Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. (86223 Views)

The Number Of Men With Stretch Marks Are Starting To Double, Find Out Why / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by ArchAnge1: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
The leopard in you is coming out

Amotekun calls

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by tunjilee003: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
shocked

She should go and bath 7 times in river Jordan ...

you don't beat someone when he/she is down...
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
meobizy:
All these friend zoned boys, sha. Why can’t she open an account here to complain? The marks are getting black because she has remained a certain size for a while. If she wants to reopen them she should bulk. I doubt there is any cure for stretch marks, one has to learn to live with them. In my case I exercise. It is socially acceptable for a fit person to sport them than a fat individual.

Pele o friend zoned boy identifier.

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by jacoik(m): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
shocked

lolxxxxx hahahaha heartless. in fact meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
RudyNerdy:

@bolded you're very right.
I've been taking in lots of fatty food and I overfeed myself and I have gained a lot of weight but I don't exercise and of recent the stretchmarks came up and I'm seeing it here all over my thighs

Stop eating in between meals.

Trek about 2 hours daily (only in the morning or evening, avoid the sun.

Quit all junks

Remove 1 meal from ur daily feeding...that is if u eat 3 times a day, reduce it to 2.

STOP EATING TOO MUCH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by omojeje2(f): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
She needs to see a doctor, preferably an endocrinologist. These kinds of stretch marks are seen in conditions such as Cushings disease. Nothing she applies topically is likely to help long term.

This could (meaning maybe, I did not say definitely o) be the initial sign of something she should take more seriously. Not sure why people come to Nairaland for medical issues tbh.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by jacoik(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Let me grab my chair and weed while i learn by reading comments....a real niggarrr must always seek for knowledge anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

But to me o.... Stretch marks is not for fat people only
Because have seen it in slim people's body....

Anyway what do i know. I'm just a drunkard, pussy banger and a weed smoker
you really need deliverance from the righteous. I don't even know why that righteous never see you
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
I personally don't like stretch Marks
And hers is turning black again oh jeez TF sad
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Amsickindahead: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
It should hv happened on ur ass,most especially if u got a big booty..we would hv appreciated it more
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by NiggasInParis: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Quite unfortunate. But you made a brave step creating this thread and even lucky it got to FP because problem shared is a problem solved.

'Dermaroller and Arsychll Essential oil' will work things out for you. They are one of the imported products I sell as an Ecomm business man and lots my customers testify to it..

This is genuine recommendation. Not base on just me marketing. You can Google things yourself.

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
shocked

Nigalatians 2:16
When thou see a daft niga thou shall know angry
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Harrykn: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tell her to use sand papper, same happened to my pots and kids
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by dingbang(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Nigalatians 2:16
When thou see a daft niga thou shall know angry
like you ba
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Sanchez01: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:
So a female friend dropped into my dm distraught at her skin condition. She was talking about her having stretch marks and how embarrassed she was about it... While I was trying to calm her down and let her know it was natural for someone who's gaining weight or for most people even... (I have tiger stripes on my bum too na ).. She maintained that this one was a big issue and she has been emotional and even lost her confidence...

According to her, her marks just started turning black and she has used organic creams to treat it, shea butter and just got coconut oil.
She sent a picture of her skin at the waist running to the back.

She would like a natural treatment cos she doesn't like these chemical stuffs from the counter. I for one don't like drugs and all.
Dark stretch marks are so because they are new. With time, they'll fade off and turn either silver or light. She doesn't need to take anything for it.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
like you ba
Omase O embarassed
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Edoziesmart(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Every year, different set of mad people on nairaland. Hahaha. Na Nwanikpe last year. Na you dey reign this year.. Lmao grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nwamaikpe has being trending on nairaland for the past 10 years and still the king of comic relief.

Just that he is busy recently that made him off from nairaland comment section.

Meanwhile I enjoyed reading his comment cus the man is blessed with good sense of humour

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by peacettw: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
For crying out loud, advice her to stop applying anything for pete's sake.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Tinax(f): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Use vesline or any petroleum jelly.... just be patient... it will clear
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
shocked

No nah siloahmu
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by perdollar(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
don't worry dear, Mr Ibu loves stretch marks
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by doctore212(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
Is she on the big side.

Does she have a big hump at her back.

Might be Cushing's syndrome .
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by UDUJ(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
hm op u also have streatch marks?
i thought dudes rarely suffer from it and its mostly common with the female folks

Anyway u should tell ur friend to try and eat more foods that are rich in collagen and vitamin A like eggs,oranges,vegetables and carrots.The collagen and Vitamin A might not necessiraly eliminate the streatch marks but it will at least make it fade and improve on the skin appearance.
thats my tip cheesy

Lefu at the boldfaced, fat men also have stretch marks. And people that were formally obese that lost weight rapidly also have stretch marks. Reason some lean or slim guys can also have stretch marks. Then slim people experiencing fast growth can develop stretch marks as well.

2 Likes

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Vivian16: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
use 3 beta cream and cacatin
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Puvo: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Let me grab my chair and weed while i learn by reading comments....a real niggarrr must always seek for knowledge anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

But to me o.... Stretch marks is not for fat people only
Because have seen it in slim people's body....

Anyway what do i know. I'm just a drunkard, pussy banger and a weed smoker

Mehn your comments dey gimme joy cheesy
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by mamaafrik(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
She should stop sleeping around......
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by silibaba: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ebi like say people wey get this skin problem plenty for nairaland.see viewing this topic sha

Anyway here is the remedy:

Mix palm karnel oil with abuba eke(ibo language) dont know the name in english.

She will be fine in just 2weeks.

Then thank me later

Silibaba
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Massdamm(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
shocked

bro na wetin one guy Yan for our side wey Dem comot his front teeth

lol
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Justkatty(f): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
She should get Bio oil from a shopping centre and apply it morning and evening after bathing.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Abusadiq01(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wtf

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by adadike(f): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Na so I see am o... And no... I'm not shy about it at all

Oh thanks a lot.. I'll tell that to her... Better still, I'll give her the link.

Thanks man
that her own na cream reaction jare. Ask her to stop running cream on that area. Let her mix Ash and aloevera gel and rub there for two weeks. Don't forget to thank God.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by FunFact: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Op look up “Carboxytherapy”. I don’t know if it is available in Nigeria but that’s the only way to get rid of stretch marks asides laser sugery
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by adecz: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Stop eating amala & gbegiri!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enlarge your BREAST,HIP,BUTT and VIRGINA TIGHTENING ETC / A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.