Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

“My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man (8976 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
frankyychiji:
But there is no problem when a wife discovers her husband has been telling his mistress all the sweet jargon he tells his wife? Some even gifts the mistress same clothes they bought for wives!
Whose money??
I'm not justifying men's cheating but you should blast a wife cheating with her Doctor despite the Husband's provision before you come up with the excuse you write up there undecided..
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Now the TRUTH has been unveiled.
I thought as much.

Better appreciate your field of study and desist from such hatred.
Your CHILD can be a Medical Doctor tomorrow.
U can still date and marry one.
That your plan of studying MEDICINE was truncated doesn't avail you the opportunity to harbor such hatred.
Better embrace them.
They are not proud as purported, but serious minded with limited time for plays.
Don't hate them like your seniors are teaching you in school. Be exceptional, one may come ur way.
Have a GENUINE REASON for such.
you already concluded I hate them in general and who told I had plans to ever study medicine?lol.
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Remijuice:

Why are you blaming the doctor like this

He raped her??
Most doctors are very randy and disrespectful,he should have respected his profession even when the useless woman couldn't keep her legs closed

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
Are you a Nurse(not auxillary o)?? I'm asking for a friend grin
no
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by frankyychiji(f): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
Whose money??
I'm not justifying men's cheating but you should blast a wife cheating with her Doctor despite the Husband's provision before you come up with the excuse you write up there undecided..
Which money? You guys be thinking women are commodities with price tags, kontinue!

Can't I have my own money?
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
frankyychiji:
Which money? You guys be thinking women are commodities with price tags, kontinue!

Can't I have my own money?
Speak for yourself..
Stop saying 'women'

Scrap Bride price first , then we can talk undecided

If you refuse to blast the lady that cheat despite his husband provision, then I will not allow you to reverse the case as a form of excuse! angry
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by frankyychiji(f): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
Speak for yourself..
Stop saying 'women'

Scrap Bride price first , then we can talk undecided

If you refuse to blast the lady that cheat despite his husband provision, then I will not allow you to reverse the case as a form of excuse! angry
Lol .why do you want to hurt yourself over a one sided story?

Well if you think because you have money, then you can do as you like, sorry for you!

In some cultures, woman pay the groom price if na that one be your problem
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
frankyychiji:
Lol .why do you want to hurt yourself over a one sided story?

Well if you think because you have money, then you can do as you like, sorry for you!

In some cultures, woman pay the groom price if na that one be your problem
I didn't say I have any money . Please don't get me wrong

I am talking about the husband in this context..

And, Groom Price? grin. That does not exist in Nigeria cool. Only Bride price exist!!

That is why Men are always men.. I pity any cheating wife.. She won't go unpunished! cool
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Davicl: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zzor:
most doctors are very randy and uncouth,what a woman smh
Not only the doctors.... Try check out the nurses too, they're the worst hoes you can Everly come across.
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Bewiseedet(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tough. I don't trust women even my biological mum.
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Pweetyccee(f): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Some women sha cry
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by frankyychiji(f): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
eni4real:
I didn't say I have any money . Please don't get me wrong

I am talking about the husband in this context..

And, Groom Price? grin. That does not exist in Nigeria cool. Only Bride price exist!!

That is why Men are always men.. I pity any cheating wife.. She won't go unpunished! cool
Neither will a cheating husband...

You guys don't know that majority of married man also want peace in their homes at all cost, you would be surprised at the enormity of what majority stomach from their wives just to keep up appearances, including ignoring her infidelity grin

But in public, they will threaten fire grin
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
frankyychiji:
Neither will a cheating husband...

You guys don't know that majority of married man also want peace in their homes at all cost, you would be surprised at the enormity of what majority stomach from their wives just to keep up appearances, including ignoring her infidelity grin

But in public, they will threaten fire grin
In Nigeria, a cheating wife will be sent packing and the husband will marry another wife..

A wife can't send husband packing in Nigeria on account of infidelity.. The man possess his own property most of the time...

Cheating wife will get burnt more...
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by lilyheaven: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=93022100]
Now the TRUTH has been unveiled.
I thought as much.

