Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. (86224 Views)

The Number Of Men With Stretch Marks Are Starting To Double, Find Out Why / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Ubiudumo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
dingbang:
shocked

She should go and bath 7 times in river Jordan ...

grin
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Drizzy5001(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Oya na, make she bleach the black stripes , make e yellow , that's the only solution
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Hunk4rmgreek: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
dingbang:
shocked

She should go and bath 7 times in river Jordan ...

Should I kill him??

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Sunrise258: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
She needs to cut down all carbs by 60%. She should embrace iron, protein and vitamins ASAP. Carbs gives you unnecessary weight gain that is not firm. Tell her to eat more of unripe plantain boiled, bole or blend n eat with vegetable soup. Tell her to eat fish (very well), oatmeal, beans, Akara, moin-moin, fruits like cucumber, orange, and do less or Eba, Gari, Apu, Semo, pounded yam, (cake, pies and soda drinks should be red flags for her) keeping to this diet works magic! Her body will be firm, unnecessary n unhealthy cell division would stop, and those blackish stretch marks will disappear. Even her breast will become more firm and her boo will thank me later!
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Imustreturn(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
dingbang:
kinda
look awusa girls small small

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by dingbang(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Imustreturn:
look awusa girls small small
tufiakwa cheesy
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Imustreturn(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
dingbang:
tufiakwa cheesy

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Ghokes(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Instead of telling the world it's your girlfriend
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by davien(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2020
paul100:

Can it help acne scars and where can someone get it?
It can, but the downside is it'll make your skin dry like crazy and peel when used frequently. So long as you're on a meat based diet also. The precaution still applies to avoid sunlight or your skin will burn and darken (sunburn and hyperpigmentation). Use only at night. Again, if you are a lady do not use when you are still breastfeeding a baby or pregnant it will affect you and your baby negatively, even trigger a birth defect. But if you're a man you're free to use provided you use sparingly.

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by namo77: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Call this number. She has an organic soap that removes these things from your skin

+2348109296164
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by TheCork(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
perpeling22:

You people are soooo funny. cheesy cheesy grin

Please can I kiss u twice? cheesy
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by perpeling22(f): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
TheCork:

Please can I kiss u twice? cheesy

Chineke meeee! Have you seen me before?
How can you kiss an unknown fellow
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by TheCork(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
perpeling22:

Chineke meeee! Have you seen me before?
How can you kiss an unknown fellow

Periperi..I dint ask u for story abeg, dont stress me. Are u ugly? angry

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by perpeling22(f): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
TheCork:

Periperi..I dint ask u for story abeg, dont stress me. Are u ugly? angry

More than ugly
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by TheCork(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
perpeling22:

More than ugly

Well, the Good news is I date anything & I can date u. Please what's your nomba again? smiley

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by perpeling22(f): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
TheCork:

Well, the Good news is I date anything & I can date u. Please what's your nomba again? smiley

Hahahah. Abeg I don marry. Go joor!
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by TheWeightDoctor(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
What if I can tell you why your weight-loss journey is not going great?

What if I tell you that there is a particular kind of workout for someone above 120kg and someone below 90kg?

What if I told you that taking a certain Matcha green tea powder every day can apart from helping your metabolism.. curbing your hunger and Making your energy levels high.. It can also make you feel more lighter and more happier..

So many things I want to say about Matcha green tea powder ..

But you people are not ready for it yet...

contact 07068357282 for more
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Boxer007(m): 11:43am On Feb 11, 2021
omojeje2:
She needs to see a doctor, preferably an endocrinologist. These kinds of stretch marks are seen in conditions such as Cushings disease. Nothing she applies topically is likely to help long term.

This could (meaning maybe, I did not say definitely o) be the initial sign of something she should take more seriously. Not sure why people come to Nairaland for medical issues tbh.

hello please are u free on satuday pleas? smiley
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by johhbekeboh09: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
@ubiudumo
.She should get unripe plantain peels
.Dry it in sun
.Beat or grind to powder
.Mix thoroughly with shearbutter/orri
.Apply liberally on affected part until you ok NB dont use other creams while on this treatment
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by DuchFola01: 5:42am On Jan 30, 2022
Your friend has made the right decision to steer clear of chemical lotions because they will eventually make things worse for her skin.

I will recommend an effective Oil which is a natural moisturizer and works for stretchmarks amongst other benefits. There are 2 other non-chemical creams/lotions I will recommend which I also use and are not expensive but will immediately begin to fade the dark color/pigmentation and eventually also clear the stretchmarks over time.

I hope you know that stretchmarks will NOT disappear immediately but gradually over time and she will begin to see the results with consistent use of this recommended solution - contact me if interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enlarge your BREAST,HIP,BUTT and VIRGINA TIGHTENING ETC / A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.