Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children (53084 Views)

INEC Removes Alhassan Doguwa’s Name From Reps-Elect List / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by baxmaich(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2020
when the brag about their new invention on the flip side of the world, northern Nigeria mega men brag about been powerful in bed which is one the cheapest thing nature had provide.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by DaRuud(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Myopic

ogbuefi677:

You do not know anything.
Check most northern muslim political elites,they have done nothing all their lives other than depend on Niger delta oil money.
That's y buhari has no new degree,no business other than his 150 cows from 1985 he was removed from office till 2015.
Local govt allocation is most times withdrawn cash and shared b/w 2-3 days and another cycle of waiting starts.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by jamiudinho(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2020
titiakins:
Can you imagine?

Why would anyone be proud to show off something like this in this century

How is this one supposed to make or suggest good things for the people he represents

Those kids don't even look well taken care of
lol see beefing
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Bultwo: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2020
Na ENVY dey disturb anyone that criticize the family.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by sinola(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2020
... My question is whether he'll be able to know all the names of his children or even recognise them if he sees any of them along the road.
Meanwhile, how can this kind of lawmaker discharge his constituency project dutifully without been distracted atleast we've seen where his constituency project money is going...
This northerners are just clown....
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by timagentms: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2020
Possiblegee:
For sure he can take good care of them but don’t you think that his family has been affecting our national budget for years

E blike say them swear for Yoruba People with pepper imagine putting pepper inside egg agai gringrin

Simply because you are making edge on the former post where you see over 100likes on your stupid post does not mean you on right track. This show that you are suffering from ATAtarious problem.

That Yoruba problem has turn to a curse for you and it will kill you.

Àwon omo iran meje ATA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Agugbadin: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2020
winterfell007:
This man is a complete strain on taxpayers money. This is part of the reason why Naija is considered a poor nation. We have a too many people struggling for fewer resources

Very true although he reduced the number of unmarried women from his place

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by chukasson(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2020
we de say population 2much, dis mad man de born 27....mad senator
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by pmoye(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Where are our little feminists?

See 27 evidence of phuckery.

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Bimpe29: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Subuana llahi
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Simonsmg: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2020
Kudos sir ! you deserve double honour , like Federal-Federal law maker sir .....Jesu

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by perdollar(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2020
they born like rat and die like rat, that's y life is meaningless to Islam. u die today, them bury u immediately, no respect, anyway how do u respect d dead when u don't even value d living. Rest in Pieces to all those who wl die believing islam
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by akdjr(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2020
Another reason why the northern vote can never be matched. You must negotiate with them to get to power if not you will be like my brothers who want power to be given to them freely.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by yellowman2225(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2020
favor914:
Keep quiet I can count 5 people in Delta State easily that have as many kids, i.e. Late Chief Michael Ibru., Late Chief Iyaddi Koloko, Late Chief Alfred Rewane

Yes. You can count 5 in south south, but we can count 1000 in the north. The problem of you nothrrners is simple understanding. No one is saying no such exists elsewhere in Nigeria, all we are saying is such vices dragging us back as a nation is MORE in the north.

Everywhere is poor is 9ja but north is worse. Healthcare is bad in 9ja but North own is horrible. Illiteracy rate is high in 9ja, but north own is unspeakable. Religious tolerance in Nigeria is nothing to right home about, but north is the climax. Insecurity in Nigeria is in the next level as APC puts it, but insecurity in the North is greater than the next level. Should I continue?

Alex ibru and co can have several children, but what's the rate of such breeding children like rats in the south compared to the North. This same Child breeding is the BIGGEST SOURCE OF ALL THOSE NORTHERN VICES I MENTIONED ABOVE.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by RudyNerdy: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2020
favor914:
Can’t you read properly? It says Kano Lawmaker, an indigene of Kano, or Lagos State doesn't care or rely on oil money.
your brain is slow.
the Federal Allocation that FG has been sharing with this lawmakers, were do you think the revenue comes from?

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2020
timagentms:

Simply because you are making edge on the former post where you see over 100likes on your stupid post does not mean you on right track. This show that you are suffering from ATAtarious problem.

That Yoruba problem has turn to a curse for you and it will kill you.

Àwon omo iran meje ATA.
back to sender

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by MENELIIK: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2020
CoalcityBoi:

''if I'm asleep and wake up hearing Yoruba people beating drum of war, I will peacefully go back to sleep''

toothless bull dogs

Despite your Aba made quotation, your parents know better, when a Yoruba soldier is coming, Ojukwu will never wait. 'who born monkey?
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Kinikini: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by LadySarah: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2020
akdjr:
Another reason why the northern vote can never be matched. You must negotiate with them to get to power if not you will be like my brothers who want power to be given to them freely.

I dey tell you.
Also consider that to them a 15yr old married girl is an adult while her southern counterpart is being cocooned at home.

We will never get it right until the North is ready.

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2020
Adewale623:

Mad dog, they force you to buy it.
gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin adewale self nor gree come house
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2020
lathrowinger:

Omo ale, Igbo
gringringrin gringringrin gringringrin public nuisance

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Unie30: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2020
Well done chairman.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by tony9k: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2020
favor914:
Keep quiet I can count 5 people in Delta State easily that have as many kids, i.e. Late Chief Michael Ibru., Late Chief Iyaddi Koloko, Late Chief Alfred Rewane

Late Chief Michael Ibru had many children but nowhere near 27.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Basher8583: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Niger delta oil money at work.

ON ANOTHER NOTE.
Can anybody help me ask nairaland moderators why they deleted a topic I created on Osun wonderful airport/cow settlement?
If it were about the dirty streets of Aba would they remove it?
Is nairaland now a yoruba advancement blog?

So you want it to be an Igbo advancemen forum.
This is Nairaland not Biafraland. You IPOB guys already have forums dedicated to such stuff. Go and post it there
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by GreatGod2020(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Earlier thread; https://www.nairaland.com/5659330/alhassan-ado-doguwa-4-wives

https://igberetvnews.com/1361795/see-photo-kano-lawmaker-alhassan-doguwa-4-wives-27-children/

That's why they have been projecting that if Nigeria fail to control her birth rate, the population of Nigeria will higher than population of China by year 2100.

And we all know what will be it's negative impact on the country, even presently now that we have a lot of changes and we are yet to solve it with about 200 million people.

Please, let everyone us join voice together to address this issue of increase in birth rate in the north. There is no even discrepancies between the educated one and uneducated one.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Advancedman(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Possiblegee:
For sure he can take good care of them but don’t you think that his family has been affecting our national budget for years

E blike say them swear for Yoruba People with pepper imagine putting pepper inside egg agai gringrin

You lived Na Hausa dey do that.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2020
favor914:
lol are you ok all the people your mentioning are late
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Bluntemperor: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Essential:
This man is living the life of father Abraham

Nonsense talk!
what has been his income and contribution to the growth of Nigeria.It shows how naive we are as indiscipline is bestowed on both elite and gullible.So you can now breed children anyhow abi!
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by tatatar: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2020
olajide8:

Castrate him - these are the people brewing army's for Boko Haram - ask him that out of the 40 children his father left how many of them are contributing to the development of Nigeria economically? I can bet they are mostly going to public schools and occupying seats meant for other families - they would turn around and hide behind religion
That you're too wretched to give a good life to your kids doesn't mean others must be like you.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by guychidile: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2020
go to the world and multiply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard / Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.