Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Are Black People Naturally Dumb? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Black People Naturally Dumb? (1774 Views)

Igbo People Naturally Don't Like Sun? / Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? / Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by Unnerve: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Something happened along the line.

A lot of people might be too young to know/remember, but you should ask your parents about how Nigerians behaved under the regime of Buhari/Idiagbon in the early 80s.

Their War on Indiscipline was so effective that Nigerians began acting like proper human beings while it lasted.

As for the African man's tendency to pander to the west (white folks in general), that's just Stockholm Syndrome at work.

3 Likes

Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by ennon92(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
The family ought to be the primary agent of change but reverse is the case. That being said, those at the top (leaders) should enact strict laws that would keep the people in check... The first law should be; death penalty awaits whosoever deem it fit to loot, engages in corrupt practices or cause pain and suffering (Terrorism/killing/assassination, kidnapping, stealing, internet fraud etc), I can tell u that people will do the right thing knowing the consequences of their actions. Politics won't be lucrative anymore, only those with the love for the country would want to partake in it even without receiving a dime as salary.

Btw, it's a pity larger percentage of Naija ladies aren't concerned with intelligent discourse but only frivolities.

3 Likes

Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by multiple4u: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
This is coming from a woman. I really applaud you for this.

Now listen, there's something called natural limitations. People are limited to certain things by nature. It doesn't matter how hard you have tried, you can not go ahead of yourself.

Forget about all those saying that you can be whatever you want, everyone is created equal (depending on the context) what a man can do, a woman can do it better. Etc. Naturally nature has designed everything for us. No matter what we do, we can't get ahead of it. Don't get me on wrong on the woman part, of course there are exceptions in everything.

Remember the guy who invented the DNA test? He said he discovered that blacks are genetically inferior to other races.

Then looking at what you have listed, you could go on and list everything that's wrong with black people.

Look at Europe, the EU zone is free Visa to their fellow white people. In all the white nations, they made it easier for them to have free movement among themselves. Then come to Africa, you need visa to go to African countries. SA is in Africa, yet other African countries are dying to go there because white men live there. They have developed it, make it visa free to Europe especially the U.K

Black people are just animals, we don't produce anything. We can't maintain anything, we hate ourselves.

Come to Nigeria, a country with all the natural resources, yet we are one of the poorest countries in the world. Nigeria should have been like Dubai, Hawaii, etc.. we have nice weather, we have money, and places that could be a tourist destination.

Build a public toilet, someone would come and shit on the floor. Tell me why?

Build a public borehole, someone would come and destroy it. Public transformer are been vandalized by citizens. Our politicians are stashing money abroad, no roads, hospitals, no running water, we don't obey the law.

Look at what is happening in America, black people are getting killed every day because of our poor choices, because of how we have presented ourselves to other races. Slavery was committed in Africa because we do not like ourselves. No other continent experienced slavery like the African countries. You ask yourself why?

I could go on and on to list why we are of no good and we will never be. The holocaust was stopped because other white people came together. NATO was formed, do you know white people everywhere works together? Go to this oil companies. All you see are white men in charge and among those white men there you will find a German, American, British and other European men working together. Why? Because they all come together as one to control us.

My sister, so sorry I have to type all this nonsense be me self I am included in the problem.

So we as blacks are naturally inferior to other races. God made it so.

3 Likes

Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by Originalsly: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
ModestGal:

How do I explain the hatred, envy, racism of black people against black people?

How do I explain intentionally believing superstitions, fallacies, tales and not holding to science?

All that you are saying apply to Black people only? If yes... then you are very local......ignorant of what goes on with other races. If no.... then why pull down your race?... self hate you should be able to explain very well. Whatever state Blacks have fallen to... it is because of people like you with crab in the barrel mentality.

Spirituality is in the DNA of Blacks period..... being religious is something different. Just an example..... listening to someone sing... (Sarah Ikumu) ...you get goose bumps ... bring tears to your eyes not because of the words of the song but because of that voice... regardless of your race or beliefs or language.....that's when the singer has the spiritual power to stir your soul. What non Black singer ever does that? Blacks are spiritual.

