Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Am I Liable To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Liable To Marry Her (466 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Liable To Marry Her by temijoshuaa(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
A friend dated this girl and went to her parents to seek her hand in marriage. They had picked intro date already but he had a change of mind. He saw that he could not marry this girl anymore because of issues best known to him.

Is he liable to marry this girl??
Does he have blood in his hands because he chose to not continue with the marital plans??
Re: Am I Liable To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
you don't have blood in your hands.You don't owe her byforce marriage and vice versa.People should learn to stop forcing themselves on another. If you are not comfortable with marrying her,just leave her and cut all communications without wasting her time

1 Like

Re: Am I Liable To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Rug
Re: Am I Liable To Marry Her by Coded081(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
marriage is not by force but a choice
Re: Am I Liable To Marry Her by Saintmary(f): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
temijoshuaa:
A friend dated this girl and went to her parents to seek her hand in marriage. They had picked intro date already but he had a change of mind. He saw that he could not marry this girl anymore because of issues best known to him.

Is he liable to marry this girl??
Does he have blood in his hands because he chose to not continue with the marital plans??
So, you want us to bash you and your friend abi.
Here goes:
Your friend is a very disgusting person. So, he didn't notice her flaws before seeing her family?
People like you are the reason why ladies pretend until after they get the ring.
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are, if you can't convince him to marry that girl, you're a bad person too.
Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Am I Liable To Marry Her by catwalq(f): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
All is fair in love and war

(1) (Reply)

I Think This So Wrong / How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me? / I Don't Feel Genuine Love For Her Yet I Don't Wanna Leave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.