Better appreciate your field of study and desist from such hatred.
Your CHILD can be a Medical Doctor tomorrow.
U can still date and marry one.
That your plan of studying MEDICINE was truncated doesn't avail you the opportunity to harbor such hatred.
Better embrace them.
They are not proud as purported, but serious minded with limited time for plays.
Don't hate them like your seniors are teaching you in school. Be exceptional, one may come ur way.
Have a GENUINE REASON for such.
[/quote

Why are you fighting this guy?
You like pussy more than everything in this world.
I’m sure you are the one that was banging the pregnant woman
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2020
Margy:
This man never performed his duty atall...

Guys... Let me say this, stop deceiving yourselves, pregnant women are the highest hornny people. Don't say "my wife is pregnant, she won't want to have sex" ... That's a lie!

Bang her well...i mean very well. It is better to be overfucked than underfucked. An underfucked woman will look for any penis to satisfy that urge whereas an overfucked woman will be too tired to even think about any penis!

Get that!

STFU....

You hoes keep giving excuses so long as their as an English word to describe it..... nonsense.......why can't she control it ......
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 21, 2020
lilmonarch:
yeah, let's blame the man for his wife's inability to keep her legs closed.

Don't mind the idiot....if it's the man, they'll say that he should be castrated and all sorts of trash they can think of
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 21, 2020
Skmoda360:

I won't agree less with this....

Sha your signature says it all
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by ekaF(f): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2020
frankyychiji:
But there is no problem when a wife discovers her husband has been telling his mistress all the sweet jargon he tells his wife? Some even gifts the mistress same clothes they bought for wives!

Excuses, All I see is excuses
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Skmoda360(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2020
Xavfra:

Sha your signature says it all
Lol
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Princeofasia: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2020
evil1:
This marriage thing is becoming more scary to me. Imagine been married for years only to find out later your wife is sharing her pussy and the worst part ur supposed kids are not actually urs.
I cant even again .... its just scary and i pray not to be a victim.
the guy is dumb. i cant be with my wife and not know if she is cheting na. he gave her a free hand that is why she does that
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Princeofasia: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2020
no plans to kill her brutally? do that to me and u are a gonner
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by AkuOlisa: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Maxvasia:
I often wonder why fathers cannot even have any idea through the appearance of their children if they are his or a other's.

Sometimes the child resembles the mother more than the father. In that case it's somewhat difficult for a man to tell.

2 Likes

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Maxvasia(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Sometimes the child resembles the mother more than the father. In that case it's somewhat difficult for a man to tell.
That's true. But in the case of 4-5 children, they can't all resemble their mother and nothing of their father na.
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Harrykn: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2020
So many men are keeping and raising another man's children. Thats bad luck
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Thogar46: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
This is why sometimes I say that getting married is ot everythign and that some people should to even get married. I do nto know how this person dealt with this because he has been cheated on for 10 ears of his marriage. This has got to be the most heartbreakig story I have read today.

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Anayalv: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
If this was me I do not know what I could have doe because 10 years is a very long time. How can someone just take you for granted like that. Why could she not just get a divorce and move on with her life. Why should a person hurt aother perosn like this. It is jsut wrog liek very wrong. The woman deserves to be punished.
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Penboy: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zzor:

Most doctors??

Bla bla bla
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Skmoda360(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
Princeofasia:
the guy is dumb. i cant be with my wife and not know if she is cheting na. he gave her a free hand that is why she does that
Do you even know whether she didn't love the man......women don't love they only fall in love ...they like adventures and the hubby might be boring.....I don't support her misdemeanor but the hubby has his own fault too...he might be the type that doesn't like sleeping with his pregnant wife and hormone ragging and all that during that period and mind you....there might be something between that woman and the doctor before she married the man...."ex-factor" if you understand me.
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by Skmoda360(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zzor:
undecided undecided
Re: “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man by jumpampass(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Margy:
This man never performed his duty atall...

Guys... Let me say this, stop deceiving yourselves, pregnant women are the highest hornny people. Don't say "my wife is pregnant, she won't want to have sex" ... That's a lie!

Bang her well...i mean very well. It is better to be overfucked than underfucked. An underfucked woman will look for any penis to satisfy that urge whereas an overfucked woman will be too tired to even think about any penis!

Get that!

Na them!!.. OLOBO town council!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / Ten Personal Ordeals That Women Face In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.