On science... you need to research the hidden histories of Blacks. Look into the renaissance... the whitewashing of Blacks rich history. The Pyramids.... let that be a reminder of Black science. Let your advanced scientists and experts explain why is it in 2020 they cannot figure out how the pyramids were built.... and with todays technology will be unable to build a replica.

Emancipatenl yourself from mental slavery
None but ourself can free our minds.
Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by eljay22: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
ennon92:
The family ought to be the primary agent of change but reverse is the case. That being said, those at the top (leaders) should enact strict laws that would keep the people in check... The first law should be; death penalty awaits whosoever deem it fit to loot, engages in corrupt practices or cause pain and suffering (Terrorism/killing/assassination, kidnapping, stealing, internet fraud etc), I can tell u that people will do the right thing knowing the consequences of their actions. Politics won't be lucrative anymore, only those with the love for the country would want to partake in it even without receiving a dime as salary.

Btw, it's a pity larger percentage of Naija ladies aren't concerned with intelligent discourse but only frivolities.

Apt !!! We have same line of thoughts

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by ModestGal(f): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
multiple4u:
This is coming from a woman. I really applaud you for this.

Now listen, there's something called natural limitations. People are limited to certain things by nature. It doesn't matter how hard you have tried, you can not go ahead of yourself.

Forget about all those saying that you can be whatever you want, everyone is created equal (depending on the context) what a man can do, a woman can do it better. Etc. Naturally nature has designed everything for us. No matter what we do, we can't get ahead of it. Don't get me on wrong on the woman part, of course there are exceptions in everything.

Remember the guy who invented the DNA test? He said he discovered that blacks are genetically inferior to other races.

Then looking at what you have listed, you could go on and list everything that's wrong with black people.

Look at Europe, the EU zone is free Visa to their fellow white people. In all the white nations, they made it easier for them to have free movement among themselves. Then come to Africa, you need visa to go to African countries. SA is in Africa, yet other African countries are dying to go there because white men live there. They have developed it, make it visa free to Europe especially the U.K

Black people are just animals, we don't produce anything. We can't maintain anything, we hate ourselves.

Come to Nigeria, a country with all the natural resources, yet we are one of the poorest countries in the world. Nigeria should have been like Dubai, Hawaii, etc.. we have nice weather, we have money, and places that could be a tourist destination.

Build a public toilet, someone would come and shit on the floor. Tell me why?

Build a public borehole, someone would come and destroy it. Public transformer are been vandalized by citizens. Our politicians are stashing money abroad, no roads, hospitals, no running water, we don't obey the law.

Look at what is happening in America, black people are getting killed every day because of our poor choices, because of how we have presented ourselves to other races. Slavery was committed in Africa because we do not like ourselves. No other continent experienced slavery like the African countries. You ask yourself why?

I could go on and on to list why we are of no good and we will never be. The holocaust was stopped because other white people came together. NATO was formed, do you know white people everywhere works together? Go to this oil companies. All you see are white men in charge and among those white men there you will find a German, American, British and other European men working together. Why? Because they all come together as one to control us.

My sister, so sorry I have to type all this nonsense be me self I am included in the problem.

So we as blacks are naturally inferior to other races. God made it so.

Hmmn, but how will you explain individual smartness, for instance, if you take someone from those races, side by side with a black man, given thesame oppourtunities, its possible they perform thesame way or the black man performs more. Tell me why
Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by ModestGal(f): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
ModestGal:
As someone that is very intrested in the black race and Nigeria, I've also been wondering if black people are naturally created to be dumb because thats the only excuse I can give right now.

How do I explain politicians stealing and getting caught without thinking of their names and reputations after death? This same leaders are religious people going to Churches and mosques, lol

How do I explain the DUMB POOR PEOPLE who worship their oppressors?

How do I explain the thoughtless youths that carry guns and others to rig election for people making their lives miserable?

How do I explain the hatred, envy, racism of black people against black people?

