly on women, whether u are my wife, or back in d days of girlfriend

Dont get me wrong. I have been charitable to people, both males and females. Helping them set up businesses. I did it based on merit, not because u have pussy. Those i helped were not even my girlfriends or FWBs.

If i helped a girlfriend, it will be based on need, and u the woman must have sweated to raise capital, and it will be a loan u hvto pay back.

Say no to stupidity

At the bolded attested that women not all but majority will overreact to their men when they earn more than him and the probability of she not leaving one sorry ass after a little disagreement is very slim which is proportionally affecting the family & society...
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Tango123: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Akinbahm:

At the bolded attested that women not all but majority will overreact to their men when they earn more than him and the probability of she not leaving one sorry ass after a little disagreement is very slim which is proportionally affecting the family & society...

Sir, u may be correct

But put it this way, because i am not shouldering all famiky responsibility while she is saving her money. Instead family bills are shared equitably

Because i have a lot of savings and investments in my name, and i encourage her to do same in her name

Because our joint investment is in our 2 names

So, if she wants to leave, i wave her goodbye. I am not d looser. Neither is she. We wave goodbye to each other

I think men get angry and upset if they were tricked to carry all financial burdens, and omce the woman leaves hem they feel cheated. To avoid that, be wise from day 1
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Tango123: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
cezarman:

Na mumu oldman.

Isn't that wickedness?

Wickedness of the highest order.

As if she is an orphan snd has no relatives to help
As if she cant go and borrow
As if she cant hawk pure water or gala and raise funds
As if she cant do sales girls

When i was building a property many years ago, there were about 4 young men who looked different. I called my engineer and asked him who those were. He said he knew 3 of them, that they are university students.

I said to myself no wonder. They spoke excellent English, behaviour was different.

They were working as mason men, in my building project.

That day, i ordered for food and gave to them.
I gave those 3 boys extra money at the end of work every day upto 20 percent extra of their income. When one of them made mistake and the blocks he laid collapsed, i waved it off for him, and paid him for it all.

The 4th boy was a labourer. A proper ajibota. He told me he was a university student but needed money and decided to work on building site. He didnt even know how to mix cement. He was being taught on site. Guess what, I was paying him double of labourer wages.

I reqlly loved those boys. They bent low, and worked their ass off. Schools were on strike, and they were busy making money

The 3 who were mason told me.they often leave school at weekends to go qnd make money. One of them was paying his schiol fees and putting himself tru university, by being q mason man

Tell me about our girls. Will they do it. No. Instead they look to sell leech a man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor / Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here / "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.