Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,715 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children (53138 Views)

INEC Removes Alhassan Doguwa’s Name From Reps-Elect List / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by faithfull18(f): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2020
LadySarah:
Leaders without sense. Honestly this country should disintegrate. This family alone is a huge burden on our lean resources.

If politics were to be made unattractive or a voluntary job and contractors go through due process, this man won't be able to feed them.

Only in Nigeria a man's occupation is politician or contractor.
True.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by AbuAeesha: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2020
favor914:
Can’t you read properly? It says Kano Lawmaker, an indigene of Kano, or Lagos State doesn't care or rely on oil money.
not everyone that can read can comprehend
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by LadySarah: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2020
GreatGod2020:

That's why they have been projecting that if Nigeria fail to control her birth rate, the population of Nigeria will higher than population of China by year 2100.

And we all know what will be it's negative impact on the country, even presently now that we have a lot of changes and we are yet to solve it with about 200 million people.

Please, let everyone us join voice together to address this issue of increase in birth rate in the north. There is no even discrepancies between the educated one and uneducated one.

You say?
You haven't heard tales of Corp members who were almost killed cos they went to preach reducing their birth rate to them.thye escaped by the whiskers.

Highest is to beg them to space their children by using fp methods. They had to go through the women and sensitized them on how frequent childbirth takes a toll on their health for some to agree.

Don't even near their males. Anything other than that is death you are calling for yourself.

The only way to solve it is forceful sterilization as soon as the woman births one or two without their knowledge.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by AbuAeesha: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2020
ogbuefi677:

You do not know anything.
Check most northern muslim political elites,they have done nothing all their lives other than depend on Niger delta oil money.
That's y buhari has no new degree,no business other than his 150 cows from 1985 he was removed from office till 2015.
Local govt allocation is most times withdrawn cash and shared b/w 2-3 days and another cycle of waiting starts.
and u are here spending most part of ur life arguing about their fortunes,as if any of those northerners directly came to c snatch an oil well from u
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Yankee101: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2020
This kind of man is more likely to kill to remain in office
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2020
[/sub]
Advancedman:

You lived Na Hausa dey do that.
[sub]
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by akigbemaru: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by SILVERLINES: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Niger delta oil money at work.

ON ANOTHER NOTE.
Can anybody help me ask nairaland moderators why they deleted a topic I created on Osun wonderful airport/cow settlement?
If it were about the dirty streets of Aba would they remove it?
Is nairaland now a yoruba advancement blog?
the moderators here are all useless blog and are one sided that's how they truncated my post/topic here from seeing the limelight
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by icankel: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2020
All his Federal constituency allocation is going to his family alone
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Teejay13(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Na only girls i de see there fa, that means enough reproduction go take place be that. Lol
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Just imagine this nonsense. Taking your wives to the chambers. Just imagine the stupidity of these leaders. Hallowed chamber for that matter.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by renheart(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Aboki self. Na wa ooo....
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by chidex88: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please I don't care about this news my confusion is

Why do Yoruba people put pepper even in egg�
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by ledaman: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
The mistake most people on this forum are making is that they failed to realise that an average man in Northern part has a farm not to talk of an Honorable member. For example from 2010 - 2018 I had the opportunity to work with Former Governor of Kaduna state Alhaji Makarfi Ahmed. You guys need to see his mechanized farming with varieties of farm produce and poultry section over 10,000 Turkey my points am trying to make is that they have enough farm produce to feed their families for years and given to the needy also. So it not about Oil money always! The coin has too sides!
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by tolguy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
ogbuefi677:

You do not know anything.
Check most northern muslim political elites,they have done nothing all their lives other than depend on Niger delta oil money.
That's y buhari has no new degree,no business other than his 150 cows from 1985 he was removed from office till 2015.
Local govt allocation is most times withdrawn cash and shared b/w 2-3 days and another cycle of waiting starts.
check the history of kano people before ND Oil
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by frog12: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
i LIKE this MAN
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Japhtee(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
Make him try take all of them for DNA test o
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Essential:
This man is living the life of father Abraham

Honestly. Am just wondering if he will know d names of all his children or he has register he uses. Maybe he can just issue ID card to all d kids to save time.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by timmykaydude: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Government money go don suffer
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by maisauki: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
He and his family are eligible to a polling station
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by davidque: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
incest is common in such families
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by TruthSpeaker: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
What if DNA test proves he is not a father of some of the kids?
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Alexpetra: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
and una want make this type leave office... how will he feed them?.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by armadeo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
J111333:
If he feeds and trains them, no wahala and if he doesn't, e no concern me too.
Every mallam to his kettle abeg.

God forbid if he drops dead suddenly you have no idea the catastrophe that awaits.

All these people smiling in that pic will show you thier hidden daggers.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Friend22(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
jerseyboy:
All from parasitic Northern wasteland.

Oduduwa Republic. NOW.
Why do you think northeners need your money to succeed?
The north were already in money even before the discovery of oil.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by Timatayo1: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
House of representative for that matter educated illiterate
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by colestephan86: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by InfinityFabric: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Favourchris:

U mentioned "late". In the era of this men u just mentioned, having plenty kids and marrying many wives was a big thing.
1. You guys are actually morons, if you know about labor laws in many part of the world you'd know having children is an asset.
Way cheaper than hiring other people, and there's lax in working hours, well... they're are your family.

So what's your problem if I can take care of 2 or 4 wives ? Or I should come and give u the money ?
In fact every man should be working with the intensity of having at least two wives.

2. So who says " having plenty kids and marrying many wives was a big thing" is bad thing now ?

Always following invisible principles without proper analysis and thinking.
Re: Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children by tiger28: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
I grew up with families like this. Yes he might be able to take care of them NOW. Once the Patriarch dies, that's the end of it all. The Children will become almajiris.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Caption This Photo Of Okorocha And President Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.