How do I explain the tribalism of Nigerian tribes against one another and every tribe claiming to be superior and better and thus looking down on other tribes? Wise people would leverage on the good side of each tribe, exchange for development, but in Africa, No, they prefer to spend 24hours discussing how each tribe is bad, never looking at the good side. I have been to all part of Nigeria and I confirm this.

How do I explain an Igbo man always saying they develop someone else's land or they are the reason why such and such land is developed? Wise people wouldn't keep saying that even if they actually did because those statement would only warrant hatred

How do I explain the senseless youths that have mentally checked out of Nigeria? An average youth want to ''Japa(travel out)'', do Yahoo, and other illegal stuffs or you see them cursing Nigeria/fellow blacks up and down.

How do I explain the constant complaints, grumbling, cursing of Nigeria by Nigerians who do nothing to better Nigeria but plan to wake up to meet a Nigeria they never created?

How do I explain Ghanaians, SA hating on other black Nations?

How do I explain African countries not even trying to compete with advanced countries and overtake them?

How do I explain inflating covid19 cases just to collect some money when the pride should actually be in the lower number of cases, imagine Nigeria was to be covid19 free, by now, we would be topping the news and our President would be kind of proud, but they do not understand how such could enrich the country better, they are only intrested in the peanuts they will receive when they hype the number of cases

How do I explain the myopic view of fellow Nigerians on most matters?

How do I explain religious stupidity where someone fainted and people started pouring water and speaking in tongues?

How do I explain religious hypocrites that go to churches and mosques, same people doing juju against one another, bitter against one another, same people are the disgusting average Nigerian racists.

How do I explain the poorest masses sleeping in mountains believing in an impossible miracle?

How do I explain those reading this and already concluding I'm an atheist for speaking against religious stupidity?

How do I explain intentionally believing superstitions, fallacies, tales and not holding to science?

How do I explain commentors ready to ascertain this fact, ready to thumb up this post without ever thinking of doing something to help, but happy to pull down black people and black Nation at the slightest opportunity, they are even excited to comment, Nigeria is a thrash, as if it's a good thing?

How do I explain those who are only good in writing about these problems, and those who like to read and argue about these issues, but personally do nothing at the end of the day?

I have not come to any conclusion if its a genetical problem in Africa or its just an environmental factor, but I do think for us to solve a problem, we need to first acknowledge the problem

I love how your brain works.

Here is the problem and a possible solution, I'm not good in explaining something, so try to understand my meaning.

The source of the problem is not clear to me, but in general, it has to do with the mentality, and since every society started with the family, and each and every family in an African society seems to possess this mentality, plus, an African man will always follow the crowd to do what they are doing cause, he/she believe that its the right thing to do, even if it mean killing a fellow man, they won't want to feel odd, so they ended up being hypocritical, and unfulfilled, here is their true self lieing down, but no, the fear that had been implanted into them and those they have created for themselves due to fetish belief and cloutchasing will surely prevent them, many things are wrong with the average African mentality, like worshipping someone because he was able to do something simple, that anyone can do, but they made a mountain out of it, because they have limited themselves and refuses to do it themselves, claiming its hard. (I experience this a lot)

The problem seems to be prominent with the older generation, which majority is our leader, hence our country moves backward due to their embedded stupidity, a lot of the younger generation also that lacks a good reasoning ability tends to follow this trend (it is worthy of note that the reason why I and you plus a couple others are able to realise that there is a problem, is because we are readily open to information, which our parents lacks, as in our generation, there are also those who are dumb, but there are those who are able to reason also, but where not able to do anything cause of lack of information and societal influence, they lack support, we are able to realise the problem because we are readily open to information, coupled with the fact that a few of us had a probing and decisive mind, among this few, naturally, the good nature in man will prompt you to make a change, but seeing the amount of opposition, you will easily give up and not able to continue in the stupidity, you'll end up becoming antisocial, which birth most yahoo boys "although some yahoo boys lack reasoning ability,"wink.

But we the younger generation seems to have a greater advantage which the older ones doesn't, although a lot of Nigerians are naturally selfish, I hate selfishness, its what reflect in the country as a whole and tribalism is the order of the day, its the reason why it is so very hard to achieve something good collectively in the society, SELFISHNESS. I hated it with passion, but at least, about 1% of us isn't, and I believe that this 1% can achieve a lot and made a change, at least its an insignificant part of the ship that controls the whole ship, likewise, the few of us that are selfless and willing to make a change can achieve much.

