Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (263 Views)

She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / Romance Under Water ( PIX ) / Pleasure Her Tonight Men’s Guide To Romance!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance by krimy09(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thanks
Re: Romance by bigdammyj: 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
You didn't seek advice when doing it raw.
Carry your Cross every Immam with his own kettle

1 Like

Re: Romance by krimy09(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
It happened so fast I was not thinking
Re: Romance by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 20, 2020
I laughed really hard when you mentioned Lime, salt, coke , dry gin. Are you that foolish to believe it works? Have you not heard about wearing a condom or Postinor 2 drug. See where ignorance and foolishness has landed you.

First confirm if she's truly pregnant by buying a pregnancy test kit(the urine test kit). Sometimes they lie about being pregnant to scam.

But if it's true, you don buy market o ; this lady might not abort that baby, she too is looking for a free meal ticket and you just handed her one on a platter of gold. Someone that is poor and having issues with accommodation?

She has solved her money and accommodation issues. Forget it, she will move into the main house as your wife. Next thing is marriage plans. These girls are getting smarter everyday. Congrats in advance.

Just find a way to inform you parents that they already have a grandchild on the way. grin
Re: Romance by etrange: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2020
Both of you should come together and bear the responsibility. You mustn't marry if you both don't want it but you must contribute to make the burden more bearable. You may not have money but taking responsibility goes beyond money. She needs to know she isn't alone and that you're willing to make sacrifices. All these are for the baby and your relationship with them.
Re: Romance by krimy09(m): 12:50am On Aug 20, 2020
etrange:
Both of you should come together and bear the responsibility. You mustn't marry if you both don't want it but you must contribute to make the burden more bearable. You may not have money but taking responsibility goes beyond money. She needs to know she isn't alone and that you're willing to make sacrifices. All these are for the baby and your relationship with them.

Is it bad if I don't tell my family ?
Re: Romance by dingbang(m): 5:57am On Aug 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: Romance by etrange: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
krimy09:

Is it bad if I don't tell my family ?

You are 25, bro. I sincerely think you can't do this all by yourself. Letting your people in will be the in the best interest of all the parties involved. You're directly involved, you're fidgeting; you can't make the best decisions in this state of mind and it's a baby we are talking about here, not just any other possession. You need help, get as much of it as you can.
Re: Romance by Maxxim: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
krimy09:
I even gave her lime, salt, coke, dry gin just any thing I could think of.
This place got me Lol

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Dramatic Moment A Lady’s Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheels Of An Okada V / "Nigeria Was Great" Did Your Guardian Or Parent Told You That? / Things You Need To Know About Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.