Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? (464 Views)

Top 6 Coldest Countries In The World You Won't Believe Your Eyes / Which Other States Or Cities Come Close To Lagos In Terms Of These Vast Diversit / Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? by 01pudesseld: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2020
1. Chicago, United States.
Most diversified economy in the States. The most people of Chicago are friendly. The lake beaches are very exotic in summer, and in winter, the snow is very beautiful. The skyscrapers are great!

2. Guangzhou, China.
One of first tier city in Mainland China and the city is so close to Shenzhen (Tech hub in Eastern Hemisphere), Hong Kong (Financial center and Anglophone city in East Asia), and Macau (The Gambling Capital of Eastern Hemisphere). Also Guangzhou is the center of Cantonese culture.

3. Munich, Germany.
FC Bayern Munich, one of the best football club based in the city, and Munich is one of tech hub of Germany. Bavarian culture is very unique!

4. Sapporo, Japan.
Ainu culture and Sapporo Snow Festival.

5. Melbourne, Australia.
One of the most liveable city in the world, clean, and friendly people.

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? by sLentlover7778(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Japan anytime Any day..

Japan is an amazing tourist destination.

It offers many unique experiences that you would not find in any other part of the world.

The culture is an interesting blend of Eastern traditions and Western modernity..

It is one of the oldest civilisations and has a stunning and diverse history.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? by fati2001(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2020
by God grace I will be there.
Seoul, chaina, germa and jaipanee.

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? by 01pudesseld: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2020

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2020
South Korea and Japan and Germany

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2020
Gonna say LA but I've been there

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? by Slawormir: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Muscat.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? by OGWILLS123: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2020
grin LAGOS OR UGANDA grin"

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? by fati2001(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2020
OGWILLS123:
grin LAGOS OR UGANDA grin"
and Zambia, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Chad and Niger
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? by DICKstractor: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2020
Anytime I hear Bayern, I remember 8-2
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? by felzokugo(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2020
fati2001:
by God grace I will be there.
Seoul, chaina, germa and jaipanee.
shayo na bastard.
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Cities In The World You Would Move To And Why? by fati2001(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2020
felzokugo:
shayo na bastard.
undecided
felzokugo:
shayo na bastard.

(1) (Reply)

I Think This So Wrong / Woman Stabbed Mother To Death After She Caught Her Sleeping With Her Husband / I Don't Feel Genuine Love For Her Yet I Don't Wanna Leave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.