Here is the possible solution, since most of us are still young, meaning we are the future leaders of this country, let's channel our energy towards something more productive ( I hate doing something non productive, trying to change the mindset of the people or convincing them to use their reasoning ability and decisive will, rather than depending on something or someone else to get things done is like throwing a pint of colour into the mighty ocean, it will take millions of years for an impact to be made) let's not waste our time doing that, let's effect a change in our lifetime, let create a little group or coven consisting of men and women of good reasoning ability and understanding, men who knows what they want and are decisive, but above all, it will be men of selfless intention, actually, these type of people are hard to find, but nature will continually direct you to your type, hence if we look far we will find, we are all still young, and are the leader of the oncoming generation, let us plan for the future, let's forget trying to convince people to change, it's very impossible, let help each other instead to grow, let's help each other to attain a great position in the society, and slowly but steadily, with a good connection, we will get to the whelm of power silently, then slowly effect the change we want, I think it is best to make this a coven where each member will swear never to betray each other and the society at large, making sure that those invited into the group will be discrete fellow with good mind and selflessness, let the little of us that want the change effect it.

We will create a new societal order, where everyone will (must) be responsible for his/her brother, then, we will see who won't bring out the real human in him, the Oyo empire stands strong for centuries right from the day of sango, because power is evenly distributed among the people, and what brings it down is as a result of internal conflict, well, we will create a society whereby no one will be without power, and no one will have power over another, in this way, everyone will take responsibility.

If you asked me how this will be achievable, well, with the aid of good leaders, which I shall build, and the aid of technology, its 100% achievable and I shall do it or die trying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by ModestGal(f): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Akamariner:

I love how your brain works.

Here is the problem and a possible solution, I'm not good in explaining something, so try to understand my meaning.

The source of the problem is not clear to me, but in general, it has to do with the mentality, and since every society started with the family, and each and every family in an African society seems to possess this mentality, plus, an African man will always follow the crowd to do what they are doing cause, he/she believe that its the right thing to do, even if it mean killing a fellow man, they won't want to feel odd, so they ended up being hypocritical, and unfulfilled, here is their true self lieing down, but no, the fear that had been implanted into them and those they have created for themselves due to fetish belief and cloutchasing will surely prevent them, many things are wrong with the average African mentality, like worshipping someone because he was able to do something simple, that anyone can do, but they made a mountain out of it, because they have limited themselves and refuses to do it themselves, claiming its hard. (I experience this a lot)

The problem seems to be prominent with the older generation, which majority is our leader, hence our country moves backward due to their embedded stupidity, a lot of the younger generation also that lacks a good reasoning ability tends to follow this trend (it is worthy of note that the reason why I and you plus a couple others are able to realise that there is a problem, is because we are readily open to information, which our parents lacks, as in our generation, there are also those who are dumb, but there are those who are able to reason also, but where not able to do anything cause of lack of information and societal influence, they lack support, we are able to realise the problem because we are readily open to information, coupled with the fact that a few of us had a probing and decisive mind, among this few, naturally, the good nature in man will prompt you to make a change, but seeing the amount of opposition, you will easily give up and not able to continue in the stupidity, you'll end up becoming antisocial, which birth most yahoo boys "although some yahoo boys lack reasoning ability,"wink.

But we the younger generation seems to have a greater advantage which the older ones doesn't, although a lot of Nigerians are naturally selfish, I hate selfishness, its what reflect in the country as a whole and tribalism is the order of the day, its the reason why it is so very hard to achieve something good collectively in the society, SELFISHNESS. I hated it with passion, but at least, about 1% of us isn't, and I believe that this 1% can achieve a lot and made a change, at least its an insignificant part of the ship that controls the whole ship, likewise, the few of us that are selfless and willing to make a change can achieve much.

