Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Tunacious Will Shock You With What He's Been Doing In The Street In Billionaire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tunacious Will Shock You With What He's Been Doing In The Street In Billionaire (263 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Checkout This Street In Rwanda (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Tunacious Will Shock You With What He's Been Doing In The Street In Billionaire by Linadinna: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nigerian singer Tunacious will shock you with what he's been doing in the street in this song called Billionaire off his recently released extended play, Original The E.P.

Billionaire is a very conscious and well crafted song with an incredible beat to go with.

If you need a good song to chill right about now, then this song called Billionaire by Tunacious is for you as it will not only make you feel relaxed but would also put a smile on your face with its catchy tune and lovely lyrics.

Click Here To Download Billionaire by Tunacious

Connect with Tunacious on Instagram @iamtunacious

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/08/tunacious-will-shock-you-with-what-hes.html?m=1

Watch The Dramatic Moment A Lady’s Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheels Of An Okada V / "Nigeria Was Great" Did Your Guardian Or Parent Told You That? / Things You Need To Know About Relationships

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6