Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,556 members, 7,847,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children (53123 Views)

INEC Removes Alhassan Doguwa’s Name From Reps-Elect List / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by OlaPhils(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2020
How will this one build road in his community?
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Btruth: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2020
These are the people that is making Nigeria to have unnecessary population. You can imagine. And I'm sure he hasn't stop yet?

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Farki: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2020
Continue to knack I hope you have a plan for those kids aside from politics?
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by elisho: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2020
future amagerys
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by wisko: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2020
Illiteracy is on the move. This is one of the problems of Nigeria. Multitudes like ants.that will require stealing to feed. Shame on you. What example are you giving. Shame on Nigerians that celebrate this useless man.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by shino62: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2020
janedonez:
And the problem associated with over population continues to fester.
what problem when actually population is more of a resource in all facets. It is the yardstick for distribution of all resources by government. God bless this family
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by zzbrodah: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2020
The family pics looks like the picture of a nursery school headmaster with the pupil.

Na coaster bus dem go dey use to travel.

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by zzbrodah: 8:03am On Aug 19, 2020
OlaPhils:
How will this one build road in his community?

Na the constituency project you see so
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Rilwayne001: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Niger delta oil money at work.

You guys always yarning dust.. Niger Delta money at work kill you there!!! As if Niger Delta oil is the only source of income for the FG. You guys overrate yourself a lot.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Mires: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2020
How will this one remember his constituents.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Studio247: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2020
This thing is simple divide this country
With housa Muslims in our midst there can never be birth control

They give birth without calculating
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by illicit(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2020
This one no born child wen he cum b4
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by 2cribz: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2020
Black race is cursed. We need to start killing all these thieves. I respect china a lot. Nigeria is cursed forever
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2020
slowpoke
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by SeanBeezy(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2020
ogbuefi677:

ON ANOTHER NOTE.
Can anybody help me ask nairaland moderators why they deleted a topic I created on Osun wonderful airport/cow settlement?
If it were about the dirty streets of Aba would they remove it?
Is nairaland now a yoruba advancement blog?
Create another one now the awareness has been made. I still don't get the reason for selective journalism
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by maitrelalley1(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2020
ogbuefi677:

ON ANOTHER NOTE.
Can anybody help me ask nairaland moderators why they deleted a topic I created on Osun wonderful airport/cow settlement?
C'mon get the facts and leave the sentiments. Which Niger delta money is a Kano majority leader spending??
Niger delta money is controlled by state government and not the federal directly you might think ...50% goes to state 30% for federal and 20% in the treasury if I'm not mistaken....

And as per your post,did you remember to add the picture of a snake??
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by vasco01(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Congratulations king Solomon
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by proeast(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Disgusting!!
Smart people globally are advocating for lower population so that resources can easily go round, but here in the dark and primitive country, a lawmaker is proud to display 27 children and 4 wives.

If a lawmaker in the North, who is supposed to be educated and enlightened can have such primitive mindset, then imagine how worse it will be at the grassroots over there.

If they continue like this, they will soon increase their poverty rate from the present 87% to 99.9%.

Poverty capital of the world cry

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by YoungAncient1: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2020
This one don kill rams tire be that.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by BoboNogoDie: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2020
How will this irrate pig ever be productive?

Na all constituency money e go use take care of him family- children and pay School fees.
He will definitely be Corrupt.

Trust me, he'll still have side-chicks too.

USELESS MALU PIG.

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by magzey: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2020
This is what is called a MAN. I like his confidence grin grin
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by magzey: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Studio247:
This thing is simple divide this country
With housa Muslims in our midst there can never be birth control

They give birth without calculating
Did they ask you for food?
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by tholhusomhie: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Imagine how many of these will become Boko H.?
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by BoboNogoDie: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2020
jerseyboy:
All from parasitic Northern wasteland.

Oduduwa Republic. NOW.
I thought it's OSU ipob pig...
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by winterfell007(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2020
shino62:
what problem when actually population is more of a resource in all facets. It is the yardstick for distribution of all resources by government. God bless this family

Population explosion is not a resource. Whoever told you it's a resource needs a brain check up. Even China with the largest population are still looking for ways to cut down the population.
Nigeria population is huge burden, the population in which the illiterate and unskilled are much more than the skilled and literate.
Please Nigeria population growth needs to be curtailed seriously
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by BoboNogoDie: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2020
Dannybammz:
If you missed Bitcoin, will you still miss tron and other Crypto. tron has caught the eyes of many investors in the past few weeks as it increases in large amount of percentage.

Last week the coin was ₦13, this week coin is sold at ₦18 - ₦20. Next rate may shock you. Don't dull tron, buy it now and hold it. Then sell later when the price is high.

Contact me with the signature to buy your own share of tron now.
Like?
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by DaRuud(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Hausa man will work for his money use it to marry wives and birth many children .

Some Southern Wailers will see their leaders siphon their money and impoverished the region .

ogbuefi677:

ON ANOTHER NOTE.

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Onlinesmart: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2020
ogbuefi677:

ON ANOTHER NOTE.
Yoruba owns this platform, go to Linda ikeji blog if you're not happy. Nobody want nyanmiris here
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Adewale623(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Possiblegee:
For sure he can take good care of them but don’t you think that his family has been affecting our national budget for years

E blike say them swear for Yoruba People with pepper imagine putting pepper inside egg agai gringrin
Mad dog, they force you to buy it.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Brushstrokes20: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2020
... And you expect some crooks not to loot?...
The shithole is a bad joke.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by iberrylee(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2020
ogbuefi677:

ON ANOTHER NOTE.

See your name, ogunfe( he-goat)
Aba boy with bean size brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu / Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.