Here is the possible solution, since most of us are still young, meaning we are the future leaders of this country, let's channel our energy towards something more productive ( I hate doing something non productive, trying to change the mindset of the people or convincing them to use their reasoning ability and decisive will, rather than depending on something or someone else to get things done is like throwing a pint of colour into the mighty ocean, it will take millions of years for an impact to be made) let's not waste our time doing that, let's effect a change in our lifetime, let create a little group or coven consisting of men and women of good reasoning ability and understanding, men who knows what they want and are decisive, but above all, it will be men of selfless intention, actually, these type of people are hard to find, but nature will continually direct you to your type, hence if we look far we will find, we are all still young, and are the leader of the oncoming generation, let us plan for the future, let's forget trying to convince people to change, it's very impossible, let help each other instead to grow, let's help each other to attain a great position in the society, and slowly but steadily, with a good connection, we will get to the whelm of power silently, then slowly effect the change we want, I think it is best to make this a coven where each member will swear never to betray each other and the society at large, making sure that those invited into the group will be discrete fellow with good mind and selflessness, let the little of us that want the change effect it.

We will create a new societal order, where everyone will (must) be responsible for his/her brother, then, we will see who won't bring out the real human in him, the Oyo empire stands strong for centuries right from the day of sango, because power is evenly distributed among the people, and what brings it down is as a result of internal conflict, well, we will create a society whereby no one will be without power, and no one will have power over another, in this way, everyone will take responsibility.

If you asked me how this will be achievable, well, with the aid of good leaders, which I shall build, and the aid of technology, its 100% achievable and I shall do it or die trying.
You speak my mind. One of the reasons I don't have physical friends is because people like you are so rare to find. I love you already. I'm more than happy to connect with you. Reading your post gives me so much smile, it gives me hope that this race can still be great, and that our coming generation will have a reason to smile. Let's create our black wall street, a strong one. Kindly chat me through my signature

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
ModestGal:

You speak my mine. One of the reasons I don't have physical friends is because people like you are so rare to find. I love you already. I'm more than happy to connect with you. Reading your post gives me so much smile, it gives me hope that this race can still be great, and that our coming generation will have a reason to smile. Let's create our black wall street, a strong one. Kindly chat me through my signature

I will contact you when the time is ripe, I'm not a dreamer, I achieve what I dream of, it's in my blood, either I conquer or I be the conquered. Well I shall achieve this, but there are things I must first achieve before I begin the campaign, you just keep being yourself and uphold your stand, I shall contact you when I'm ready.

PS. I'm someone you knew already, we've chatted once, but in a more awkward situation, but let forget about that, I need to achieve something before I begin my campaign, let me concentrate on achieving that first, I trust you will always be you, and you will never change, I never change either.
Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by multiple4u: 5:26am On Aug 21, 2020
What do you mean by individual smartness? Look we don't have what they have by nature.

White people set up everything we are using today. We might have come up with some ideas, but they have perfected whatever ideas we might have. Look around you, everything we have today is made by white men.

Black people will never perform better. We have same opportunity they have ever since! Do you know why white people enslaved us?

Do you know why they still control us?

Look at what is happening in all African countries. Not just Nigeria. Then look at all the places white people are occupying. This is 21st Century.

I am hoping things we definitely get better, but not to the point white men will stop leading us.

Sometimes I wonder what would have become of us Blacks without white people. Look at how many blacks who are dying everyday to reach Italy. No place like home, but home is where we get killed.

We hate ourselves so much! I am tired of the black race. Now this is not about being brainwashed, but it's about facts!

Not hospitals, not electricity, no roads, crimes, no jobs, we push our cash overseas, employ white men to do everything. Run away from Home, no system of government. I CAN GO ON AND ON.

[1quote author=ModestGal post=92996481]
Hmmn, but how will you explain individual smartness, for instance, if you take someone from those races, side by side with a black man, given thesame oppourtunities, its possible they perform thesame way or the black man performs more. Tell me why[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by multiple4u: 5:31am On Aug 21, 2020
There's nothing to create.

Where are you going to start? Are you going to start off on what white people have built?

You have to really look deeper than what you are seeing with your physical eyes.

Just think about NASA! Lol. We are not going anywhere!

Remember, naturally all things can never be equal.

ModestGal:

You speak my mine. One of the reasons I don't have physical friends is because people like you are so rare to find. I love you already. I'm more than happy to connect with you. Reading your post gives me so much smile, it gives me hope that this race can still be great, and that our coming generation will have a reason to smile. Let's create our black wall street, a strong one. Kindly chat me through my signature

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by ModestGal(f): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2020
multiple4u:
There's nothing to create.

Where are you going to start? Are you going to start off on what white people have built?

You have to really look deeper than what you are seeing with your physical eyes.

Just think about NASA! Lol. We are not going anywhere!

Remember, naturally all things can never be equal.

Well, it's not in my nature to give up. There was a time the blacks were leading as well. So I believe its possible
Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by ModestGal(f): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2020
Akamariner:

I will contact you when the time is ripe, I'm not a dreamer, I achieve what I dream of, it's in my blood, either I conquer or I be the conquered. Well I shall achieve this, but there are things I must first achieve before I begin the campaign, you just keep being yourself and uphold your stand, I shall contact you when I'm ready.

PS. I'm someone you knew already, we've chatted once, but in a more awkward situation, but let forget about that, I need to achieve something before I begin my campaign, let me concentrate on achieving that first, I trust you will always be you, and you will never change, I never change either.
I'm not sure I know anyone personally on NL. You must be mistaking me for someone else
Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2020
ModestGal:

I'm not sure I know anyone personally on NL. You must be mistaking me for someone else

Not quite personally, but over the phone
Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by ModestGal(f): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2020
Akamariner:

Not quite personally, but over the phone
That's very unlikely of me.
Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by Toseenlove: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2020
ModestGal:

I didn't disagree with you, you are very correct. The problem is that we have lesser number of people that actually care, like 1% of the Nigerian population. For instance, I feel so lonely because non of my agemates or anyone that I know would even wanna listen to this (I'm in my early twenties by the way). Also, I feel I'm the only one in a street I recently stay in Lagos that do not litter the floor with nylons and papers, so it doesn't make any difference, the street will always be dirty, no matter how much I don't litter. So its not like they are not doing their parts and just talking, but we are just too few to make any noticeable difference

I'm very much familiar with this particular one, Most of the time I'do evacuate other peoples trash nylons, papers, brought to my veranda by breeze. But right now I'm tired because these filthy people wouldn't change a bit. The funny thing Is you will see them dress neat and to kill when heading out, foolish people, but they pay no attention to their environment. Now I'll just overlook the dirts and wait for the Cleaners to come over and do their Job......

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2020
ModestGal:

That's very unlikely of me.

Well, the truth is you had my contact, but let leave this for another day, let our agreement remain, I shall contact you when I'm ready.
Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2020
If u can't beat them u join them
Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by Sunshyne200(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2020
Albertone:
I do wonder too.

But I have come to a conclusion.I'll develop myself and go to where I will be appreciated as a result of my development.

If others like,they can keep waiting for a good governance to come turn things around for them,continue being tribalistic,continue being fraudulent and criminal minded.As for me,I have given up already.I can denounce my Nigerian citizenship anytime,anyday,twice on a wednesday.

Modified:
We gained independence to early.We were supposed to gain independence in year 2000 or there about.
Take a look at south africans who were under foreign rule for long!

My brother we didn't gain independence too early, it's just embedded in Africa's GNA.

Shebi South Africa gained independence late, where are they now?

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Naturally Dumb? by Albertone(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2020
Sunshyne200:

My brother we didn't gain independence too early, it's just embedded in Africa's GNA.

Shebi South Africa gained independence late, where are they now?
Where are they?Like seriously??

They are far ahead of us in all good things.Is it their economy?their security?their power supply?their education?? Just name it!
Don't compare South Africa with Nigeria again o.If I go to Ghana,I can't say I travelled abroad.But if I go to south Africa,I can boldly say "I travelled abroad!"

@topic we were not old enough to stand alone when we did!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Brother Gay? He's Listen To Women Heartbreak Songs / The Redpill Truths / Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.